Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cycorder - Superior Free Video Recorder for 3G and 2.x

Hey Saurik, I had a question regarding emailing the video directly from the mail app like videorecorder. Any idea if this will be a feature? It was nice being able to record my little video then email it straight to my microblogs. If you, or anyone knows of an app that allows me to email the videos outside of cycorder that would be great too.

Thank you so much for your hard work on this app. I'm very impressed with it. Blows the other app out of the water

Atlast something for a quality video recording experience on the iPhone!! Cheers
    Works well on my 1st Gen runnin 2.0.2

i just found out it keeps on recording after you press the Home button lol. wonder why i didnt try this before

How come when I ssh it using winscp, I dont see the videos folder inside Media?

Quote Originally Posted by aayman_farzand View Post
    i just found out it keeps on recording after you press the Home button lol. wonder why i didnt try this before
    Cause you didnt read from the beginning of the thread..

Does anyone know how to get these videos from my iphone 3g onto my windows vista computer? I tryed to just explore on the iphone when its plugged into the computer, but the videos are nowhere to be found. Thanks in advance.

Brian

Thanks

var/mobile/Media/videos folder

thanx button in advanced
    Last edited by z3r01; 2008-09-28 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following User Says Thank You to z3r01 For This Useful Post:

Hawkbizkit (2008-10-06)

This means absolutely nothing to me. I have a windows vista PC not a mac. How do I get to that folder? If I right click and explore, all I get are the folders that hold the photos taken with the camera....

Thanks

no , get winscp or iPhone browser and ssh into your phone and then go to that directory, if your not good with ssh I recomend iPhone browser found in the downloads section , it's like browsing on explorer

thanx button in advanced
    Last edited by z3r01; 2008-09-28 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to z3r01 For This Useful Post:

LifterCatcher (2008-09-30)

Ok, im sorry but I must be a real idiot. I have tried two seperate "iphone broswer" downloads from this website, and I cant get them to work. I need it for VISTA>!

Thanks

only thing is winscp for you then, get it, connect iPhone to same wifi connection and ssh into phone

14. The Following User Says Thank You to z3r01 For This Useful Post:

LifterCatcher (2008-09-30)

Default No audio with Cycorder 0.9-5
    Hi all... Looking for help / enlightenment. I installed Cycorder 0.9-5 on my iPhone 3G on OS 2.1.

I'm not getting any audio that I can discern. Transferring to video to a PC and monitoring the audio shows a VERY slight trace on the Audio Meters on VLC.

If i absoullutely YELL (really loudly) at the iPhone while recording then I get an audible distortion.

This really isn't just LOW audio that I've seen mentioned earlier in this thread - it's NO discernable audio.

Tried uninstalling/reinstalling and reloading the app. I see here that it's working for lots of other people. Can't think what I've done wrong.

perfect recorder app i love it!!! great work jay!
    Username : l0uisz
    Device: 16GB iPhone [2G]
    Firmware: 2.2 [ FULLY UNLOCKED ]

Thanks

for windows download a program called "diskaid"

thanks so much

Hi Jay,
    I love this product. And I am going to donate to the continuation of this development.
    I do have one question though .. I took a video of a seminar this afternoon and in the middle of the presentation, my phone rang (albeit on silence), and my video recording got interrupted. Now, the video won't play (on cycorder or in my mac).

Is there something I can do to uncorrupt this video ? The size seems healthy, it just did not get a chance to finalize gracefully.

I have since gotten in the habit of turning to airplane mode before recording. It'll be great though if I can answer a call, then resume ... or at least the app won't let the phone app to come up without the proper finalizing task or something ... but I guess it is hard to do due to the SDK's limitation of not allowing background process ?

also audio sound problem when uploaded the video to youtube.

To get the videos off the Iphone just download and use DISKAID. When you run the program there will be a folder called videos on the Iphone. Just click the video you want and copy file to folder and thats it. It will be a Quicktime file. Also a note so you dont have to reorientate the video is to always make sure when you record with cycorder to ALWAYS RECORD VIDEO HOLDING THE PHONE IN LANDSCAPE (SIDEWAYS). it will look right when you view it on the phone but if you copy it to windows it will be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Hi all... Looking for help / enlightenment. I installed Cycorder 0.9-5 on my iPhone 3G on OS 2.1.

I'm not getting any audio that I can discern. Transferring to video to a PC and monitoring the audio shows a VERY slight trace on the Audio Meters on VLC.

If i absoullutely YELL (really loudly) at the iPhone while recording then I get an audible distortion.

This really isn't just LOW audio that I've seen mentioned earlier in this thread - it's NO discernable audio.

Tried uninstalling/reinstalling and reloading the app. I see here that it's working for lots of other people. Can't think what I've done wrong.
    Tried sending the iPhone back to jail (do not pass go, do not collect...), breaking it out again with just cydia and installer installed. Re-installed cycorder but still no sound.

Really, if "that other app" would work on 2.1, I'd just shell out the 20 and forget the whole thing.

i made a 330 meg video in cycorder but my fone died before it cosed the file (while recording) now i cant get the file to play back. any idea how to fix it?

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast