Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: We haz Windows Quickpwn 2.1!!!

Must I have my iPhone plugged in first before I click on the exe? Because when I clicked on the exe, an application error popped up. It say, "The application failed to initialized properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."

Hey franklinromeo, I read that you upgraded and unlocked your iphone from 1.1.4 to 2.1, are you encountering any problems with the new firmware?

Quote Originally Posted by franklinromeo View Post
    I can't get Winscp to work
    Can someone help me?
    It would be a good idea to detail the problem you are having with WinScp so someone can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by cong405 View Post
    Must I have my iPhone plugged in first before I click on the exe? Because when I clicked on the exe, an application error popped up. It say, "The application failed to initialized properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."

Hey franklinromeo, I read that you upgraded and unlocked your iphone from 1.1.4 to 2.1, are you encountering any problems with the new firmware?
    Mine was doing the same. I redownloaded quickpwn and that fixed it. For me anyways.

And no, you shouldnt need the iphone actually connected for the program to load.

well thanks for letting me know
    Last edited by LMT; 2008-09-22 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LMT View Post
    why dont my cracked appstore apps work after upgrading to 2.1 and QuickPwning?
    Dont know and your not going to find out because we dont allow warez talk on this forum.

I'm still getting the same error. I just restarted my computer and d/led it again and it still haven't fixed the error problem. Do anyone have the program that they don't mind sending to me?

iPhone? More like MyPhone mastuul's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by franklinromeo View Post
    I can't get Winscp to work
    Can someone help me?
    Just like cpjr said, you need to have OpenSSH installed on your phone. With SSH "on," run Winscp. Put your wi-fi IP address for the Host Name, "root" for the User Name, and "alpine" for the Password. After it connects (it may take a while the first time), a "warning" will pop up, just click okay, and then you should be in.

If you can't get this to work for some reason, try doing what you were going to do with SSH using iPhonebrowser instead. Also, there are many guides out there that help you troubleshoot.

Thanks

I'm still getting the same error. I just restarted my computer and d/led it again and it still haven't fixed the error problem. Do anyone have the program that they don't mind sending to me?
    Here you go quickpwn21-1.zip

Quote Originally Posted by LMT View Post
    well thanks for letting me know
    No harm done.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwayne View Post
    Here you go quickpwn21-1.zip
    I thank you for posting me the link but the same error still pops up. Can someone please tell me what's going on?

Thanks

What OS and Net Framework or you running?

I'm running Window XP with SP3. As for Net Framework, I'm don't know.

I thank you for posting me the link but the same error still pops up. Can someone please tell me what's going on?
    Ok fine, try this.

Install .NET Framework 2.0 on your computer. Can be downloaded from Microsoft's website (its free).

That thing we were just talking about....typing a response and someone else posting before you get done.

Yeah, it just happened, posted my last comment and saw yours when I got done
    Last edited by cpjr; 2008-09-22 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

cong405 (2008-09-22)

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Ok fine, try this.

Install .NET Framework 2.0 on your computer. Can be downloaded from Microsoft's website (its free).

That thing we were just talking about....typing a response and someone else posting before you get done.

Yeah, it just happened, posted my last comment and saw yours when I got done
    Thank you Zwayne and CPJR! I just d/led Net Framework 2.0 and it is now working. I appreciate this a lot! Again thank you!

I now will try to update and unlock the phone. I hope this goes well.

Thanks

Thank you Zwayne and CPJR! I just d/led Net Framework 2.0 and it is now working. I appreciate this a lot! Again thank you!

I now will try to update and unlock the phone. I hope this goes well.
    ^^^Glad to here that. Let us know the out come of the jailbreak & unlocking. BTW 3.0 is out to.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Zwayne For This Useful Post:

cong405 (2008-09-22)

Thanks again Zwayne. But I don't think I will unlock it and jailbreak it till tomorrow since I just read it will take about 30min to do. And I want to read a little bit more on how it went for others since it sounds like a 50/50 thing. I will definitely post how it went when I do though. But for now, it's time to hit the sack. I just can't say thanks enough to people like you and CPJR who actually read other people post and is willing to help noobs like me without having a fit. Goodnight to the both of you and thanks again!

**edit**
    lol I just realize the last page was nothing but my post. =]
    Last edited by cong405; 2008-09-22 at 06:35 AM.

Thanks

Thanks again Zwayne. But I don't think I will unlock it and jailbreak it till tomorrow since I just read it will take about 30min to do. And I want to read a little bit more on how it went for others since it sounds like a 50/50 thing. I will definitely post how it went when I do though. But for now, it's time to hit the sack. I just can't say thanks enough to people like you and CPJR who actually read other people post and is willing to help noobs like me without having a fit. Goodnight to the both of you and thanks again!

**edit**
    lol I just realize the last page was nothing but my post. =]
    Not a problem M8.....Goodnight.

i feel like a moron for asking this but once i load the IPSW file by clicking shift at the same time
    how do i get it to NOT restore anything so i can run QuickPWN, my understanding is i should open the IPSQ file through Itunes and then BEFORE syncing any progs, contact etc etc have to run QuickPWN. How do i get it to stop updating and such because it automaticaly restores everything i have (pics. Music, Contacts etc)

Quote Originally Posted by elr0y7 View Post
    GUIDE, Upgrade from Jailbroken 2.0.2 to Jailbroken 2.1 without losing ANYTHING!!

BTW, what just happened to the other win quickpwn 2.1 thread, did it just get deleted? that was weird.
    So.... is there a guide on how to upgrade from 1.1.4?

When I got my phone in March I followed these forums daily and unlocked/etc with iliberty, I kinda went into a cave for the summer... Now I've updated to itunes 8 and am scared to sync again, plus want 2.x programs

This works like a charm.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast