Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pwnage Tool 2.0.3 Released Firmware 2.0.2 Functionality Added

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by santfekuss View Post
    Now this is a strange one, updated it fine, but, everytime I plug in my iPhone iTunes only wants to restore from a previous back up a new iPhone. No way of getting my music to synch ........ any ideas ??
    just click set up phone as new and you'll be able to bypass that screen from then on. it was already a problem in 2.0.1

Exclamation 2.0.2 custom firmware w/ bugs
    Just found out, that 2.0.2 has some major bugs - after Pwning emaiils could not be received anymore and bluetooth pairing became faulty.

Wait for a fix...

Quote Originally Posted by santfekuss View Post
    Now this is a strange one, updated it fine, but, everytime I plug in my iPhone iTunes only wants to restore from a previous back up a new iPhone. No way of getting my music to synch ........ any ideas ??
    Set the phone up as new, then sync. That will restore your music, apps, mail...etc.

Default Help: No service (connectivity) after Jailbreak
    I guess I did something wrong. I left checked the box for "Activate the phone" in the Pwnage Tool and now have no signal and service from Rogers (Canada). Can someone confirm that if I make another custom restore file with uncheded Activate box, I will be able to revert and repair the cell phone service? Many thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    I guess I did something wrong. I left checked the box for "Activate the phone" in the Pwnage Tool and now have no signal and service from Rogers (Canada). Can someone confirm that if I make another custom restore file with uncheded Activate box, I will be able to revert and repair the cell phone service? Many thanks.
    Same thing happened to me the first time, and yes, if you leave the Active Phone unchecked you'll be fine.

Can anyone tell me why Pwnage doesn't recognize a PNG as a PNG? No matter what format I save the thing in (PNG-8, PNG-24, Interlaced, not, etc) Pwnage always says "this doesn't appear to be a proper PNG". What the hell is a proper PNG?
    Last edited by Eurisko; 2008-08-26 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

and I get NO SERVICE now

back to 2.0.1 for now

Yup the bugs pushed me back to 2.0.1 also.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I tried to update the keychain p/w to 777, but it keeps telling me that it has to be 4 digits. I have already tried 0777 with no improvement. Any other ideas? I might try it in mobile terminal and see if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by @it View Post
    these guys are quick and on top of Apple.

Keep it up dudes....

Yeah!

can someone pls make a custom firmware for us people who dont have mac, pls make it for iphone 2g, and unlocked with installer and cydia. Pls "uncheck custom boot logo" and upload to sendspace.com and put a link here.

It will be a very big help from you. Pls help us.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baadshah12 View Post
    can someone pls make a custom firmware for us people who dont have mac, pls make it for iphone 2g, and unlocked with installer and cydia. Pls "uncheck custom boot logo" and upload to sendspace.com and put a link here.

It will be a very big help from you. Pls help us.
    Maybe if you weren't bashing the dev team. I am willing to upload one with boot logos and only cydia, but that is as far as I will go. Also i don't think I can post that up here per rules. I think if you want it we can discuss over email
    Last edited by haibane; 2008-08-26 at 09:36 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    If anyone looked they pushed out an updated version of pwnage tool. If you just do an update through the software and create a new ipsw you will have an iphone where everything works. Just make sure you update pwnage to 2.0.3.1 and the firmware you create works great.

Here is the link to the new Pwnage Tool
    Last edited by prodigy883; 2008-08-26 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Added Link

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prodigy883 For This Useful Post:

Macdaddy5539 (2008-08-26), zoink! (2008-08-27)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy883 View Post
    If anyone looked they pushed out an updated version of pwnage tool. If you just do an update through the software and create a new ipsw you will have an iphone where everything works. Just make sure you update pwnage to 2.0.3.1 and the firmware you create works great.
    Thanks, man. I'm going to update and try this again. (Maybe in a few hours... I'l bet the Dev. Team's servers are getting POUNDED right now.)
    Last edited by Macdaddy5539; 2008-08-26 at 09:57 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi there, after pwning to 2.0.2 my wifi seems fine but the only trouble i'm having is with my mail, i tired openssh and everything and even changed my keychain thingy to 0777 but no change whatsoever,every time i press on MAIL,,a blank white screen pops up and goes back to homescreen within few seconds,nothing happens,i tired to delete my accounts from setting, so that i can redo the mail settings but strangely it wont even let me delete my accounts,its not deleting either,everything else so far seems fine other than MAIL, help guys help please!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rubayed View Post
    Hi there, after pwning to 2.0.2 my wifi seems fine but the only trouble i'm having is with my mail, i tired openssh and everything and even changed my keychain thingy to 0777 but no change whatsoever,every time i press on MAIL,,a blank white screen pops up and goes back to homescreen within few seconds,nothing happens,i tired to delete my accounts from setting, so that i can redo the mail settings but strangely it wont even let me delete my accounts,its not deleting either,everything else so far seems fine other than MAIL, help guys help please!!!

Check pwnagetool for an update. There was one released today. You might have to repwn and go from there

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy883 View Post

Do you or anyone else have a mirror of Pwnagetool 2.0.3.1? I have tried downloading it via BOTH methods and it keeps failing in Pwnage or through Safari DL link it "finishes" but it hasn't downloaded the entire file so I get an error when trying to unarchive it. Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by SharkySharky View Post
    Do you or anyone else have a mirror of Pwnagetool 2.0.3.1? I have tried downloading it via BOTH methods and it keeps failing in Pwnage or through Safari DL link it "finishes" but it hasn't downloaded the entire file so I get an error when trying to unarchive it. Thanks in advance
    Me too

If anyone would be so kind.....

Thanks in advance

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SharkySharky View Post
    Uploading now

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
    There it is
    Last edited by haibane; 2008-08-26 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I think I'll wait for pwnage 2.5. lol!!!
    Give me some free... Free! Which way is to... Give me some free...

can anyone pls help me with the custom firmware thing, then it will be very nice of you.

i need custom firmware 2.0.2 for 2g iphone with installer, cydia, unlocked and unchecked bootlogo. Pls be so kind and help me.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast