Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Element Case, BULK Now Classier! (Giveaway Inside!)

iPhone? More like MyPhone j3wbagell's Avatar
    Thanks

E- The case looks awesome it's a little bulky but hey more bulk more protection. I like that you can customize the designs on the case too it makes it more personal.

My parents didn't pay for my iPhone.
    *If i help you hit that "Thanks" button for me*

E- The cases look great. The only downside I see from it (after viewing the site and sample pictures) is that the cases kind of make the phone look like a small portable HDD. But overall a great case none-the-less and the customized decals are an added bonus

E- Looks pretty Nice! Saw some sweet Videos!

E- I'm not usually a fan of bulky cases but this seems worth it to me. I tend to drop my phone often, mostly cause I forget I have it on my lap or something, and a case like this would go a longggg way. Kudos to element on making something that stands out.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default E-
    E-looks really cool, almost turns your iphone into a tank. i'd get it if it weren't too pricey, but that's why i'm here trying to win! i baby my iphone 3g. after all, you're only allowed ONE every 18 months now...boo...

Green Apple
    Thanks

E- WOWZERS!!!!!! talk about protection! this is something that looks like it should protect the accidental drops out of the truck when i forget its on my lap!

E- Sweet!! Now I can stop carrying my brass knuckles...

Green Apple
    Thanks

E- Dangg looks nice!

E- what an awesome case, hope luck is on my side!!

Default E - All Element
    It looks great.
    Would not mind carry the screw drive in my wallat and have the phone safe.

Pick me!

Default My review!!!!!
    E-OK, first off, this case IS totally awesome. I got mine when MMI ran the first contest. Didn't win so had to buy one. The case is bulky, but something I was willing to deal with. The look of the phone in the case definitely gets noticed when you use the phone. WOW FACTOR!!!!!! Case is durable, TO A POINT!!! can take a slight fall, but if you drop it from heights (standing) it may break. Most of them are plastic, designed to take a hit and save the phone. I went through two lids because of this. That is why replacing the lid is only $20 vs. $150 for the whole case. The engraving is very trick. Great for playing games, gives you more of a joystick feel. Definitely recommend purchasing if you want to splurge a little bit. Pricey but you will surely get noticed. Only other drawback is the lid. Does tend to be bothersome when you want to answer a call, but once again, something I am willing to live with. The two cons vs. all the pros of this case and the "DAYMN THAT'S HOT FACTOR" you get is def. alright in my book.
    My $.02
    Oh yeah, if I am picked, this will be gifted, I am not a ******. I have one, need to spread the love
    Last edited by seanobx; 2009-03-12 at 08:39 PM. Reason: ty
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=69185&dateline=119575  6040

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seanobx View Post
    OK, first off, this case IS totally awesome. I got mine when MMI ran the first contest. Didn't win so had to buy one. The case is bulky, but something I was willing to deal with. The look of the phone in the case definitely gets noticed when you use the phone. WOW FACTOR!!!!!! Case is durable, TO A POINT!!! can take a slight fall, but if you drop it from heights (standing) it may break. Most of them are plastic, designed to take a hit and save the phone. I went through two lids because of this. That is why replacing the lid is only $20 vs. $150 for the whole case. The engraving is very trick. Great for playing games, gives you more of a joystick feel. Definitely recommend purchasing if you want to splurge a little bit. Pricey but you will surely get noticed. Only other drawback is the lid. Does tend to be bothersome when you want to answer a cal, but once again, something I am willing to live with. The two cons vs. all the pros of this case and the "DAYMN THAT'S HOT FACTOR" you get is def. alright in my book.
    My $.02
    NICE review!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

E-would keep my phone safe in my handbag!!!!

Default E-
    E-That case looks real nice and durable it looks like it can protect my iphone from my 3 year old son when he plays the games i have on it! great design looks like its bulletproof haha!
    Last edited by Juar3z; 2009-03-12 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sayam View Post
    NICE review!
    No prob. Alot of ppl want these things, figured I would give it the review it deserves. A point you made I totally agree with, if they came up with a way to make the lid touch sensitive this thing would be the absolute must have iPhone accessory! And the ability to upload any image you may want engraved!! Now that would be Schweet. Also open themselves up to more marketing. Any logo or picture!!!!
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=69185&dateline=119575  6040

iPhone? More like MyPhone SLapp's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice Case E-, Looks like it will protect the phone very well.
    Include me in the raffle Plz

E-Xceptionally great!!!

Holy Shnikeys that friggin case looks suhweet!!
    Last edited by niacafis; 2009-03-12 at 09:11 PM.

Thanks

NICE review!
    No prob. Alot of ppl want these things, figured I would give it the review it deserves. A point you made I totally agree with, if they came up with a way to make the lid touch sensitive this thing would be the absolute must have iPhone accessory! And the ability to upload any image you may want engraved!! Now that would be Schweet. Also open themselves up to more marketing. Any logo or picture!!!!
    yeah, own design for flip lids would be great!

I had the choice of own but I chose the woody car on a green flip lid.

E- Case looks sick! And I like bulky objects, so this case is great.

E- These look sick would love to have one it definately looks like it'd be worth the price. But to get one for free would be the awesome.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast