Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Use Installer to Jailbreak 1.1.3 - MMi Installer Repo

iphone 1.1.3 jailbroke but no phone features, att carrier can any body help

Green Apple
    Thanks

Got a popup window about 15 minutes ago that says Warning running out of disk space, delete some photos or videos. The dismiss button is gray...so can't push that and I've been hanging in limbo since then...no progress. The programs been running for about an hour and 15 minutes now. There's only about 5 photos on the phone and no videos. I had uninstalled all but about 6 apps before running this program Advise?

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious View Post
    v3.0b10 is on the phone. Updated before I ran the script. I can reload sources, and it attempts to download. Install, reinstall, or uninstall net the failure notice.
    i have tested this 6 times personally . . . the only time i have had that problem were the first two when i updated without installer being the latest . . . i do not know the solution

Quote Originally Posted by viP4x View Post
    MMi Repo is not working or what??? I tried several times to add it to the sources but nothing happened; then its under uncategorized repository :S
    MMi repo is a community source. update your community sources.

Quote Originally Posted by iphoneaddict View Post
    Got a popup window about 15 minutes ago that says Warning running out of disk space, delete some photos or videos. The dismiss button is gray...so can't push that and I've been hanging in limbo since then...no progress. The programs been running for about an hour and 15 minutes now. There's only about 5 photos on the phone and no videos. I had uninstalled all but about 6 apps before running this program Advise?
    Had the same message. It is fine. The package takes a lot of space until processed.

how can i activated my att 1.1.3 jailbreak iphone. no phone features

I have yet to update to 1.1.3 because of the apps like customize, summerboard and categories not working, however, no one has said anything about iswitcher. Does iswitcher still work, if so, theres the summerboard solution. Thank you to the dev team for this, you guys are awesome. Please keep us posted on the status of current apps that dont work with 1.1.3, as soon as thats fixed, i am in!

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDan View Post
    If anyone is having problems with this feel free to IM me via AIM and I will help you through it or answer any questions you have.

I've done this successfully everything is working perfectly!
    I had a gig free on my iPhone, but during the process the warning message came up "You are running out of disk space. Please delete some photos or videos."

Behind that message is the spinning logo that comes up when it is processing something. Been that way about an hour and a half now.

Holding in the home button doesn't do anything, so gonna power it down and back up. Wish me luck...

And it wouldn't boot. In recovery mode. Restoring now. :-(
    Last edited by LorenF; 2008-01-27 at 07:15 PM.

can anyone post the source address for modmyi so i can download this

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I know this has been asked several times, but it has yet to be answered.

Does this jailbreak method work on the Ipod Touch?

Ok so just to get this straight with all that's been going on with 1.13... Nate released an unofficial release of his jailbreak method apart from the Devs which was 'unsanctioned' which appears to break some things after finished and this version IS the jailbreak created by the DEV team in conjunction with the Elite team or is this another release made by someone separate from the DEV and Elite teams and we are still waiting for the official 1.13 jailbreak which could come around SDK time? I just want to make sure because I want to be loyal to the DEV and Elite teams who I have trusted their work ever since I've been hacking myphone and have always seemed to make reliable methods of hacking...Anyone know?

where do we delete the install files from

Upgrade worked great!
    Then I had problems accessing via SSH -> made it finally work.
    However: Summerboard is installed, though I can't access it. Any ideas?

just a quick question, i did a search but couldn't find the answer.

How do we go about deleting the 184MB Restore file that's left over?

ssh/sftp or another means? where is it located in the directory?

thanks for any assist.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hardreturn For This Useful Post:

Hawaiian Modder (2008-01-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious View Post
    Had the same message. It is fine. The package takes a lot of space until processed.
    Mine has been stuck with the same message for the past 30 mins can you confirm that the upgrade does work even when you get the message because at the moment it seems to have hung?!

Default dev team 1.1.3
    I apologize for the stupid question, but running installer 3.0b10 and BSD subsystem 2.0 the only 1.1.3 upgrade I see is the one posted by natetrue. Where is the development team's 1.1.3 upgrade located and what is it called?

Thanks

I think I'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by sogo View Post
    I think I'll wait.
    ditto, i like summerboard and customize

I used bigboss tools to relocate my apps folder and my wallpapers folder. Now I read that this still works even after relocating those folders so I understand that part but even after relocating those folders it says that I have 42 megs out of 300 free on /. Now will I still be able to download and use this method for upgrading to 1.13 (which would mean it downloads the file to the media portion of your HDD) or do I need to have at least 184 or 300 Megs free on my / dir to use this method of upgrading successfully?

Im on the previous jailbreak and all my stuff works just fine, the only thing that doesnt work is locate me feature in google maps. And I think thats cause we cant upgrade our baseband. But if I cant run the SDK apps then Ill switch to this method, but for now Im satisfied with my results.

Thats weird, it posted 3 times?
    Last edited by Dark246; 2008-01-27 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Anyone else having iissues with installer crashing when it starts to install an app?

It's not on everything, but for example BossTools and BossPrefs will not install, installer will just crash.

Didn't have this problem yesterday with the first jailbreak, but after I started over with the Dev Teams jailbreak I'm having this issue.

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast