Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 187

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iPhone 3.0 Beta 4 and iTunes 8.2 Pre-Release.

  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by duceduc View Post
    I thought it was only mms that doesn't work on 1G or I read it wrong? I'm on the dev list btw.
    It's mms and tethering

  2. #102
    Im getting error 3001 and pink screen of death. any help please?

  3. #103
    Hi, if I install 3.0 B4 can I go back to 2.2.1 if I have any issues?

  4. #104
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    Hi, if I install 3.0 B4 can I go back to 2.2.1 if I have any issues?
    yes you can.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

    GrandMstrBud (2009-04-30)

  6. #105
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    sweet.

  7. #106
    thanks again for the info stealth, finished loading both, and sooooooo glad i did. I've never tethered, but now when i plug the phone into the computer, it says tethering activated, that on everyones?

  8. #107
    so if were on beta 3 right now, we don't have much longer to use it right? how long ?

  9. #108
    iPhone? More like MyPhone duceduc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Saitama, Japan
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    The ipcc file is carrier specific? Does anyone know where or have the file for softbank carrier?

  10. #109
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteyCrack View Post
    so if were on beta 3 right now, we don't have much longer to use it right? how long ?
    beta 3 expires in 9 days

    Quote Originally Posted by duceduc View Post
    The ipcc file is carrier specific? Does anyone know where or have the file for softbank carrier?
    it is carrier specific. the best thing to do is google "softbank ipcc for 3.0 mms" if you cant find one, then found out what your settings should and i can build one for you
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2009-04-30 at 04:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2009-04-30)

  12. #110
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    someone please help i was told my udid is registered my udid seems to be 41 characters which is strange straight out if itunes its 386d9b9f854dd59d060084534eb32a2f739f2bc7 and i keep getting error tune i am not without an iphone and dont know what to do

  13. #111
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 4 Posts

    Finally I figure out how to update to beta 4 after error 3014 on iTunes 8.2. I deleted iTunes 8.2 and install 8.1 again. On 8.1 I press shift+update and select beta 4. After it finished it brings a message "update to iTunes 8.2 to activate". After that I install iTunes 8.2 and we are done.

    Now I have another issue. I'm not part of the at&t network, I use T-mobile. When I insert the T-mobile SIM card it locks my iPhone and brings a message "Different SIM detected". I know that its part of the lockdown files but can I edited or patched without the jailbreak? I think the answer is NO but if someone knows how to let me know.

  14. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by ggolow View Post
    Now I have another issue. I'm not part of the at&t network, I use T-mobile. When I insert the T-mobile SIM card it locks my iPhone and brings a message "Different SIM detected". I know that its part of the lockdown files but can I edited or patched without the jailbreak? I think the answer is NO but if someone knows how to let me know.
    I'm not certain, but you may be able to downgrade to beta 3, jailbreak and unlock, and the upgrade to beta 4. I don't have an iPhone, so I can say for sure if that will work. But it seems like it should work.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

    "The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)



  15. #113
    Hey does anyone know what the error 10 means? and what i can do to fix it?

  16. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by mj1o1 View Post
    Hey does anyone know what the error 10 means? and what i can do to fix it?
    Read this:

    Quote Originally Posted by grmiller View Post
    please people if i am helping you guys out because sleathbravo is sending people to me for spots. Please dont forget to install the itunes 8.2 because if you dont you will get a error 10. That is because apple has put out the itunes 8.2 so that the only new way to activate is if you install the 8.2 itunes and have the beta dev spot. Dont worry about the spot. Worry about installing the itunes first please!!!

    also have fun all! I am !!! :d
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

    "The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)



  17. #115
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    I'm not certain, but you may be able to downgrade to beta 3, jailbreak and unlock, and the upgrade to beta 4. I don't have an iPhone, so I can say for sure if that will work. But it seems like it should work.
    I was on beta 3 jailbreak+unlock and didn't work.

  18. #116
    Happily cruising on Beta 4 thanks to Stealth's awesome help! Of course, no surprise. He's from Texas AND a Mac user!

    ^5

  19. #117
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Happily cruising on Beta 4 thanks to Stealth's awesome help! Of course, no surprise. He's from Texas AND a Mac user!

    ^5
    Thanks man! I am ready to get this party rockin with the new jailbreak!


  20. #118
    Thank you Stealth!

    Everythings working great except for MMS, but thats only because I couldnt call AT&T.

    Is there a video recorder yet? I can't seem to find it if there is one.

  21. #119
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gohtret View Post
    Thank you Stealth!

    Everythings working great except for MMS, but thats only because I couldnt call AT&T.

    Is there a video recorder yet? I can't seem to find it if there is one.
    It will be in the normal camera app with a toggle. It isnt there yet.


  22. #120
    You are a man of much wisdom, thanks.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •