Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock OTB 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 via Installer

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

I'll check into it.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Thanks
    your vague NES allusion just made my night.
    Last edited by xiethan; 2008-02-11 at 01:21 AM. Reason: double post.

Thanks
    This is highly upsetting. I was getting really pumped reading all of these people getting it to work! I couldn't even get Mobile Terminal to do the job, and it took me about an hour to get every single letter punched in there correctly.

Anyone that can help my situation, I receive the "Main script execution failed!" error every single time I try and download the 'package'. It's not my Wifi, connection, SIM card, or anything. It's the download that's screwing it up. I've restored. Please refer back to my other post earlier to hear about all of my troubles.

Thanks.

i Have a 1.1.2 OTB. I down graded to 1.1.1 jail breaked it.
    Bsd subsystem installed ,then i installed 1.1.2-1.1.3 OTB G-Unlock from installer. Every thing went finegave me a message your Iphone is been Unlocked. I didnt upgraded to 1.1.2 it is not working with T-Mobile.
    It is necessary that i shoud update it to jailbroken 1.1.2 or 1.1.3
    this will not work for 1.1.1

regards
    bapiyaa

Quote Originally Posted by rhorgmo View Post
    CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP??

Early yesterday somebody explained, using this method on a OTB 1.1.3, ICE04.03.13_G.fls should be used. I did that, and now I find myself in deep trouble. I have tried to restore to different versions afterwards with no luck.

The phone part seems to not work at all.

Now I get this message:

"Repair Needed"
    "iPhone cannot make or receive calls."

And I am not able to enter the phone with *#307#.
    It is not possible to enter a call at all.

Is there any way to fix this?

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP??

RESTORE TO 1.1.3 AND THEN DOWNGRADE TO 1.1.1
    iPhone 4 with 4.1 Out of the box

I can confirm this WORKS perfectly!

I had my phone upgrade from 1.1.2 OTB to 1.1.3 running with NextSim II.

Installed the Geohot package from either iClarified (check the source section) or installer.

Note Poetic, you said do not run it directly from Installer, not sure if anyone got bricked but mine works fine. I jailbroken my phone form one of the guide here. So i think it should work

Pop in a Virgin prepaid simcard (was running on Optus) and it works, although i can't call (no credit) - btw, im in Australia

NOte; i'm not sure whether you MUST install iWorld before upgrading to 1.1.3 or not but it doesn't crash.

Love it! Thanks Geohot

Quote Originally Posted by vidaldk View Post
    I had the same situation. I just let my iPhone to reboot; then it was not recognizing my carrier, so I reboot it again, and then it worked great, unlocked (I didn't see that last message either).
    Now, my question is, what is the difference between both methods: iClarified and iunlock, I mean between doing it directly from 1.1.2 (iClarified), and downgrading to 1.1.1 and then upgrading again to 1.1.2/1.1.3(Unlock.no)?
    Could somebody please answer this question? Advantages and disadvantages? Warnings?
    Hi thanks for the reply. I also let it reboot and after the reboot...it recognised my own sim card and asked me to key in my sim card password (does it means that I have an unlock phone?)...But I key in my password...it went ok...but there is no signal...and cant detect my local phone operator.....

Pls need you guys helpsss...

Quote Originally Posted by wgooi2332 View Post
    Hi thanks for the reply. I also let it reboot and after the reboot...it recognised my own sim card and asked me to key in my sim card password (does it means that I have an unlock phone?)...But I key in my password...it went ok...but there is no signal...and cant detect my local phone operator.....

Do you think do I need to install something (i.e. Tweaks 1.1.2 under what category) as I'm from Singapore.....?
    Last edited by wgooi2332; 2008-02-11 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This worked so perfectly for me.... Just got a 1.1.3 OOB refurbed from Apple as an exchange from Warranty and shazam! It's working like a charm again!

Talking Wooow..........
    I can confirm this WORKS perfectly!

Thanks Geohot
    [email protected]

i'm confirming it works by reading other confirmers confirm that it works.

I had a 1.1.2 OOB and now i am running 1.1.3 and its unlocked and on rogers network without any turbosim or nextsim.. everyone DONATE to Geohot

Quote Originally Posted by wgooi2332 View Post

Do you think do I need to install something (i.e. Tweaks 1.1.2 under what category) as I'm from Singapore.....?
    Anyone has an answer for me??? Cant wait to use it....

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    No. If you have an OTB 1.1.2 or 1.1.3, you'll need to downgrade to 1.1.1, run this package, and then run the DevTeam jailbreak to 1.1.3. Then you're unlocked on 4.6 1.1.3.
    SO AFTER U DO THIS IS THERE AN ICON THAT U ARE SUPPOSE TO SEE?

confirmed.... again.:>

Hello,

I just purchased an iPhone today. It was running 1.1.3 OTB. I followed the instructions exactly; downgraded to 1.1.1, jailbreak, BSD, Geo unlock, oktoprep, 1.1.2, jailbreak, dev team 1.1.3. Now my phone is unlocked on 1.1.3 with the baseband 04.02.13_G but it does not get any service at all. It says No Service all the time. I tried powering off the phone several times but it did not do anything. I have been up all night trying to figure this out. Can someone tell me why this may have happened and what I can do to fix this? I really appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Solomon
    Last edited by sol2345; 2008-02-11 at 11:29 AM.

Ok, yesterday I unlocked an OTB 1.1.3 16gig iphone. Here is what I did, not saying it is right, but it worked.

Assuming that we all know how to downgrade, I wont go specifics, just the steps.

I downgraded to 1.1.1 for a total of two times.
    I then ran ibricker to boot the phone
    installed oktoprep
    then updated to 1.1.2. I have done OTB 1.1.2s before and usually get the successful restore message. This was not the case with the OTB 1.1.3. Both times, I got the error 1015 message, so I shut down itunes and used ibricker to boot the phone to continue.
    I then did the 1.1.2 jailbreak.

Ok now I updated installer, and installed the BSD subsystem 2.0. made sure both current. then I went to settings and set autolock to never (DONT FORGET THIS STEP)

I then installed the official Dev Team 1.1.3-3 softupdate. Once this was done, I had a 1.1.3 jailbroken phone. I said yes to hactivision and to restore

After doing the official 1.1.3 jailbreak, the phone is back to stock. Now at this point you must reinstall BSD subsystem and update installer. You also have to go back to your settings and set autolock to never. DO THIS OR ELSE IT WONT WORK, I LEARNED THIS THE HARD WAY

I then installed bosstools, and moved the fonts to free up space. On the 16gig, you free up 120mb and on the 8gig you free up 84mb of space. I then uninstalled bosstools and rebooted my phone.

Once it rebooted, I added installer.iClarified.com to my sources and then installed the iclarified app with geohot unlock.

My phone rebooted and instantly located my rogers sim card. I went into my settings and reset my network settings to ensure everything was good to go.

This is what I did and it worked like a charm. I really hope that this helps others out. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. If it helps you out give a thanks

Take care

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bosco0633 For This Useful Post:

kevin3838 (2008-02-11)

iPhone? More like MyPhone mwr_allen's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi, Although the jailbreak 1.1.2 from conceited software website worked for me before it doesnt seem to be working anymore.

I am running an Advent laptop with windows vista and I have recently restored my laptopn to its factory settings and now when I double click the windows batch file in the jailbreak folder it just pops up breifly and then disappears.

Can anyone help?????

Thanks.

Thumbs up GeoHot fan!
    Just for GeoHot fans..... ;-)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

i'am going to donate some money to Mr. George Hotz,for making this happend i love my new 16gig unlock t-mobile phone hahahaha,bite me apple&att.anyone know the sources for removing the 1.1.3 jailbreak devteam from the phone.
    Last edited by zozodouce; 2008-02-11 at 02:17 PM.

there is not an app yet to remove this. If you want to free up some space on the 300mb section, install boss tools and move the fonts only.

On a 16 gig you will get 125mb of free space.
    On a 8 gig you wil get 85mb of free space.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast