Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PwnageTool & QuickPwn 2.1 Released - iTunes 8 Compatible

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

if you're on ATT you want one that says noactivate. I haven't figured out what the error 6 mess is all about yet, but here's a few things you can try:
    -if you're already pwned, try restore in iTunes while phone is on and normal
    -Try DFU mode
    -Try restore mode
    ^^^if all 3 modes don't work, try downgrading iTunes to 7.7, make sure to get rid of all traces of v8, as regular uninstall leaves some files behind. See news post about 1600 errors from earlier for more details.

Are there any guru observers that can shed more light on the errors, and if it has anything to do with the builds themselves that I can fix?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WillyDavidK For This Useful Post:

adrian1480 (2008-09-14), ghostmask (2008-09-14), mdhensley5 (2008-09-14)

thanks i will try those out. awesome job

how do i get rid of the itunes 8 part that makes it read error 6

Hello WillyDavidK. I have a request if you wouldn't mind doing it

-iPhone 2g, Unlocked, Activated, Jailbreaked, Youtube Activated, Cydia installed, Installer installed, Default neuter settings.

WillyDavidK,

What options are included in your 2G files? Cydia? Installer?
    I'm looking for one that is:
    unlocked, activated, youtube activated, cydia installed, default partition size (500mb), NO custom boot logo, NO installer, and bootneuter hidden from springboard (not sure if it's possible on pwnage but there's an option for that in winpwn)

Thanks

dizzlefrizzle, read the thread on the news post from earlier about the error 1600, it has all the details on a full uninstall. You can also run a forum search.

iarehenry, that's the same request as zap, and it's already up :iPhone-2G-2.1-custom-activate-custombootlogos.ipsw (or -nobootlogos.ipsw if you want default). Jailbreaked is a given lol.

Alright guys, I'm going to eat dinner, I'll be back in a little while. You can send me an email at [email protected] if you have an urgent request.

EDIT: chug: if I don't something it's probably at default settings, all of them come with cydia, and unless they say noinstaller they come with installer as well. I will start building yours now and upload after dinner

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WillyDavidK For This Useful Post:

adrian1480 (2008-09-14), chug (2008-09-14), dooley19 (2008-09-14)

WillyDavid thanx man DL now......hey you think you can make one for a 3G iphone im on att so , No Activation, cydia, NO INSTALLER, custom boot logos.thanx man

willydavidk please help me out i have att service my iphone was jailbroke before but i did the 2.1 update with itunes so obvious its not pwned anymore which 1 of your files do i use and i know this is dumb but where is the guide to install please big dogg help me

Thanks

Yeah I agree Transient...I too am faced with this annoying obstacle, that appears to be affecting only a few of us. I have the right BL-39.bin files, the firmware and tool yet it refuses the BL file.
    OTB 1.0.2>.....>2.0.1
    Rogers Canada

Quote Originally Posted by WillyDavidK View Post
    dizzlefrizzle, read the thread on the news post from earlier about the error 1600, it has all the details on a full uninstall. You can also run a forum search.

iarehenry, that's the same request as zap, and it's already up :iPhone-2G-2.1-custom-activate-custombootlogos.ipsw (or -nobootlogos.ipsw if you want default). Jailbreaked is a given lol.

Alright guys, I'm going to eat dinner, I'll be back in a little while. You can send me an email at [email protected] if you have an urgent request.

EDIT: chug: if I don't something it's probably at default settings, all of them come with cydia, and unless they say noinstaller they come with installer as well. I will start building yours now and upload after dinner
    Thanks! Can't believe you're actually filling so many requests for us. Major props.

can someone upload:
    iPhone 2G 2.1, activation, cydia only (no installer), default boot logos, 500MB or smallest partition size

thank you

Got my Iphone 2nd Gen (old One) working Perfect with 2.1.
    Programs that are working: WinterBoard, MakeitMine, Categories, Cydia, Quake Game, AirSharing, Remote Lite, MC (MobileChat), FaceBook, AOL Radio Station, Ambience,

Now I can go on, but seems like everything seems to working fine. For those that have some problem, I think it has to do with wich version of iphone you have. Meaning if you bought a 1.01, 1.02, 1.1.1, .1.1.2, 1.1.3, 1.1.4 OTB..
    Mine was 1.0.2 OTB.. perhaps this version has no problemwith nothing. Never had any problem with nothing with flashing..
    Now Tonight Im gonna upload my CUSTOM FIRMWARE for those that are on Windows.
    (MAC RULEZ ALWAYS) Any way..

Stay Tuned for the link with my Custom Firmware
    It has everything in it.. Cydia and Installer and CustomLogo and BootL 3.9 & 4.6

Thanks

@ WillyDavidK
    thanks for the custom firmware for 3G with cydia and no installer on AT&T. I uploaded it to itunes and did a restore with the phone on the regular home screen with icons and it restored to 2.1 jailbroken with no problem. thanks!!!

Thanks

I am always amazed by the helpful folks on this forum, especially all of you that are seeding custom ispw and "taking requests". Wow! My hat's off to all of you.
    On the other hand, I've always been a fella who wants to do it himself, and right now I'm stumped and no one seems to be able help with this boootloader dilemma. Pwnage tool refuses to accept the BL-39.bin file to proceed with the custom ipsw, it claims that it is the incorrect file. Any successful solutions out there?
    OTB 1.0.2>.....>2.0.1
    Rogers Canada

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGreg View Post
    Okay guys hang on with the torrent file I am really trying to figure out how to seed.

Here's the link to the AT&T ONLY 3G iPhone 2.1 file
    Please if you don't use AT&T this file will do you no good.
    Thanks
    Thanks man, anyone try THIS one yet?
    I'm downloading and will be trying once it's done.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have been scouring the site for a bit now as well as Googling my but off. But I cannot find a way to change the custom boot logo on the Pwnage Tool. Im using PhotoShop with two boot logos I found online, but I am continually getting "This is not the correct PNG file" . If anyone has any insight on this or could help me out. I love the Dev Team but I want something more of my own. Thanks in advance MMI

Quote Originally Posted by WillyDavidK View Post
    if you're on ATT you want one that says noactivate. I haven't figured out what the error 6 mess is all about yet, but here's a few things you can try:
    -if you're already pwned, try restore in iTunes while phone is on and normal
    -Try DFU mode
    -Try restore mode
    ^^^if all 3 modes don't work, try downgrading iTunes to 7.7, make sure to get rid of all traces of v8, as regular uninstall leaves some files behind. See news post about 1600 errors from earlier for more details.

Are there any guru observers that can shed more light on the errors, and if it has anything to do with the builds themselves that I can fix?
    I have tried all 3 but still no luck. I really don't want to go through the hassel of uninstalling itunes 8. I can't understand why a few of us are getting this bootloader problem and error 6 problem, while others had no problem jailbreaking 2.1 whatsoever.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rest_easy View Post
    Thanks man, anyone try THIS one yet?
    I'm downloading and will be trying once it's done.
    just got done installing that one, works great.

that one from 2 posts above I just tried and did not work. NOR did the demonoid one. In itunes 8 I get error 6, in itunes 7 (i have not upgraded yet on my laptop) it gives error 1600.

iphone 3g, att
    Last edited by rest_easy; 2008-09-14 at 03:54 AM.

Thanks

ugh i hate waiting. why do i have to be a dang windows user

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast