Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ZiPhone - Unlock, Jailbreak, Activate, REPAIR your iPhone - NO DOWNGRADING REQUIRED!

iPhone? More like MyPhone cosmoLV's Avatar
    Thanks

ZiPhone 2.0 is Out (Game Ower)

ZiPhone v2.0 is finally OUT.
    In the command line version, you will find a new
    option "-b" be very careful with that!
    I take no responsability if you brick your phone!
    ZiPhone -b will downgrade bootloader from 4.6 to 3.9,
    flash 4.03.13_G baseband version and
    unlock it (in one shot!).
    It worked for me on 2 ootb 1.1.2 phones.
    It will work on 1.1.3 ootb phones too.
    Other options are unchanged.
    Do no forget to donate!
    The future of ZiPhone will depend on you also !
    If you can't code, or contribute in other ways,
    just donate.
    I think we won't need another version till the next firmware release
    Namaste!
    Peace out.
    (To quote my favourite blogger)

http://zibree.blogspot.com/
    Carrier: LV LMT
    Runing On FW: 2.0 BL 3.9
    -------------------------------------

This is absolutely amazing.

Hey there, maybe this has been answered before....
    if i unlock my jailbroken 1.1.2 with this, i put it in recovery mode and after the ziphone process it will just be unlocked with all my files and settings still on the phone?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey Guys,

So I've had an iPhone since day one... and I can't help but to notice that this method is quite popular. I've never "jailbroken" or "unlocked" my phone. So my question:I'm running 1.1.3, I plan on keeping my provider, although I do want to "jailbreak" for the allowing of 3rd party apps. All I want to know is where do i start? And if I go through the process of "jailbreaking" will all my features work? And if for some weird reason I no longer want to have a "jailbroken" phone will restoring it completely restore it?

Thanks

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

:woot::woot: this method worked for me. i haven't been able to jailbreak my phone since I was forced to upgrade to 1.1.2 b4 the jailbreak came out!!

jailbroken 1.1.3 FTW!

I just wanted to know if this is the best guide to jailbreak OTB 1.1.3. I will be purchasing an iphone by the end of the week. Should I jailbreak and activate it. Or activate first through itunes and then use ziphone to jailbreak. Please help! Much appreciated!

Will ZiPhone be able to fix bricked OTB 1.1.2 phones?

I got a quick question i just unlocked a otb 1.1.2 and can i safely upgrade to 1.1.3 now?

BTW this is awesome where do i donate?

I got a quick question i just unlocked a otb 1.1.2 and can i safely upgrade to 1.1.3 now?

BTW this is awesome where do i donate?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to stephen_c For This Useful Post:

hgill (2008-02-13)

Guys, what should I do?

I currently have 1.1.3 - 4.3.13 -4.6BL: Jailbroken, Activated, & Unlocked by Official DevTeam upgrade & GeoUnlock.

Do I gain anything by doing the ZiPhone method? What is the difference besides the fact that it is much simpler. Thank you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wbaez0320 For This Useful Post:

hgill (2008-02-13)

Default Stuck with apple logo with ZIPHONE2.0 and msg PHONE needs repair
    Hi there,
    I AM new to all this.i downloaded Ziphone file.Do i need any special program to run this file?.Second,i have 1.1.2otb,i downgraded to 1.1.1 then jailbreakit,did't work then i restored to 1.1.2 with the shift key,now ican enter in by *#307#and can not install appsnap,when i check uner general about it shows version 1.1.2,please help how i can use ziphone,do i need to upgrade to 1.1.3 by itune?thanks a lot.

NOW i TRIED ZIPHONE2.0 and i am stuck on apple logo not going any where,tried second time.when first time i stuck on apple sign i took at&t simcard and through ZIPHONE2.0 checked last two options(verbose debug...and ierase bootloder 3.9...)it started loading something ,then i got the cable and itune popup and i got the message on iphoe that phone needs repair and now i stuck on aple sign.please please.......helllp.THANKYOU SOOO MUCH

Quote Originally Posted by BackSpacer View Post
    uh oh. i just restored to 1.1.3 and tried this new jailbreak and now my iphone only has a black screen with the apple logo. i have tried numerous times to re-boot and it still comes up the same. any advice?
    Hold down the power button and home button at the same time until it reloads,
    you might have to restore your phone again. Make sure you are using itunes 7.5 or below, 7.6 will give you errors to restore, at least it gave them to me.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to elbello For This Useful Post:

hgill (2008-02-13)

It WORKED...FINALLY!!!( was seriously beginning to doupt this would work for me)

Ok to give you my background.Windows Vista, UK Iphone...brand new 16GB...1.1.3, 4.6 bootloader, bought today from the apple store.

Tried Ziphone 1st version with the cmd commands-FAILED.....got the apple logo thing on all the time...thought i bricked the phone....manage to get it restored from itunes...tried the newer GUI version again....got the apple logo thing again...thought I bricked up second time.....got it working then...tried the 1.0 version http://rapidshare.com/files/91372036...ne_5_.zip.html

followed the instructions from

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=667

then WHOAAA....It worked!!! google / youtube /mail..all seems ok.
    I will be donating...And yes I love my new 16Gig iphone.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to loga For This Useful Post:

hgill (2008-02-14)

Default how do you get the installer?
    yeah the program worked great i suppose i guess i jailbreaked my phone but im not sure if ziphone was suppose to put the installer on my phone and just didnt or if there is something else im not doing after the jailbreak but if anyone could help out it would be much appreciated

Thanks alot Elbello,this is what i am doing restoring to 1.1.2 with shift key still doing it from last 5min.,what shoud be next?again BIG THANKS FOR THE BIG HELP.

Default 1.1.3 dev team vs Ziphone
    Baseband 04.03.13_g
    Bootloader 4.6_M3S2

I am currently on a jailbroken 1.1.3 via dev team official upgrade...

Will restoring to 1.1.3 and using the ZiPhone method, give me any advantage?
    You Tube and Locate me work fine....

Also.. I want to go back to 1.1.2 so I can use customize but I like the google maps locate feature.... can I copy the google maps app from 1.1.3 and replace it on 1.1.2?

Thanks

YES I DID THE SAME THING BEFORE ZIPHONE came out i have 1.1.2otb 48 weeks,i downgraded to 1.1.1 then jailbreak it did't work then i had to restore to 1.1.2,may be that is the reason ZIPHONE DOES,T WORK

Now I Got Error While Restoring To 1.1.2 Please Help Thanks

Now I Got Error While Restoring To 1.1.2 Please Help Thanks And Try To Restore From Itune To 1.1.3 Still Error

Now I Got Error While Restoring To 1.1.2 Please Help Thanks And Try To Restore From Itune To 1.1.3 Still Error

Hi,

I jailbroke/unlocked my 1.1.2 OTB iPhone using ZiPhone. But when I try to update to 1.1.3 via iTunes it gets stuck at "Preparing iPhone for software update" after which I get the following error msg "The iPhone could not be updated. An unknown error occurred (1602)".
    What do I do now? Please help.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to the_human_virus For This Useful Post:

hgill (2008-02-14)

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast