Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ZiPhone 2.5 for 1.1.4 Firmware Has Been Released

iPhone? More like MyPhone gavko's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mmdionisio View Post
    My new iphone is version 1.1.2, I updated it in ITunes before doing Ziphone. It was a new phone so I followed everything in the Youtube video. I will try to figure it out before I do restore again. Thanks!
    Check the settings of your router too.First try without any security and then try wpa2-psk.

i entered this command in Winscp "chown -R mobile:mobile /private/var/mobile" but i can't get my yahoo mail to work. Youtube is the same, it doesn't work after i installed youtube 1.1.4 activation. Can you guys help me to get these 3 things work again ? Thanks alot.

Thanks

try restore again in itunes then run ziphone 2.5c and after that dont restore from backup but set as a new iphone. you can easily get your stuff back with syncing.just make sure you sync all you need to your pc

i set my phone as a new iphone but it doesn't work. Is it better to Do it All or just jailbreak and activate the phone ?

Thanks

yes.i had some problems with just activation&jailbreak but nothing at all with "do it all button" dunno why but do it all worked perfect for me.so might be worth to try

I never tried to unlock my phone before so i'm not sure how it works.Can i stil restore or update the phone through Itune if i use "do it all button "? or is there a way to lock it back ?

Thanks

yeah there is "refubrish button which will set your iphone to "factory" settings and then you just restore in itunes and its like brand new.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gavko For This Useful Post:

aka_ttc (2008-03-08)

thanks for your help Gavko. i'll give it a try.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I used the refurbish button and it messed up my iphone, but know its back to normal it was my fault.

-Reppin4you

Can someone please help me?
    Can I do a restore to 1.1.4 from itunes if I am running 1.1.1 Jailbroken and then use ziphone. Will everything work out or do I have to start somewhere else. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greatstuff451 View Post
    Can someone please help me?
    Can I do a restore to 1.1.4 from itunes if I am running 1.1.1 Jailbroken and then use ziphone. Will everything work out or do I have to start somewhere else. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Why not restore to 1.1.4 and use iPlus instead of this awful iphone bricking program?
    Hmm...

Default I unlock But no signal
    I unlock with Ziphone 2.5c I have No signal, I have Fido and Roger sim
    On Fido it say no service, But on Rogers sim its showing full signal but its not dial it say call faild
    Please any help me with that how do i Fix that problem

I do
    Reset net work, and time zone its not work

where can i get the 1.1.4 ipsw to do a restore? i already downloaded the Ziphone software

you can download firmware 1.1.4 ipsw in the download section in this website.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to aka_ttc For This Useful Post:

KingShorty (2008-03-09)

thanks... despite backing stuff up on itunes, after the update, i still lost everything (contacts, sms)

is there anyway to get them back?

Love this program! Thanks!

HELP, I jailbroke phone with ziphone 2.5 and my mail app wont open, is there a fix for this? I restored a couple times and still wont open. D

I restored 5 times, and i STILL cannot get mail to connect, even after it said my mail info was correct. (email address, and password)

Also, i downloaded the youtube patch, and that doesnt work either...

Anyone have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by gavko View Post
    hold down the zibri's icon and then hit "x" symbol in top right corner after icons start to wiggle amd chose delete... u might want to watch tuttorial videos on apple web site to get to know iphone features.will help u a lot to control your cool toy.
    I accidentally figured it out last nite, but thanks anyway

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meanvdub View Post
    I restored 5 times, and i STILL cannot get mail to connect, even after it said my mail info was correct. (email address, and password)

Also, i downloaded the youtube patch, and that doesnt work either...

Anyone have any ideas?
    if you restored from your backup after running ziphone it might be the cause of your email trouble.just do it again,make sure you sync all your data to pc and then do it all over.restore to 1.1.4 in itunes then run ziphone and then set iphone as a new phone in itunes when ask to chose which option you want. you can easily sync all your data back when done

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast