Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ZiPhone 2.5 for 1.1.4 Firmware Has Been Released

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Unlocking the iPod Touch to work on other carriers is very difficult. Most likely above your skill level.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

I tried to restore to 1.1.4 from 1.1.1 , but iTunes stopped and said , "cannot restore, unknown error occurred (6)"... upgraded the iTunes to 7.6 and it's still the same. can anyone help ?

Quote Originally Posted by aziatiklover View Post
    did you downgrade your bl to 3.9? cuz its something i dont want to do
    U have to downgrade it doesnt ask u if u want it it just does!

Quote Originally Posted by shortie_gurl View Post
    can someone help me? my safari wont save any username and password on forums and jivetalk and it keeps shutting down return to the springboard when i use the safari for about 5-10 minutes
    answer me plz after i used the ziphone 2.5 now my safari keep shutting down

gyus i need help. I have an OTB 1.1.2 BL4.6 iPhone, i've unocked it with the Geohot method, it works perfect with my anysim. Then one day, i decided to upgrade it to 1.1.4 bu itune 7.6, and unlocked it with iPLus. It was jailbroken but my iPhone cannot read the sim card even with an anysim. I dont know what to do know, i'm in thought of restoring my iphone again and unlocked it with ZiPhone 2.5. Is there any risk doing that, i really need help now, pls answer me

hi is it useful for dead iPhones those which does not have Wifi or no imei or sth else ???

Exclamation iLiberty +... Watch out ZiPhone
    http://www.ipluspwns.com/?q=node/86

Sneak Peek of iLiberty+
    Submitted by iPlusPWNS on Wed, 03/19/2008 - 21:32.
    The rumors are true! iPlus and iLiberty are merging into one great new package!

Aviegas and George have come together to bring the iPlus core into the iLiberty wrapper. This new package lets you use old jailbreak methods for pre-1.1.4 phones or the new iPod Touch-compatible PB&J (pepijn's boot & jailbreak). You can also use pre-1.1.4 unlocks, just by changing the payload. These payloads can also be used to install your own apps. See our Guides section to learn how it's done.

The new iLiberty will have Windows and Mac versions, both GUI. There will also be many safety checks to make things newbie-friendly, and everything will be reversible. We'll also have the guides and help files ready to go, so you can follow along easily. Stay tuned for the fireworks!

Hey
    ho wyou dong?
    i unlocked my iphone with zphone 2.6 and everything is fine but when i make call
    and the screen goes blank in 2 to 3 seconds and it does that all the time. i am not sure what is wrong with this but i would really appreciate some help on this.
    as soon as call goes through call goes to like phone is off.
    i would really appreciate some help.
    this is only happening on one iphone. i have unlock couple more but none
    of them had this kind a problem.

thanks

Started with 1.1.2 unlocked from Iphone lot 35. BL 3.9 and had some problems finding T-Mobile after process was done. Updated to 1.1.4 directly. Wasn't until I did a restore to 1.1.4 then Ziphone OSX 2.6 worked for me. Now completely unlocked and home free. Thanks for the info and effort...

I was so happy with my 1.1.1 until I restored to 1.1.4 and used ziphone. Jailbreaking was easy but now I can't use you tube and email. I searched all over and tried the various ways to fix it.

HELP !!!!!!

Sorry to sound stupid, but I have an iPhone running firmware 1.1.1 unlocked with AnySim and would now really like to upgrade to 1.1.4 with ZiPhone.

Can someone please bullet point the steps I need to do for this. Obviously I have the older baseband of a 1.1.1 phone.

Thank you!!

I followed the steps to the T....DFU mode, restored, etc. After restoring my phone, everything works well. I jailbreak it with ziphone or iplus and there goes youtube and emails. Followed the suggestions in this thread like reset, winscp, terminal restore/jailbreak again, create a new phone....did I miss anything else?

Frustrating!!!! I should have kept my 1.1.1

Can I download 1.1.1 and restore it back to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
    Sorry to sound stupid, but I have an iPhone running firmware 1.1.1 unlocked with AnySim and would now really like to upgrade to 1.1.4 with ZiPhone.

Can someone please bullet point the steps I need to do for this. Obviously I have the older baseband of a 1.1.1 phone.

Thank you!!
    1) DFU iPhone, Option click RESTORE in iTunes.

2) Once Restored, Close iTunes, and iTunes Helper, and then run ziphone EVERYTHING.

3) Have a drink cause it is all done.

os x Guide.

Hi i unlocked my iphone using this software . .. and i can't browse files via i phone browser or anything .. and my youtube is giving me error can you guide me how to fix these problems installer is there and everything and everything else seems to be working i wonder why i cant browse files on the iphone via (IphoneBrowser)

Thanks

Thanks for the upload Cash :guinness:

ps.. cool forum... lotsa reading to do
    So how's that JB stuff working out?
    I'm still trying to get my 1st gen. into dfu mode

Well same here can't get You Tube to work done everything as per instructions, will only work if I go back to 1.1.4 restore with NO jailbreak. I am not unlocking it as I want to stay with at&t. All else works except for that ONE glitch. I hope someone can point me towards the right direction as I enjoy watching movies while waiting at some places. I believe I may have spent in total 120 hours trying every "combination" possible Help please.

http://www.ipluspwns.com/?Q=NODE

THE NEW iLIBERTY + WILL FIX EVERYTHING, CHECK IT OUT (BYE BYE ZIPHONE)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Pzone2310 For This Useful Post:

equus (2008-03-24)

Livin the iPhone Life desepticon's Avatar
    Thanks

restore to 1.1.4 and then try using ziphone to jailbreak without activation. then launch itunes and set up as a new phone
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.

I just got the 16GB model, used to have the 8GB but sold that and been using a BB for a while. Can I use ziphone to activate my new 16GB iphone so I don't have to renew my contract again? And can I just use the mediamax 200 data plan with the iPhone?
    16GB iPhone 1.1.4
    Nokia 8600 Luna
    Blackberry 8820

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast