Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ZiPhone 2.5 for 1.1.4 Firmware Has Been Released

Ziphone Works With Itouch 1.1.4!!!! I Tried It And It Works!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crizzle09 View Post
    I'm trying to help a friend jailbreak his ipod touch, he had 1.1.3 not jailbroken, I tried to use Ziphone but it didn't work and then I restored to 1.1.4 and it had the same problem. If anyone can help me out send me a PM please. Thanks for the help.
    ziphone 2.5 apparently does not work with ipod yet according to zibri's blog. It may be that he's fixed it since some people are reporting success.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

the phone is not been detected by any application, this all happens after i restore and update to 1.1.4 i have been using 1.1.3 for several weeks and was working perfectly now the phone is not responding in the ac wall either the usb

any help

where can I find step by step on how to do the ziphone 2.5 to my phone with windows vista?

Quote Originally Posted by soldoutluck View Post
    I with ya, "the dirty one" and people like him are a definitly lamn. all i can say to those guys is sorry im going through midterms at a university that im not flunking out of because all i do is play online games and look for new ways to be a sarcastic @ss, and think I am brilliant because i may have a bit more knowlage in an area that can really in no way impact the world at all. Anyway, i'd rather ask a stupid question then skrew up MiPhone cause it's worth way to much to be a paper weight. $700 custom painted paper weight with an apple logo on it does me no good. Seems logical to ask questions

Colorware? What color did you get?
    Last edited by tiger1981; 2008-03-02 at 03:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    17" Macbook Pro C2D 2.33GHz, 2GB RAM

16GB, Stock 1.1.4 Until The Bugs Are Worked Out...

8GB, Jailbroke, 1.1.1-Never Had A Prob With This One...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moises_s View Post
    the phone is not been detected by any application, this all happens after i restore and update to 1.1.4 i have been using 1.1.3 for several weeks and was working perfectly now the phone is not responding in the ac wall either the usb

any help
    Try putting the phone in DFU mode and see if iTunes reports that it is in recovery mode

what and how do you put into DFU mode? D

Thanks

Worked Great!! I was on 1.1.1 (OOTB 1.0.2) and just did a restore straight to 1.1.3. Ran ZiPhone 2.5 and BAM! Activated, Jailbroken, and unlocked. Great work and many thanks Zibri!!

Quote Originally Posted by daviddjr View Post
    Turn IPhone off. Plug in, and hold down Home button until the apple start up logo shows. iPhone should be in DFU mode now.

cheers,
    e
    Last edited by echo; 2008-03-02 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    15.4" 2.8GHz Unibody MacBook Pro
    Pwnage Unlocked 16GB iPhone (2.1)
    Apple Unlocked 16GB 3G iPhone (2.2)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

it is not even responding in dfu mode is like there is no presence of any cable at all in any mode that's why i'm saying it is a firmware lockdown of the usb it was working fine prior to the update

Use "Restore" to go to 1.1.4 not "Update" then after jailbreak/unlock use restore from backup to copy back all the settings etc from the last iTunes sync.
    I tried that and it didn't work. So i just set it up as a new phone. So far so good.

Default Can't view Root folders
    I dont know if any of you have this problem, but i have a 3.9 bootloader with firmware version 1.1.1 unlocked and i did a restore to 1.1.4 and ziphone 2.5 "do it all". Everything works fine but i cant view my root files when i browsing the iphone. Is there any sort of fix out there? Please help!

How do you do this? (You should be able to modify a file called SystemVersion.plist.
    Change the version from 1.1.4 to 1.1.3 then Install your SummerBoard.u modify this? )

iPhone? More like MyPhone ckybam69's Avatar
    Thanks

why ziphone downgrade 4.6 BL to 3.9? and does the bootloader version really matter that much?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Device Firmware Upgrade. There are tons of posts on how to do this.

Default Anyone Eles Have This
    I Am On 1.1.4 (2.50 Ziphone Tmobile
    And When I Go To Map My Locate It Says I Am In Another Pert Of The World But I Am In Sacramento California Not Africa
    Any Ideas Why Or How To Fix
    I Ran Locate Me And It Took Me To The Same Pleace What The Hell

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ckybam69 View Post
    why ziphone downgrade 4.6 BL to 3.9? and does the bootloader version really matter that much?
    3.9 is easier to deal with in terms of unlocking exploits for the base band firmware. It's better that you are on 3.9.

Quote Originally Posted by imode69 View Post
    3.9 is easier to deal with in terms of unlocking exploits for the base band firmware. It's better that you are on 3.9.
    At the moment 3.9 is better but in the future 4.6 may be better ?

How do you do this? (You should be able to modify a file called SystemVersion.plist.
    Change the version from 1.1.4 to 1.1.3 then Install your SummerBoard.u modify this? )
    well if your trying to install summerboard there has been an update to summerboard so it now works on 1.1.4 but if u still want to edit the systemversion.plist then open up an ssh connection i use winscp and go to /System/CoreServices/ and then look for the SystemVersion.plist and left click it and click edit on the 3rd to last line( i think its that line) itll say 1.1.4 u just need to change that to 1.1.3

Cool Bsb subsystem
    when I go to reinstall bsb after the restore and ziphone I get a download error. Has the server changed or should I start from scratch again? The whole process went flawlessly until this little problem. Thanks Gor the help in advance (first time poster long time reade. i commend the creators of this site as well as all those glorious coders out there thanks a million for all your hard work)

Guys,

<<EDIT>> Got it to work, installed Term-207.1 nistead!
    Last edited by kevinti; 2008-03-02 at 01:35 PM.

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast