Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3.0 Jailbreak - PwnageTool Status Report

12:07 wheres the jailbreak??

wait the iphone 3gs is going to be running 3.0 so can i jailbreak the 3gs after this comes out?

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vikblazin View Post
    wait the iphone 3gs is going to be running 3.0 so can i jailbreak the 3gs after this comes out?
    It is very possible, but not known right now.

Wee need the unlock aswell as the jail break..

Quote Originally Posted by zerobrand View Post
    personally I don't mind waiting for the jailbreak, i don't need pdanet anymore since 3.0 can do tethering, copy & paste, mms, etc! the only thing I would need in the jailbreak is the use of the Flashlight app, mxtube, cyrecorder, and 5 icons dock!
    Flashlight app??? Are you kidding? THIS is an indispensable app for you? Okay...sorry for the sarcasm, but I have always found that to be the biggest joke of an app, with all due respect to Erica Sadun and all the other fine work she has done. Turning your screen to maximum brightness is (imho) neither a major feat of programming nor something that exploits the tremendous potential of the iPhone. Just my $0.02.

Thanks
    cmonnn cant wait, dev teams doin an excellent job, im not even gonna update to 3.0 untill the jailbreak is out.. no point.. if any one with a previous iphone 3g jailbroken knows, that we can do almost evreything that 3.0 offers

but im still waiting for the JB patiently!

by the way just a quick question.. all our previous apps (games, brothers in arms ect..) will work with 3.0 right?

Quote Originally Posted by jaipee View Post
    cmonnn cant wait, dev teams doin an excellent job, im not even gonna update to 3.0 untill the jailbreak is out.. no point.. if any one with a previous iphone 3g jailbroken knows, that we can do almost evreything that 3.0 offers

but im still waiting for the JB patiently!

by the way just a quick question.. all our previous apps (games, brothers in arms ect..) will work with 3.0 right?
    Yes, they should.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BenzoHartt View Post
    Sounds good. I'm picking up my 3GS in the AM and I wanna have it jailbroken by noon. :-)
    In passing the DEV Team have stated that it's not yet known if the 3Gs is jailbeakable until they get one and try it...

The primary purpose of the jailbreak is just for the final release of Version 3.

Of course it may well be that it will work but wait for confirmation before you attempt to jailbreak a new model iPhone

best of luck

B

Thanks

They just said that it has the same baseband and all but the CPU won't let the ultrasn0w run becase they have to jailbreak it so they working on that now

Quote Originally Posted by Smoked_tails View Post
    12:07 wheres the jailbreak??
    Delayed until December 23rd, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by nora47 View Post
    Delayed until December 23rd, 2012
    Maybe Nibiru has the jailbreak along with the Anunaki

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

How are people bricking their phones with OS3? I updated to 3.0 through iTunes and it worked fine? Same with a few of my mates who have 3Gs - 3.0 installed fine...

Quote Originally Posted by Amraam View Post
    How are people bricking their phones with OS3? I updated to 3.0 through iTunes and it worked fine? Same with a few of my mates who have 3Gs - 3.0 installed fine...
    No one said anything about bricking on here....

I think it only bricks if u are a tmobile user because it wants the att sim.

Quote Originally Posted by DJM AutoWerkz View Post
    I think it only bricks if u are a tmobile user because it wants the att sim.
    That is not bricking. That is just the phone locked to AT&T until the jailbreak and unlock have been put on the phone....
    Noobs!

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    That is not bricking. That is just the phone locked to AT&T until the jailbreak and unlock have been put on the phone....
    Noobs!
    Thanks for the explanation, but did you really have to be offensive with the noobs comment??

Quote Originally Posted by Amraam View Post
    Thanks for the explanation, but did you really have to be offensive with the noobs comment??
    Oh I am sorry...Here is a tissue

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    Oh I am sorry...Here is a tissue
    Sorry, "leet speak" and the whole calling people a noob is just annoying lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    @ Melech518. - Everyone has been a noob. Even you.
    Your not above & beyond the rest of us. You share the planet also

Show some consideration. There is lingo within lingo here, & if your not geeky inclined some will struggle with it

(wow thinking to self, "where did that come from?")

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Evoke For This Useful Post:

Amraam (2009-06-19)

Thanks
    i keep checking back to see if the jailbreak is out yet and evreytime there are people talking sh*t about fkn nothing, always. In evrey f*king forum that talks about iphones... Why?
    lets just wait for the fkn thing

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jaipee For This Useful Post:

Amraam (2009-06-19)

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast