Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 Beta 5 (7A312g) and iTunes 8.2 are seeded to developers

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Read their blog and you will find out why they wont. They can't support every Beta release which is why we have people like SB who is willing to spend mnost of his life (or so it seems) doing so.

I'm sure he will release something as soon as it is useable and he can support it!
    HAHA! Man, it has taken forever to just get past the questions related to the release of beta 5. I am not ready for another pm box explosion. lol!

J/K, send what ever questions you got.

Quote Originally Posted by prozac4312 View Post
    Do I need to update the .ipcc file before or after updating to beta 5?
    after. before would do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by kagehito54 View Post
    Funny thoughts running through my head beause of this comment, cause even production application and firmware releases have problems.
    Production software does sometimes have problems but it's nopt supposed too. The point of beta's is to find the problems and resolve them.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

iPhone? More like MyPhone babydol's Avatar
    Thanks

just updated with the first 8.2 release. so far everything seems to have gone a-okay!

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    HAHA! Man, it has taken forever to just get past the questions related to the release of beta 5. I am not ready for another pm box explosion. lol!

J/K, send what ever questions you got.
    I don't use FW3.0 Beta as you know. It doesn't mean I don't know, or appreciate, how much work and effort you are putting in to this.

You are doing a great job, keep it up, some people even thank you
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ lol. thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

Andmo25 (2009-05-08)

Okay. I am back on the normal iTunes and would like to upgrade to b7 and not the current release. Can someone explain or show me where I might be able to download the b7. Not the current one but the one before this current release. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Production software does sometimes have problems but it's nopt supposed too. The point of beta's is to find the problems and resolve them.
    Yes. Well to find the major problems and correct them(is what betas are for) but there's always the few quirks to work out there after. But to think that a production software would be perfect is absurd lol. If only it were a perfect world *sigh*.

Updated and everything works yeah!

Updated, then updated the ipcc file from SB, all is well in iPhoneLand.

updated to os3beta5 every thing looks well, updated ipcc and just need to wait till att opens tomorrow to try to get mms working, also happy my MIM is still up and working.

Updated my iPhone 3G to beta 5 with itunes 8.2.0.10. Added custom ipcc from SB post, and mms is working great. I have unlimited family text plan through AT&T. Will my mms continue to work or will it get shut down?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

^ so you just uploaded the ipcc o beta 5 and all the features work? did you call the ATT reps or anything before hand or activate media net and WAP push?

Default 3.0 Beta 5 mms working as of now
    No call to AT&T and this is what I have as of now. mms is turned on and working, I haven't played around with tethering, but the option is there. As I said earlier, I have a family unlimited text plan and am hoping this stays turned on without costing me any additional money.
    Last edited by dd721; 2009-06-21 at 07:41 AM.

i'm using motorola s7. yes i can pause/play, volume and calls. but not full avrcp is implemented. because if it were i should be able to skip tracks

Default Can someone please add me to there developers list
    i would like to try out 3.0 can a developer hook me up and put me on his account

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dd721 View Post
    No call to AT&T and this is what I have as of now. mms is turned on and working, I haven't played around with tethering, but the option is there. As I said earlier, I have a family unlimited text plan and am hoping this stays turned on without costing me any additional money.
    Did you mess with any of the cellular data network settings?

I'd like to know that as well...

I don't get any MMS Messaging options anymore (they went away in beta 5).

Any news on the beta 5 jailbreak?
    Last edited by gggguest; 2009-05-08 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah my MMS is gone now! There's not even an option?

And where is the cellular data page? What's up with the IPCC settings everyones talking about?

Somebody answer my questions!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast