Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: It Begins. The MMi Ultimate iPhone Theming Contest!

Yeah Yeah good vacation but lets get back to work please. Don't hate me cuz somebody had to say it.

Get back to work?

I didn't realise they were being paid to help us.....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Get back to work?

I didn't realise they were being paid to help us.....
    Wow! Yeah, me neither!

Not that kind of work. But maybe they are.hmmmm. Anyway I meant lets keep the ball rolling, lets keep pushin, lets keep it movin, lets do it do it, ect.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobkooney View Post
    Wow! Yeah, me neither!
    Umm.. you see ads on site

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Loumorep View Post
    Not that kind of work. But maybe they are.hmmmm. Anyway I meant lets keep the ball rolling, lets keep pushin, lets keep it movin, lets do it do it, ect.
    I've got this strange feeling, not quit sure where it's coming from, but it's telling me the theme you submitted was CRAP!
    To live, you have to lie

I know. It was a joke. Sarcasm is difficult to acheive in text without the right setup. Oh well.

Edit: Referring to previous post by Sayam.

where is this mysterious thread going to be posted?

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    I've got this strange feeling, not quit sure where it's coming from, but it's telling me the theme you submitted was CRAP!
    I don't know where its coming from but I know where you can put it. Gotta be an idiot to judge something you havent seen. I'm really just ready cuz everytime a time frame is mentioned it never happens at that time. But in all reality these little conversations we are having are really just keeping me entertained until the contest starts.

Hey, I want to be entertained while I'm waiting! Do I need to insult someone or make fun of someone's theme or what? How do I get in on this action?

Hey, I want to be entertained while I'm waiting! Do I need to insult someone or make fun of someone's theme or what? How do I get in on this action?
    Dude of course.LOL! Tell me how you don't like my like Lockscreen and ill say I don't like your phone icon. Then maybe enough time will have passed.

Okay, well then crap, I really don't like your lockscreen Loumorep. I'm sure it looks like somebody took a dump on it.

Thanks

Okay, well then crap, I really don't like your lockscreen Loumorep. I'm sure it looks like somebody took a dump on it.
    STOP THE CRAP GUYS! The voting should be up soon!

Quote Originally Posted by sayam View Post
    yeah right, prove it!

I'll have to make fun of you another time. Sorry Loumorep.

Thanks

Guys, all have a real life as well! Why don't you guys understand? It will take some time to post!

Wheeeeeeen?
    Just tell me when the voting will be up?

Guys, all have a real life as well! Why don't you guys understand? It will take some time to post!
    I don't think it is a matter of not understanding. We all have lives, even those of us who are excited about seeing this contest getting underway have other things we are doing, but when someone makes a deadline, they should make it realistic and actually over-estimate so that they can defnitely make the deadline. The problem here is that it sounds like Cash and PF made deadlines they couldn't keep for one reason or another, which is fine if they are very busy with their other lives, but they just need to reflect that in their post. Just say something like "PF and I are busy, he is just getting back from vacation and getting back into gear and I'm finishing up some other stuff, so we are hoping to get these out to you by the end of the week. Please be patient with us and know that we are just as excited about this contest getting under way as you are." I hope you understand that we who have been watching this forum closely are not trying to find fault. We are just excited and haven't been given much information.

We all have lives
    Speak for yourself!

I don't
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

I am excited as well as even I haven't had a single glimpse of any theme but not just posting stupid stuff in the thread and expect same from everyone else.
    Last edited by sayam; 2009-03-20 at 08:45 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast