Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.4 iPhone Unlock, Jailbreak, and Activation!!!! [OS X | Independence]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

sorry,

but does this work on OTB 1.1.4?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sigh.. I already have many apps in iPhone 1.1.3 along jailbreaker. Will I lose everything again after I update 1.1.4? Is there any way that I can update rather than lose all apps?

how can i go back to 1.1.3? i want it install again 1.1.4 is not working for me there is an error called Ram something = (((

i am a noob to this but how do u ssh installer to your phone after u is jailbroken and installed ssh with independence

hey... got into this command but look is so weird help me out guys

i was helping alot of people out last night with upgrading to 1.1.4 but now i have my own problem. everything works but my youtube..anyone know of a solution?
    The Future of Mobile

http://www.mobitureblog.com

Banned
    Thanks

edit for those of you that can't figure out how to install installer

Get it here http://repository.apptapp.com/packag.../Installer.zip
    Use Independence to install installer and ssh
    SSH into your phone and issue the following commands:
    chmod 777 /Applications
    chmod 777 /Applications/Installer.app
    chmod 777 /Applications/Installer.app/Installer

um, does anyone know how i do this? i mean where i type these commands? sry if this is a noobish question....

ok, i THINK i did this SSH thing becasue it asked for my phones IP address, i entered that but the asks for a password? whats the pasword? is it still dottie?
    Last edited by mdbsat; 2008-02-29 at 04:29 AM.

What do you mean by issue the following commands? I've gotten everything else down so far and I opened up my phone using cyberduck but I don't understand what you mean.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkenstein909 View Post
    What do you mean by issue the following commands? I've gotten everything else down so far and I opened up my phone using cyberduck but I don't understand what you mean.
    i coppied and pasted that from the FIRST post in this thread. i dont get it either. i now have installer on but im scared im missing something becasue i dont know where im supposed to enter these commands

NOW i have installer installed but i cannot instal BSD subsystem and a bunch of other stuff. maybe thats why were supposed to tyoe those commands...i just dont know where!
    Last edited by mdbsat; 2008-02-29 at 04:39 AM.

No, not sim unlock perse...
    Use ZiPhone to Unlock
    lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone abujala's Avatar
    Thanks

are they out ? otb 1.1.4
    2.1 T-mobile
    MAC OSX

Thanks

I'm also having trouble with my youtube not working. any ideas? I've already tried the youtube fix for 1.1.3 with no luck

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

No one able to answer my question!

I'm at the point where I have a jailbroken 1.1.4 iPhone with no installer app. I can SSH into my phone easily with Cyberduck, but I can't figure out how to install the installer app or run the commands! HELP!

nope.

Quote Originally Posted by KingBurb View Post
    Sigh.. I already have many apps in iPhone 1.1.3 along jailbreaker. Will I lose everything again after I update 1.1.4? Is there any way that I can update rather than lose all apps?
    nope, you will loose all apps. until you wait for another way to do it.
    Last edited by spencersummerfield; 2008-02-29 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by cory View Post
    I'm also having trouble with my youtube not working. any ideas? I've already tried the youtube fix for 1.1.3 with no luck
    i got mine to work finally.
    sources and add http://i.unlock.no

then go to unlocking tools and installer "Youtube Activation"
    then restart your phone.
    The Future of Mobile

http://www.mobitureblog.com

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan christopher For This Useful Post:

tntmorgan (2008-03-01)

Hey guys i used indepedence to get installer on the springboard. i downloaded the installer file onto my desktop then opened up independence went to customize>applications>system.. then i pushed the big ADD sign and entered the ip adress and password "alpine" and it locked my phone. The slide to open and it was there.. problem tho is it doesnt let u download any apps yet.. just script error.. i guess its the firmware ..

The best way i found to do this was as follows... to achieve 1.1.4 full unlock running on new 04.04.05_G

~~~~~~~~ONLY FOR BOOT LOADER 3.9~~~~~~

Start with 1.1.3 unlocked. > Upgrade with itunes to 1.1.4.

Or

Start with a fresh RESTORE to 1.1.4

Then, use independence to "Activate" your iPhone. it will also JAILBREAK it.

Once it is "Activated" use independence to RE JAIL.. thats right JAIL your phone again.

It will stay activated.

Then, use Ziphone to jailbreak / verbose boot your phone.... let it do it's thing.

Then, you will have a Activated, Jailbroken, and INSTALLER will be installed with the Ziphone jailbreak.

Then go to iClarified in Installer and install the 1.1.4 UNLOCK.. *Set auto lock to NEVER* .. dont forget BSD Subsystems..

Now you will have a iPhone on 1.1.4 Activated,Jailbroken,Unlocked all on the new 04.04.05_G !!!!

If your sim does not work, use iNdependence to SIM FREE it, DONT FORGET TO PUT YOUR PHONE IN AIRPLANE MODE BEFORE, but is should work from 1.1.3 once you use iClarified 1.1.4 updater...

P.S. I am 1.1.4 Unlocked / Jailbroken, Activated on ROGERS network with BootLoader 3.9

Quote Originally Posted by cash7c3 View Post
    you wait.
    what you've forgotten to mention is that this uses the gunlock method.

it downgrades your baseband to 4.02.13. - is'nt that pretty outdated now?

ziphone is justa day away - WAIT for it!!!

Banned
    Thanks

ok....i know i will flamed for this question BUT i am goign to ask it anyway!:P it bootloader and firmware the same thing? i see where he wrote for 39bl only...how do i know? i used independance, jailbroke..manually put installer on and nothign really installs...cant get the BSD to install..would love an answer and im willing to take the flames!!!

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast