Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 Jailbreak Goes Public!

work like charm with 1.1.2 OTB my nextsim v3 still running with Tmobile im on 1.1.3 and moderm firmware 04.02.13_G no change that good that why my nextsim v3 still working

love it thx guys now who the cat again apple

ps: after ibrick finish the job i went installer install 1.1.3 soft uppgrade at the end for some reason it said install failed i try got out and it hanged but i hold down 2 button keep pressing it untill my iphone restart and bootup after it bootup i m ready on 1.1.3

Thxs again guys
    Last edited by johnd; 2008-01-25 at 05:07 AM.

Has Any One Had Success Yet Plz Pm If You Have Unlocked By Jailbreakme.com Method And Have Had Success

Quote Originally Posted by MOSHO92 View Post
    Thats what I'm trying to do right now. I want the jailbreak with the updated baseband so I can google myself. I'm at the 'soft installation' point right now, I'll let you know how it goes.
    So I did it, it worked, im on 1.1.3 with installer... BUT iTunes never had the chance to activate (that screen was skipped because it was a soft upgrade) so I have no service and unfortunatly am preparing to downgrade.

I guess us AT&T users can't have our cake and eat it too... Bummer

Default how do i uninstall BSD Subsystems???
    I can't get BSD of my uninstall screen it just say reinstall no uninstall option????

OKAY!!!

I can CONFIRM 100% that, If you are an AT&T Customer and you opted to upgrade to 1.1.3 before the jailbreak was out, hope is not lost.

here's what i did

-Downgraded to 1.1.1 (straight to 1.0.2 was giving me issues)
    -Jalbreakme.com your 1.1.1. Do all of the updates in installer, add the sources update, etc.
    -add "i.unlock.no" to the sources.
    -refresh, then go to the "Unlocking Tools" Category, Select Downgrade Baseband.
    -Ignore all warnings and install. It will take a couple minutes.
    -Put your phone in restore mode (DFU) and downgrade to 1.0.2
    -Upgrade Back to 1.1.1, jalbreakme.com it
    -update all of your stuffz.
    -Run the ibrickr 1.1.3 dealio
    -install the softupd from installer.
    -WAIT. it will look messed up. Let it go. Let it go. You will want to reset, DONT. just let it do its magic.
    -It will restart itself. Viola! 1.1.3, jailbroken. AT&T. Woohoo. Apps work, at least ALL that I've tried so far. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by chordmasta View Post
    OKAY!!!

I can CONFIRM 100% that, If you are an AT&T Customer and you opted to upgrade to 1.1.3 before the jailbreak was out, hope is not lost.

here's what i did

-Downgraded to 1.1.1 (straight to 1.0.2 was giving me issues)
    -Jalbreakme.com your 1.1.1. Do all of the updates in installer, add the sources update, etc.
    -add "i.unlock.no" to the sources.
    -refresh, then go to the "Unlocking Tools" Category, Select Downgrade Baseband.
    -Ignore all warnings and install. It will take a couple minutes.
    -Put your phone in restore mode (DFU) and downgrade to 1.0.2
    -Upgrade Back to 1.1.1, jalbreakme.com it
    -update all of your stuffz.
    -Run the ibrickr 1.1.3 dealio
    -install the softupd from installer.
    -WAIT. it will look messed up. Let it go. Let it go. You will want to reset, DONT. just let it do its magic.
    -It will restart itself. Viola! 1.1.3, jailbroken. AT&T. Woohoo. Apps work, at least ALL that I've tried so far. We shall see.
    So do you have the 1.1.3 baseband to use the google locater etc?

is your iphone a 1.1.1 or earlier OTB? or a 1.1.2 OTB?

How do you reactivate EDGE? What needs to be uninstalled before upgrading? ALL apps? Even BSD, SHH and such?

how long does checking your phone take??

Okay, anyone SSH'ing into their 1.1.3 phone, or is it even possible?
    Yes it's possible, just like any other version.

Also found that pictures are in /var/root/Media/DCI</100APPLE & also in /var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE. More wasted space..which one to delete...hmmm..tomorrow, no more time to play tonite.

Default Problems?
    I dunno why so many people are having problems.

1.1.3 -> downgraded to 1.1.1
    Jailbreakme.com -> Installer

From here you can go straight to 1.1.3 or 1.1.2->1.1.3

For me, i went 1.1.2 yesterday, and today the 1.1.3 softupdate came out.

So OkToPrep, updated to 1.1.2
    Ran thru the entire iBrickr process, uploaded the bin to the phone
    Ran the 1.1.3 software update, reflashed the bin to my phone.

works fine.

1.1.3 / 4.02.13_G
    -Only execption, maps (find me) doesn't work unless you have 4.03.13_G

Quote Originally Posted by smitty View Post
    I dunno why so many people are having problems.

1.1.3 -> downgraded to 1.1.1
    Jailbreakme.com -> Installer

From here you can go straight to 1.1.3 or 1.1.2->1.1.3

For me, i went 1.1.2 yesterday, and today the 1.1.3 softupdate came out.

So OkToPrep, updated to 1.1.2
    Ran thru the entire iBrickr process, uploaded the bin to the phone
    Ran the 1.1.3 software update, reflashed the bin to my phone.

works fine.

1.1.3 / 4.02.13_G
    -Only execption, maps (find me) doesn't work unless you have 4.03.13_G
    Your EDGE is working? Also did you delete all your apps off the phone before upgrading?

WHERE DOES THE PHONE MOVE THE APS YOU HAD AFTER YOU UPGRADE TO SOFT 1.1.3??

Im looking through winSCP and cant em..

So let me get this straight i have to downgrade to 1.1.1 from 1.1.3 to get all of the 1.1.3 stuff to work? But i have a 4.6 boot on my iphone so how can i downgrade and i am not even considering doing the hardware bootloader downgrade...well what does work if i dont choose to downgrade to 1.1.1 cuz i can careless about the google maps locator thing.

What a pain in the a$$, just upgraded a couple hours back, reinstalled all of my apps, then installed mobilefinder, and now my iphone is stuck in the infinite spinning circle, rebooted, and I can't get past the apple logo, this sucks I'm just quiting, restoring and waiting for the SDK... This is too much of a hassle.
    Last edited by Kylecchh; 2008-01-25 at 05:19 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

my edge works, but i didnt uninstall all my apps first, now im getting "main script execution failed! and they wont uninstall, this is my only problem any ideas any one? o and the thems app no longer works

Green Apple
    Thanks
    i really don't feel like searching through many pages to find out the answer so..

does this delete all your contacts ? because i see it deletes your apps [from other peoples word] .. and my computer dosent sync contacts or anything anymore because it dosent save after i tried to unlock my iphone and messed it up the baseband messed up my itunes, which now says my iphone isnt register or w/e..

if you answer my question PLEASE message me/email/AIM because im not gunna come back to this page to check for the response through like 20 pages. lol thanksss !

Quote Originally Posted by screamforme02 View Post
    my edge works, but i didnt uninstall all my apps first, now im getting "main script execution failed! and they wont uninstall, this is my only problem any ideas any one? o and the thems app no longer works
    Did you have to do something to get EDGE working again?

Any idea why I get a "Comand Execution Failed" or something like that after I try to install the 1.1.3 softpatch?

Also, why is there like 150+ mb of used space in my phone?

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

na i didnt have to do anything i just followed thos instructions and every thing worked fine, minus my cool themes and all my apps were gone, and that i cant uninstall some of them

Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast