Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 Jailbreak Goes Public!

Thumbs down Put in a little work...like everyone else
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychoticpanda View Post
    i really don't feel like searching through many pages to find out the answer so.. im not gunna come back to this page to check for the response through like 20 pages.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*deep breath*

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

stuck at patching firmware...how long does it take?

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

which launcher let u hide and force apps to the dock??any one, cuz i think my address book is still hiddin cuz i can only see it through launcher. man all this stuff is fun, this is wht i get for jumpin the gun

major problems...

I had 1.1.2 unlocked, tried Mac update to 1.1.3. Didn't realise I was low on disk space, and I think this is where the problem started. In any case, I proceeded with the update like normal, however when it rebooted after installing within Installer, it came up with the connect to iTunes logo. So I did, tried a 1.1.1 restore, however when Verifying the Restore it said "An Unknown Error has Occurred," and the iPhone restarted and then went back to the Connect to iTunes screen. Yikes...

Any ideas?!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jwcrash View Post

*deep breath*

wow this topic is WAY to over posted ? people are posting like 50 messages in the same minute.

the jailbreak worked flawlessly for me. everythink works perfectly. I havent tried any apps yet so ill see if they still work.

my phone has been jailbroken 1.1.1 for a few months now no problems at all im trying to upgrade to 1.1.3 but ibrickr keeps telling me its not jailbroken at all WTF!! the thing clearly says it will work with 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 jailbroken phone and its obvious that my phone is has anyone else seen this problem???

Thanks

ur not the only one but i wasn't using a mac...im using windows and was low on disk space and started deleting old stuff i didn't need at all so while it was doing its thing in ibrckr i was throwing stuff off my comp and now im stuck at the patching 1.1.3 screen

Updated to 1.1.3 without any issues; I did go through a couple of glitches, but just waited and let it do its thing and its working perfectly for me. I reinstalled BSD Subsystem and then SSH in order for SSH to work again. Trying to get my EDGE to work, all contacts were intact with the update as all songs, photos, etc. So far so good!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to skorpiond For This Useful Post:

screamforme02 (2008-01-25)

Okay too many horror stories and with my luck..

Ill wait it out. Hell if Id ever makes games for the SDK I wont need a jailbroken phone!

I think im gonna just wait and keep checking back until all the bugs are fixed. cause right now it looks like people are even unable to use their phones

Oh dang, mine is in restore mode... I did everything right...

This sucks.

I guess I need to restore now...

No jailbreak for me
    Last edited by agentfubu; 2008-01-25 at 05:38 AM.
    Thanks,
    Matt

iPhone? More like MyPhone ltjbigshot's Avatar
    Thanks

I have the exact same problem i am running 1.1.1 as well
    Sent from my iPad

Thanks

mine is stuck still in patchin firmware...man the ibrickr displays a brick in it...i don't like that

Quote Originally Posted by chordmasta View Post
    anyone who had the "You must be jailbroken" iBrickr error, Reboot your phone.
    I tried that, no dice.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ltjbigshot's Avatar
    Thanks

it says i am not running a jailbroken iPhone?..... Has anyone seemed to find some trend as to why this is happening?
    Sent from my iPad

mine froze at the apple logo for like 20 min so i just restarted like 3 times and ended up restoring it back to 1.1.3, o well ill wait another day

does anyone know how to get the ringtones working again becase my ringtones show up but they wont play on my phone. thanks

Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast