Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Element Case, BULK Now Classier! (Giveaway Inside!)

E- I've never won anything, case looks amazing, I have no case for my favorite and most useful device I have ever owned.... I needs it.. needs...with an s... and the people who have 1 post on the forum and its in THIS thread, come on now..

E - That case gives you +99 bragging rights points (seriously)

I can't say that every iPhone user will look at me in jealousy as I just whip out an Element-labeled iphone case to talk on the phone, listening to music, etc.

E - wow that is absolutely awesome. I first thought it could seem kinda tacky...but its a lot more on the awesome side.

its nice but i think its to bulky xD you want show off your beautiful iphone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Pick me pick me please pick me

"E- Who needs iPhone 2009 when with this cover my iPhone 3G can look like iPhone 2050."
    Last edited by screamankit; 2009-03-15 at 11:54 AM.

Default Yay!
    This is a awesome case from what iv herd, would love to have one!

E- looks cool but 100$ is pricey for such a big case... wouldnt mind winning one tho

E- Awesome is the word which came out after seeing it. I was looking for an alternative to my iPhone... but if I get this I think I wont need a phone replacement.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

E - the case looks amazing and i watched many reviews on youtube. The durability and design of this case is above all the rest, truly and innovative design!

E- I love these cases so much and i want one so bad

E- Very beautiful case. I wouldnt mind getting one of these myself. I love their designs btw the way they designed it is so when it drops, the case wont open and damage your phone. Thats a really smart idea, unlike those stupid cheap aclyric cases, my phone is hurt

E - I dig bigger cases

E-MAZING, I've always been marveled at who could create such a beautiful masterpiece!

Good luck to everyone!

E- this case is awesome! i need not worry about dropping my iPhone 3G anymore! give it to me!

Default E-
    E- even if i dont win this i think im going to buy one. i already have a bulky case and this is just going to look nice and stay fully protected

"E- Any thing you would like to say about the case"

E- The case seems great and I would love to have it to replace my current DLO which falls apart each time i drop it. This case seems durable. I love it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone SLapp's Avatar
    Thanks

Default E-
    E- Nice case Plz enter me in the contest thanks

E-I think the case is sweet! Very manly, not like some of the more feminine cases.

E- looks awesome! read other reviews and this is something i would love to win! I'd even purchase it (if it was half the price haha)

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast