Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to add weather widget to homescreen

i try to download it say not found where do i go to download weather widget.thanks sorry found it but to hard to put on my phone
    Last edited by gp1890; 2008-09-08 at 03:29 AM.

Hi,
    your carrier theme is sweet!!!
    is there any way u can assist me with adding that theme as well?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Houdini7 View Post
    Great work, but Im not a big fan of the hands on the watch. Could you do something that more accurately matched the B&R you used for the face?

I would love to have better graphics, but I'm not that skilled in Javascript to do it...

If Anyone wants to attempt it, I'll assist any way I can...

Quote Originally Posted by gp1890 View Post
    i try to download it say not found where do i go to download weather widget.thanks sorry found it but to hard to put on my phone
    There is an active download link on the mac forums where this idea first started. Go to the first post in this thread and look near the bottom for the original post.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

weather widget is fantastic!! works like a charm using yahoo weather as a source!

I have a question.

I built the file correctly and opened up my phone via SSH.
    However, when I got there, there was no themes folder. Is there a system in Cydia you have to install?

Many thanks,

Oliver

Oh, by the way, I have a first gen 2.0.2 iPhone unlocked

You have to be signed in to download the file. Try going to downloads in the forum and click widgets. It worked for me there!

I have a question.

However, when I got there, there was no themes folder. Is there a system in Cydia you have to install?

Many thanks,

Oliver

Please help me with this problem. I would really appreciate it!
    Last edited by pizzahugger; 2008-09-08 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Says page not found. Alternate link anybody?

Figured out how to display an extra widget just can't figure out how to make the second one work with a different city.

Does anyone have the source code to make an email widget? It would help with my Windows Mobile theme.

I have a question.

Many thanks,

Oliver

Please help me with this problem. I would really appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Chomers View Post
    my Windows Mobile theme.

dude what ur theme called and where did u get it from?

oh and about the email thing.. just use intilliscreen... it has been hacked by hunterx i think.. ( thanks ) and it can desply the weather ,emails, news, sports, sms, calender, and much much more. let me know if u need help with it.
    Last edited by prince-omar; 2008-09-09 at 02:58 PM.

can someone please make me a wiget. i messed up so mant times trying to do this. i live in new rochelle,new york,klearicons and 60 min update. please someone make me a weather wiget.......??????

if u have cydia, you can download it from there. find an app call Wbapp in cydia and install it, then u'll find the weather weadget in there.... u can put ur local zip code and all the sittings u need even the place to show the weather wedget... once u get use to it im sure u can chaing **** in the ssc files,,,,

here how mine looks like after i got done with it..

Quote Originally Posted by prince-omar View Post
    dude what ur theme called and where did u get it from?

oh and about the email thing.. just use intilliscreen... it has been hacked by hunterx i think.. ( thanks ) and it can desply the weather ,emails, news, sports, sms, calender, and much much more. let me know if u need help with it.
    I just made the theme yesterday, trying to make a combination look of Windows Mobile 6 &7. I used doc prefs for all my programs and hid all the others with boss prefs.

Intelliscreen does what I want, but I want to be able to edit it to work on the home screen but more like steal code from it and put it's content features into small widgets like this weather on on the home screen. I want to know what code intelliscreen is using to pull the information it does.

Heres my WMP..

Where do I go to get the Widget Download file..The link you have provided says error

my friend that looks cool.... r u going to publish it when ur done with it?

Quote Originally Posted by pizzahugger View Post
    Have you installed WinterBoard yet?

Quote Originally Posted by lostgame View Post
    Says page not found. Alternate link anybody?
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone Grinch View Post
    Where do I go to get the Widget Download file..The link you have provided says error
    there is an active download link on the mac forums where the Weather Widget got started. Go to the first post in this thread and look at the bottom of it where Sayam gives credit to the original developer.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there a way without editing the text file to move the widget out of the bottom lefthand corner? No matter which setting I use with the Wbapp it keeps itself stuck there. It is working fine, but will not move.

Oddly enough Google Chrome warns me that this thread contains malware lol
    Last edited by CaptainChaos; 2008-09-10 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    Is there a way without editing the text file to move the widget out of the bottom lefthand corner? No matter which setting I use with the Wbapp it keeps itself stuck there. It is working fine, but will not move.

Oddly enough Google Chrome warns me that this thread contains malware lol
    The weather data ends up wherever the .css file youre using tells it to go. Try the different included options. If none of them suit your purpose, then you need to edit your own or find someone else who already has what youre looking for and get their .css file. There are quite a few of them posted in this thread already.

And yes, Google Chrome gives me the same message. Its due to one of the advertisers on this site.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I have tried all of the options within the app itself to no avail. I am trying to figure out iPhone Tunnel Suite right now to see if I can accomplish it within the css file.

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast