Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 1.1.4 Released for Iphone / iPod Touch

Green Apple
    Thanks

does the phone keep the unlock?

If you can jailbreak with ziphone possibly you can SSH the phone and switch the lockdown filename. Thats how I completed the jailbreak of my 1.1.3 updated iphone last time. I have since learned my lesson and will wait at least the better part of a month before I upgrade the firmware. It's taken about a month to get all the apps I loved from my jailbroken 1.1.2 phone on 1.1.3. They just added a fix today for apollo, which is great and works. I have faith in the brilliant people here though and I'm sure a guide will be out soon enough to bail you out.

Quote Originally Posted by UV RAYS View Post
    does the phone keep the unlock?
    Read the thread, no

Quote Originally Posted by mooshy1 View Post
    How stupid am I??? I updated thinking the ziphone will still work and that I had nothing to lost cos' i could restore it back to 1.1.3. Well!!!! ziphone doesn't work and now I can't restore it back. I keep getting an error: "the iphone could not be restored. An unknown error occured (1015)". Any help please?????????
    Use the first version of iBrikr the one we used to use with the 1.1.1 I think that probably work becouse the 1015 error. Let us know if it works.

so really no reason to upgrade to 1.1.4?

Quote Originally Posted by h-k-s View Post
    hi... what is your problem with Iphysics on the 1.1.3 ?

My problem is that downloaded levels don't work and they are not stored in the standard app storage folders (/var/private/root(or media)/Library/AppName)

Even the 1.1.3 fix for iPhysics doesnt work (and yes, SUID fix is installed)

Well from what I'm reading, the "BugFixes" are pretty handy. I'm most interested in the speed improvements and Safari fixes.

dont panic if you upgrade you can sucessfully downgrade and jailbreak i have done this already lol

Quote Originally Posted by rmwebs View Post
    My problem is that downloaded levels don't work and they are not stored in the standard app storage folders (/var/private/root(or media)/Library/AppName)

Even the 1.1.3 fix for iPhysics doesnt work (and yes, SUID fix is installed)
    hi again

try look in
    /private/var/root/Media/iPhysics/Games/Crayon_Physics/LevelData

then set the permission on the "lvlpackname".levelpack , the folder, and the files in the folder to 0777

then it should work

hope this helps you
    Last edited by h-k-s; 2008-02-27 at 12:00 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

ziphone will unlock it in a few days

iPhone? More like MyPhone cosmoLV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hybirdd View Post
    iPhone Software
    Version 1.1.4

This version of the software includes bug fixes and supersedes all previous versions.

For feature descriptions and complete instructions, see the users guide for your iPhone at:
    <http://www.apple.com/support/manuals/iphone/>

For more information about iPhone, go to:
    <http://www.apple.com/iphone/>

To troubleshoot your iPhone, or to view additional support information go to:
    <http://www.apple.com/support/iphone>

For detailed information on Security Updates, please visit this website:
    <http://www.info.apple.com/kbnum/n61798>
    And? what?

we are interest about new features in 1.1.4, net phone technical data sheets
    Carrier: LV LMT
    Runing On FW: 2.0 BL 3.9
    -------------------------------------

im in no big rush to update to 1.1.4 being since that the next version of Ziphone is coming in a day or two. I can wait, esp since 1.1.4 has no drastic changes over 1.1.3. Thanks to those who tried it out though, somebody has to. lol

Call me an idiot or whatever but these upgrades are getting more and more constant....
    I believe that apple is adding stupid little things just to brick all of our iphones and sell new ones so they will be harder to jailbreak
    Just IMO.....
    I wonder who would win the war? MMi people or apple?
    I just cant justify buying a phone for 400+ and signing a 2 year contract on it!
    that really really sucks... anyhow..... Ill sit tight with my 1.1.3 unlocked and jailbreaked with BT 3.9
    regards!

Quote Originally Posted by l szabo View Post
    anyone think this update has anything to do with starbucks closing tonight for a few hours to "retrain"
    hahah. The Starbucks meeting is about living up to new bar standards and procedures.

Not that anyone cares...

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bassvictim's Avatar
    Thanks

ZiPhone works for jailbreak 1.1.4 - 1st time didn't take, did it again,and worked fine.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    How did you get customize to work on jailbroken 1.1.3? I can't figure it out.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bassvictim's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redspy View Post
    From TUAW:
    just updated to 1.1.4, did the ZiPhone jailbreak and activate - worked fine, didn't try the unlock tho.

Default I was able to Jailbreak no problem with Ziphone
    But I decided what was the point of being on 1.14 without my summerboard. so I was able to downgrade my bootloader and go back to 1.1.3 without any hassles. I love being a nerd....

Quote Originally Posted by mr_gfunk View Post
    How did you get customize to work on jailbroken 1.1.3? I can't figure it out.

Look for customize version 1.21 (custom),2 i believe its on skylar source. Works with 1.1.3

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast