Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ZiPhone 2.5 for 1.1.4 Firmware Has Been Released

After upgrading to 1.1.4 my camera wont work. Are there any fixes for this?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Omars_iPhone View Post
    Hello I have windows vista home premium and it says i need net framework 2.0 but i can't download it
    Wow, did you get banned from Google? Is that why you are asking this kind of question on this thread? Did you try window's update or a simple search for .Net Framework on Google?

Quote Originally Posted by anmiller07 View Post
    After upgrading to 1.1.4 my camera wont work. Are there any fixes for this?
    When you say "won't work" what do you mean? It crashes when you start it up? It starts up fine but won't take photos? It takes photos but they are all black? Please be more specific. Anyway, it's probably because /private/var/media has the wrong owner. Check in this thread for a solution. The other thing is to simply restore 1.1.4 (not update, restore) and try again
    Last edited by imode; 2008-03-06 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default AT&T iPhone account user unlocked?
    Any one tried to unlock their phones even if you have an existing AT&T iphone account to use abroad when travelling? I am at 1.1.1 3.9 bl unlocked using anysim but want to upgrade to 1.1.4 the correct way without causing problems for future updates.
    I guess itunes will activate my phone for me when i update, so do I only select jailbreak and unlock in ziphone?

Green Apple
    Thanks

1.1.2 unlocked jailbroken to 1.1.3 unlocked and jailbroken(tonight), to 1.1.4(unlocked, jailbroken)(tonight) all done is under an hour, cause with this you could skip the 1.1.3 and only take about 15min, superb I wish this was around when my 6 hour ordeal with 1.1.1 from 1.0.2, would have been much easier :-).

Thanks to ZiPhone creator

Its much less to worry about bricking my iphone when my Nokia N95 is sitting next to me with my sim card, the iPhone needs to be 3G already I love having HSDPA on the N95 :-D
    Last edited by schwartzki; 2008-03-07 at 02:28 AM.

I need Help.........

I have a 1.1.3 unlock, n did the steps restore to 1.1.4 then run the program, it all went smooth, all unlock, web is fine, maps is fine,

youtube didn't work, i waited for a fix on installer (Youtube Activator 1.1.4) Version 1.0-1 from BigBoss, and ah hah, got it, but on reboot it still doesn't wok, so i did the usual that everyone says, install reinstall install reindstall etc... still nada

also, my email doesn't work also, says i can't get my yahoo mail:

The user name or password for "imap.apple.mail.yahoo.com" is incorrect

.........so i restored everything to factory settings, and my yahoo and youtube works fine. but i want it to work when its unlocked

can someone help me with this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by KoNeko View Post
    You can backup the files Installer saves the sources and installed packages list too, I forget where it is, but i think its actually called InstalledPackages, but just back it up, restore, and put it in the same directory after 1.1.4 jailbreak. If you do this, its vital that you backup applications too; however, you'll need to reinstall things such as 1.1.3 fixes and BSD Subsystem, since they install to other folders besides /Applications.
    i tried to look for this folder and cant find it, i opened iphonebrowser and didnt know where to look

any help would be appreciated since i wann update but i dont wanna go install everything over again

When you restore from jail broken 1.1.3 to 1.1.4, then re-jailbreak, do you all your applications remain intact? Just kind of worried, I put allot of time into my apps!

Quote Originally Posted by soldoutluck View Post
    i have used ziphone to update to 1.1.3 and preping for 1.1.4 update, but had a quick question. Hod do i get rid of the lamn a$$ Ziphone blog link on my springboard? iv looked through all my files and don't know where the link is located. n e help would be great.
    I Had to clear this up where it started, some people seem to think the Zibri's blog is cool to have, well congrats to you, opinions are like a$. Me personally, didn't need it, so i asked a stupid question and got sarcastic answers. No worries don't really care, the thing that bothers me is all the idiots saying that I disrespected Zibri... I'll say it once and for all, i thank Zibri for his work, but if McDonals is gicing out free burgers and every burger comes with a hat, garunteed im throwing the hat away.... that isnt to say that McDonalds suck and i'm not thankfull, i just have no need for a dumb A$$ hat.... get it? got it? Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    Tap on the icon and hold it down for a couple seconds, once everything starts vibrating, you will see a "x" on the blog icon. tap it, tap delete, press the home button. Done!

just a quick question for all who had used the earlier version of zibri: (the earliest one, earlier than 2.4). I am in 1.1.3:
    a. I cannot install VT100, even if i installed BSD and its fix. whats your experience?
    b. whats the alternative mode of installation? can i use ibrickr?

Thanks

quirkyboy

Thanks

To the developer, this program rocks! The restore was painless and took less than 15 minutes MAX! I went from 1.1.2 to 1.1.4 with NO drama. It took me 8 tries just going from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 unlocked! THANK YOU! I WILL be posting my dontations immediately!

does anyone know how to remove the Zibri's blog icon on iphone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i use the Ziphone 2.5c on my out of the box 16Gb 1.1.3 which was upgraded to a 1.1.4. it's great it unlock and install the installer with a couple sources to download from, like its the best thing that happen to the iphone, and im talking from my limited knowledge, so feel free to correct me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone gavko's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kotori View Post
    does anyone know how to remove the Zibri's blog icon on iphone
    hold down the zibri's icon and then hit "x" symbol in top right corner after icons start to wiggle amd chose delete... u might want to watch tuttorial videos on apple web site to get to know iphone features.will help u a lot to control your cool toy.
    Last edited by gavko; 2008-03-08 at 08:24 AM. Reason: typo

Default wifi problems
    Hi! Hope you can help me out. I used ZIPHONE to unlock my new iphone successfully. It works fine my only problem is I am connected to my wifi but utube, and safari doesn't work because it can't find the server. Do I need to configure wifi settings? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks

did you restore from your backup after running ziphone?that might be cause of it.try either refreshing your wifi setting and check if you see ip address in the settings of your connection(your router) or try restore again in itunes then run ziphone 2.5c and after that dont restore from backup but set as a new iphone. you can easily get your stuff back with syncing.just make sure you sync all you need to your pc

i did it, the only problem is that i cant connect to youtube, other than that everything work good

Thanks

oh you said safari doesnt work either.then go to installer and install youtube 1.1.4 activation.that should make it

The greatest since sliced bread
    32GB 3GS / iPad Wi-Fi 32GB

Thanks

lol

My new iphone is version 1.1.2, I updated it in ITunes before doing Ziphone. It was a new phone so I followed everything in the Youtube video. I will try to figure it out before I do restore again. Thanks!

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast