Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Simplify Media Get if Free While You Can

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    works great!

Wow. This is the bees knees. Add me 76flip

Downloading it now

why can't i see my playlists? it just shows all albums all artists all genres and all songs and in simplify itunes + playlist is cheked

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sup guys, feel free to add me, my screename is vaddy, I've got a nice little Reggae, Hip-Hop, R&B, Electronic and Alternative/Punk collection

invite me , username : desty

Got about 11,000 songs Rock/Rap/Metal/Tech/Reggae I listen to everything. SN: willkr07. Its still loading all my songs as I type this.

SWEET!

Anyone have a huge collection of Rock, Punk, and Alternative?

I like Linkin Park, Saosin, Guster, Weezer, etc.

But yeah I HATE COUNTRY!

So if you have a bunch of Punk, Rock, and Alternative music reply.

Thanks

Add - iphaeto

Great idea for an app and It works smoothly over 3g! However, does everyone else notice the crappy sound quality? Pandora and Last.Fm both manage to stream with good sound quality. What's the difference with this app? Are there settings anywhere to change the bitrate?

Iphone 3G
    Home CPU: Loaded + 10Meg Internet

BTW: Loading music library took me more than 3 hours. I think it has trouble with extensive sub directories
    Last edited by bnlstr; 2008-08-15 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

if u guys give ur username it doesnt work like that... we wont see ur library... just add the ppl who gives their username and they will accept u, my username is : desty

ive got 4800 songs,

hip hop, rnb , house , techno , trance , popular .... rock .... many many things

always keeping up with the new stuff out there
    Last edited by qgshadow; 2008-08-15 at 09:36 PM.

Wow this app is fantastic! The process simplifypeer.exe takes up 100% CPU when it's being shared though But other than that it works great!

You can guys add me if you want. 17,000 Hip-hop, R&B, and Rock here...all perfectly tagged. Name is jasper44

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Someone should make a server with huge collection of music like the size of iTunes or Napster. Like a huge collection of music every song that iTunes or Napster has. Then put it on a server with just simplify media and iTunes and bam I would pay for a service like that.

I would pay like 10bucks a year for that service if it had 0 down time.

How sweet would that be!

my screen name is mccain2310. Mostly rock n roll.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper44 View Post
    Why would it get shut down by Apple? It's perfectly legal.
    So was the 'I am rich' application. Bad example perhaps, but the theory still stands.

my name on there is ghostmask you guys can add me. have mostly rock and alt.

Got it working! My username is: Lookatthemonkeys

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hmm so my library is apparently finished scanning, but my playlists do not show up on my phone, nor does a random but large chunk of my library.....for instance instead of 10 Ween albums, there's 1 song.

Hey everyone, you can invite me - nflfbjunkie. I have a lot of Rock, Hard Rock and Metal. If you love RUSH, like I do, I have almost all their music. This app is frickin' amazing.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast