Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 Beta 5 (7A312g) and iTunes 8.2 are seeded to developers

where do you get the ipcc carrier settings file?

you'll have to search for it. i think stealth has only posted for at&t and o2. they are on the front of his jailbreak faq post. look for his post, there's a link on his sig

Does it matter that i'm using an AT&T GoPhone SIM? or all AT&T carrier settings the same?

Thanks

i think they should be the same. don't quote me on it tho lol. i think they probably still go through the same gateway as regular AT&T sims.

Thanks

updated this morning, and the settings for for mms and stuff weren't even there, so i updated the ipcc file (i'm using the first pre release of iTunes) and MMS and Tethering are working again! the update of the ipcc file also corrected the problem of no data connection that i was seeing when trying to connect to the internet or apps that need the net.. so, i'm happy again! i've also found that it fixed the text sent sound! with the last 4 betas when i would sent a text it wouldn't play the sound, it is doing that again... so.. HAPPY DANCE!
    (yes, little things amuse me)

Anyone know how long it takes to update? I just backed up my phone on itunes 8.2 and it took quite a while.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I have not updated the Itunes and still running the first release of Itunes 8.2

I installed the latest Firmware 7A312g using the Upgrade + Shift and everything is working correct.

MMS is working along with Teathering...

No noticable changes. Speed is increased a little

my itunes keeps crashing after a little bit and not sure why...
    it will be up for about 3 minutes then crash...
    and i cant update to beta 5 becuase of it crashing so much

im on a macbook pro with os 10.5.6

awesome, so i guess it doesnt matter when you apply the ipcc update.

i hate how apple gives a2dp and don't incorporate avrcp. i want to be able to control my music, without having to take out my phone everytime i want to change the song..... how typical of apple.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by illuminatty View Post
    Anyone know how long it takes to update? I just backed up my phone on itunes 8.2 and it took quite a while.

mine updated in 5 minutes, TOPS, not any longer than that.. and syncing seems to be working A LOT faster as well..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I had MMS working on Beta 4 and it still is on 5. I didn't have to reinstall the ipcc update that Stealth came out with....

What's the point of updating the IPC thing?

Also how do you do it?

MMS has been working for me from the get go

Any of you using Beta 4 or 5 have Pocket tunes installed from the app store? Im finally that program is crashing all the time in 4 and wondering about 5?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by illuminatty View Post
    What's the point of updating the IPC thing?

Also how do you do it?

MMS has been working for me from the get go
    Download file (look in Stealths sig.)Shift+Update choose dropdown box for type of file choose ipcc...then file u downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post

I successfully updated and i am getting the screenshots above. Do anybody knows any settings to add??

And also, i can't make the tethering feature to work. I am getting the message "o2 must activate..."

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by aiacovou; 2009-05-07 at 09:16 PM.
    A.

Anyone know how to downgrade to 8.2 b7 itunes

Quote Originally Posted by moto_noob View Post
    i hate how apple gives a2dp and don't incorporate avrcp. i want to be able to control my music, without having to take out my phone everytime i want to change the song..... how typical of apple.
    i can control my music...what headste are you using??? my headset has pause and volume controls (sony ericsson hbh ds220), and they are working since beta 3. So avrcp is there

Hey guys, I have an odd situation here... I've updated to beta 5 multiple times.. beta 4 worked fine for me, however, with beta 5 my baseband gets all sorts of messed up and I end up with a "no service" error and carrier is (null) (null). I have however been able to downgrade back to 2.2.1, jailbreak, RE-UNLOCK using bootneuter... and the problem is fixed.

What gives? I am using a 2g iPhone btw. Just a little odd, if you ask me.

Very odd! the BB has not changed for 2G and you shouldn't have a problem. Strange indeed!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast