Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 Jailbreak Goes Public!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

right this is probably a stupid question, but here it goes.....

I have updated my iphone using nates method, everything is working sweet. Apart from google pin point. I would really find this software useful so would like to get it working.

I am using a UK iphone, on the O2 network. However I am using my own O2 sim card not the sim they want you to sign up with. I dont want to unlock my iphone, just use my own sim as I am now.

After my update to 1.1.3 I can still use my own O2 sim.

Its my understanding that I cannot use the google pin point because I am still on the old baseband. I want to know if the following is possible and if it will still let me use my own O2 sim.

1. Downgrade to 1.1.2
    2. Upgrade to 1.1.3 (via itunes - so my phone us factory)
    3. Downgrade to 1.1.2 (But I will still have 1.1.3 baseband)
    4. Jailbreak 1.1.2
    5. Upgrade to 1.1.3 using nates ibrickr
    6. have a jailbroken 1.1.3 iphone able to use my own O2 sim and with a working google pin point?

I am abit behind, is there a valid method for downgrading to 1.1.2 from 1.1.3?

Will this method work for me?

Thanks for any help!!

Mj
    Jailbroken 1.1.3 - 04.03.13 Baseband... not working.

Ok, I've read through about 15 pages and my head hurts now. While trying to use iBrickr to upgrade from 1.1.2 jailbroken to 1.1.3, it went to the restore screen on my iPhone, so I had to restore. Now I'm on 1.1.3 jailed. I read that you can downgrade back to 1.1.1, but some say it makes the phone useless. Please PM me with info on this if anyone is experiencing the same thing or had this happen and still was able to redo everything. Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Zero View Post
    Ok, I've read through about 15 pages and my head hurts now. While trying to use iBrickr to upgrade from 1.1.2 jailbroken to 1.1.3, it went to the restore screen on my iPhone, so I had to restore. Now I'm on 1.1.3 jailed. I read that you can downgrade back to 1.1.1, but some say it makes the phone useless. Please PM me with info on this if anyone is experiencing the same thing or had this happen and still was able to redo everything. Thanks.
    useless as in if i jailbreak and upgrade back to 1.1.3 my phone will be unusable?

I really want to use the google pin point but to keep my current o2 sim as the uk O2 charges are terrible!
    Jailbroken 1.1.3 - 04.03.13 Baseband... not working.

Default upgraded from 1.1.2 jailbreak to 1.1.3 failed
    Please Help!!!! I tryied the method with i brick to upgrade from 1.1.2(jailbreak and unloack with..) to 1.1.3 and is in restore mode now(the icon to connect to itunes). When i try to restore to 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 give me error. Any solutions pls!!!!

anyone esle getting a main script error while trying to download the soft upgrade off of installer????
    i used ibrickr and everything is god so far but now trying to download 1.1.3 soft upgrade, i get that error....
    Anyone know why??

My ring tones does not work under Sounds. New text message sounds is working but Ringtone is not working after loading 1.1.3.

I can make calls and receive.
    Send SMS and Receive
    Until now I tested some applications and they work with 1.1.3.
    My tested applications until now
    CameraPro
    MIM
    ShowTime
    Services
    Flashlight
    Isnake
    iSolitare
    iSim
    SimPort

Please any advice about ring tones?

Sorry! You must have an iPhone 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 with Installer.app installed. Press Enter to exit.

help i have a jail broken v 1.1.2
    ?!?!?1?1?

can someone please help me

Sorry! You must have an iPhone 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 with Installer.app installed. Press Enter to exit.

help i have a jail broken v 1.1.2
    ?!?!?1?1?

can someone please help me

Default Iphone Upgrade
    I'm not sure if this will help anyone but I upgrade to phones today to 1.1.3. It was not super easy but once I figured it out the 2nd one took me maybe 20 minutes.

Okay so I had issues with running Ibrikr and it not copying the file to the iphone but saying it had complated the step.. I'd reboot and it was still the same version. I tried rebooting. and tried downgrading and nothing would work. I ended up restoring to 1.1.1.. jailbreaking it.. and then running ibrikr.. Now two things that were different and I'm not sure which or if it was both made it finallly copy the files over.

First.. I moved my computer and Iphone to be one the SAME network and had them on both online. Second.. I opened up itunes and let it go to the point where it said.. Install 1.1.3... I left that screen up and then ran Ibrikr.. it then ran fine.. installed.. I then ran the installer and got the soft upgrade.. ran it.. it seemed to freeze but eventually rebooting and it was working great.. no problems.. did my second phone.. same way.. no problems.. worked great.. If I had itunes turned off it would not upload the file to the iphone.. Hope this helps someone out there.

Quote Originally Posted by vagos1103gr View Post
    Please Help!!!! I tryied the method with i brick to upgrade from 1.1.2(jailbreak and unloack with..) to 1.1.3 and is in restore mode now(the icon to connect to itunes). When i try to restore to 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 give me error. Any solutions pls!!!!

What kind of error? Try closing itunes and restarting your computer. Then give it another go to restore.
    All is... so Accept and Just Be

help me pliz!!! i have an ipod 1.1.3 a jailbreak it whit ibrick but i cant do the costomizable home screen!!!!!!!!!!! why???

anyone else getting a main script error while trying to download the soft upgrade off of installer????
    i used ibrickr and everything is good so far but now trying to download 1.1.3 soft upgrade, i get that error....
    Anyone know why??
    Digg

Default Help!!
    I am now to the restore mode after upgraded from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 ...... what now any idea????

Can i still downgrade from 1.1.3 to 1.1.1. And do all the stuff to jailbreak 1.1.3, if i have a 1.1.2 otb phone. I bought my phone last month so im not sure if its 1.1.2 otb or not?

The one thing that hasn't really been adressed (and yes, I've read a lot in this thread) is the ringtone problem.

The fixes for this are actualy rencoding your ringtones but what about us who actualy purchased a few ring tones? I have 2 or 3 ringtones that I purchased in iTunes that I really love, I also made another ringtones myself and those work fine but ringtones purchased in iTunes are just not working.

Me i am in the same problem, i had a unloack 1.0.2 upgraded to 1.1.2 iphone , and now i upgraded to 1.1.3 with the instructions ibrick and i cannot now go back. i still have the itunes connect icon, i try to dongrade to 1.1.1 but give error.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

http://cre.ations.net/blog

Nate describes all the problems your having

for me, at least ScummVM (only app i tried since now) works pretty fine. also the icon sorting thingy works fine. and what about the illegal stuff? i mean.. everything in here is pretty much on the border of being "legal". jailbreak unlock etc. so what? we didnt know about that he leaked it. where should we. look at the first post. and who reads 50 pages trough before do that. what everyone wants. an unlocked jailbreakd iphone 1.1.3.. ?

the program worked great I was able to upgrade in 25 minutes with out any problems try and donate I already did

I couldnt find the 1.1.3 sofupgrade on installer i went to soures and pressed the refresh button and thats it it appears under recent packages

read everything and let it take it's time it will work and my iphone is unlocked also with t-mobile had no problems i have a 3.9 boatloader iphone so dont know if it works on 4.6 try but i dont recommend

some of the installer programs will not work they need to be upgraded to 1.1.3 version lets wait and see

one last thing if you get an error on the 1.1.3 softgrade installation hit ok and wait dont do anything to it let it reboot it may take up to 10 minutes. but it will work

thanks to all the work of the programers out there

Let me make your day ;-)

After restoring to 1.1.1 (and showing error) let the phone connected and open iNdependence 1.3.2 beta (or iBrickr) while iTunes is running and you will get out of restore mode!

After that use the *#307# trick and jailbreak using jailbreakme.com

After that repeat the 1.1.3 jailbreak. When the script exists with script execution error, simply reboot iphone and enjoy!

Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast