Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3.0 June 17th. Or Today.

Quote Originally Posted by dvl2pac View Post
    launch date change for the 18th ... this is what they say on Apple website
    Apple - iPhone - New features in the iPhone 3.0 Software Update.
    How many more people are going to let us know that 12 Noon EST on 17th June happens to be the 18th June in Singapore?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Any update yet?
    cheers

I should just set a macro on my computer to keep checking for updates every minute!

I'm guessing it wont be till after 12pst like last year.

im in the UK and its currently 2:05pm here, and still no update

Probably about 5pm, but maybe even 7pm here in the UK.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

it says june 18th on the apple site now

Quote Originally Posted by steadler View Post
    it says june 18th on the apple site now
    How many more people are going to post this cr*p?

Have you actually checked? Are you in the UK? Have you checked the UK site?

Go away, check the site, come back and delete your post.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post

ok wow, there is no need to be rude, i am very new to this sort of thing give me a break.

I just found this: Apple iPhone 3.0 software due for launch tonight - Telegraph

so if between 5:30 and 7:30 in UK is accurate then that should put it at about 12:30-2:30 EST.

here's hoping.

iPhone? More like MyPhone i pimping's Avatar
    Thanks

that would make it right couse on apples thai site it says the 18th

here ya go...

this ought to help a bit :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -appletoday.png  
    Herp a derp a derp a doooo!

Green Apple
    Thanks

it is getting out of hand a bit. everyone knows when it gets released. there will be a huge new thread.
    i just want my question answered before we get bogged down in the usual crap.
    Last edited by fluffer; 2009-06-17 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post
    it is getting out of hand a bit. everyone knows when it gets released. there will be a huge new thread.
    i just want my question answered before we get bogged down in the usual crap.
    I believe the final release is the same as GM - but we can not be 100% sure and if I had GM I would still want to restore (not update) to final release just to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetscience View Post
    I just found this: Apple iPhone 3.0 software due for launch tonight - Telegraph

so if between 5:30 and 7:30 in UK is accurate then that should put it at about 12:30-2:30 EST.

here's hoping.
    So the Telegraph have been reading the Dev Team Blog? Isn't it easier just to get the information direct from there?
    Last edited by confucious; 2009-06-17 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Still no release here in US - Florida. that sounds about right with the 12:30-2:30pm and california is 3 hours behind us so 9:30ish is when its coming out. i work nights so i sleep during the day.......argh i wish i didnt have to go to bed. i gotta get some sleep.

Green Apple
    Thanks

[QUOTE=confucious;4409171]I believe the final release is the same as GM - but we can not be 100% sure and if I had GM I would still want to restore (not update) to final release just to be safe.

ok, thanks.

my reasoning is that they must have installed the equivalent of the 3.0 gm in lots of new phones already. unless they are adding something else late on i'd rather just JB the GM, lazy b'stard that i am.
    also my itunes won't let me update anyway because it already thinks i'm on 3.0.

suppose i'll just have to get the new firmware from here when it arrives..............next year probably!!!

I believe the final release is the same as GM - but we can not be 100% sure and if I had GM I would still want to restore (not update) to final release just to be safe.

So the Telegraph have been reading the Dev Team Blog? Isn't it easier just to get the information direct from there?
    And just in case there is anymore confusion regarding when 3.0 is coming out...

We in the western world get it today. Those in the East... Well... They get it tomorrow...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -appletodayuk.png   -appletodaysg.png   -appletodayjp.png  

Dear Mr. Confucios, Mr. Know it All

For your information I am not living in Singapore, but in Europe on a GMT+2 timezone. I have just went on Apple.com and it says June 18th, just like many other ppl in here that immediately got mocked by you bcz of this remark.

idk what it is, but anytime i download the firmware versions i get .zip's with a lot of different stuff, i never get the IPSW.

so if someone would be so graceus to send me the 3.0 IPWS file when it is available it would be really awesome.

because I am on 3.0 beta 5? and idk how to downgrade or upgrade to the true 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by dvl2pac View Post
    Dear Mr. Confucios, Mr. Know it All

For your information I am not living in Singapore, but in Europe on a GMT+2 timezone. I have just went on Apple.com and it says June 18th, just like many other ppl in here that immediately got mocked by you bcz of this remark.
    Well, here's France... And it says the 17th...

So i guess my answer would be:

Pics or it didn't happen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -appletodayfr.png  

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BDaniels08 View Post
    idk what it is, but anytime i download the firmware versions i get .zip's with a lot of different stuff, i never get the IPSW.

so if someone would be so graceus to send me the 3.0 IPWS file when it is available it would be really awesome.

because I am on 3.0 beta 5? and idk how to downgrade or upgrade to the true 3.0

just rename the zip to ipsw. thats all.

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast