Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PwnageTool & QuickPwn 2.1 Released - iTunes 8 Compatible

i have some questions, does this work on the 3g?
    can i use cracked apps with itunes 8?
    and does mobileinstallation work on this?

thanks for whoever replies

Quote Originally Posted by dnbsteez View Post
    for the people that are having problems with getting their bootloader 3.9 to be recognized try making a new folder on your desktop and add:

bootloader 3.9 & 4.6
    Pwnage Tool 2.1
    2.1 Firmware

...or you can just copy all those onto your desktop.
    It worked great for me so I hope it does the same for you all!

Thanks to mstrike from hackint0sh.org for the advice
    This makes no sense. The file was on my desktop and still it couldn't recognize it when I gave it's location. And yes, the file is named BL-39.bin

Willydavid can u build 1 for me for 2g iphone activation, cydia, NO INSTALLER, custom boot logos, you tube fix, and default neuter settings. THANX in advance man

and also the ones u uploaded to your server are in zip.....do we just change the zip to ipsw.
    Last edited by kline1; 2008-09-14 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

WillyDavidK will you please build be a 2.1 cwf for 2g, activation, unlocked, with cydia and installer, default neuter settings, but no custom boot logos? Appreciate your help, thanks!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone lostwhiteboyy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itaintrite View Post
    He already said:
    but it didnt say it on his web page! so i asked! what are you worried about it for i asked him not you!

and willy thank you so much im now reinstalling everything!

I used quickpwn today after restoring to 2.1 after a previous jailbreak.

Everything says succesful and I get the pineapple logo when I boot phone, but there is no cydia or installer icon.

After this happened the first time, I restored, redownloaded quickpwn and got the same result. Does anyone have any ideas?

hey willy i tried the custom iPhone 3g 2.1, no activation, cydia and installer, default boot logos ipsw and i keep getting the 1600 error.. i tried updating, restoring, and restoring in dfu and all failed with this file. what am i doing wrong?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

kline: I uploaded plain .ipsw files so if it adds .zip it's just your browser, so yes just change it to ipsw/remove the zip.

Also, I haven't done 2G before today, so can you plz explain what you mean by youtube fix? Sorry if this is a dumb question. In the meantime I'll start on yours zap1027.

JuanK20 have you tried quickpwn?
    Last edited by WillyDavidK; 2008-09-14 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WillyDavidK For This Useful Post:

kline1 (2008-09-14), zap1027 (2008-09-14)

PLEASE HELP! ANYONE! I updated itunes to 8 and then i downloaded a custom software thing and then when i tried to restore with the custom software it said unknown error 6. Then i uninstalled 8 and intalled 7.7 again and once again error 6. Then i tried the first one i did 2.0.1, and it did the same thing! IM STUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!

Willydavid I downloaded from your link but when I open it its in a zip file, I extarct it but still nothing. How do I get the ipsw file?? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WillyDavidK View Post
    kline: I uploaded plain .ipsw files so if it adds .zip it's just your browser, so yes just change it to ipsw/remove the zip.

Also, I haven't done 2G before today, so can you plz explain what you mean by youtube fix? Sorry if this is a dumb question. In the meantime I'll start on yours zap1027.

Well their usually a checkbox that you check off to activate youtube on pwnage tool......dont know if it changes for the new version......if their is nothing then forget about it and do it with out that.

Thanks

dizzlefrizzle make sure you remove all the traces of iTunes 8, regular uninstall still leaves files behind. See the other news post about 1600 errors.

Also zap, your request is one of the 2 2G builds I was already uploading, it should be up in about 5 min. iPhone 2g 2.1 custom activate no bootlogos.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WillyDavidK For This Useful Post:

zap1027 (2008-09-14)

Quote Originally Posted by WillyDavidK View Post

i have used the old winpwn before but i have windows so theres no new one for the 2.1 yet

Thanks

Hm, not sure man, have you tried downgrading iTunes? Anyone else try with this file?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

WillyDavid, Great! I can't wait to download, thanks alot for your help!!

Thanks

UPDATE: First 2 2G builds are up (one you asked for, zap). The link is in my sig

I'm just finished building yours kline, I'm uploading it now.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to WillyDavidK For This Useful Post:

zap1027 (2008-09-14)

i'll try downgrading itunes. if not i'll just have to stick with the nonjailbroken 2.1 for a little bit until winpwn 2.1 comes out.. but thanks so much for helping anyway

hey willdavidK i downloaded your custom firmware just have a NOOB questioni am a current customer will ATT which one do i need to download? also i tried to restore using your custome firmwire and it gave me an error 6? any tips thanks man your doing awesome!

hey WillyDavidK your doing great man! i just have a NOOb question for you. which firmwire do i need to download if u am a current ATT customer? also when i did download one i tried to restore using SHIFT Restore and it gave me an error 6? any tips thanks again!
    Last edited by ghostmask; 2008-09-14 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by dizzlefrizzle View Post
    PLEASE HELP! ANYONE! I updated itunes to 8 and then i downloaded a custom software thing and then when i tried to restore with the custom software it said unknown error 6. Then i uninstalled 8 and intalled 7.7 again and once again error 6. Then i tried the first one i did 2.0.1, and it did the same thing! IM STUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!
    I got the same error code (error 6) when trying to install a downloaded custom firmware. (2g activated, cydia and installer) The only option I had was to do a factory restore. Everything works, just not jailbroken. Waiting for this bootloader issue to be resolved.

Man, I'm such a klutz... Restored my phone and was wondering why I still get the "sim card not supported" error message and yet TMobile logo was showing up. Turns out I downloaded both the original restore file and the custom restore..... and ended up using the original 2.1. D'OH! Hopefully...

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast