Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes 7.6 + iPhone update 1.1.3 Out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coopersac View Post
    STILL NO MMS?!!!!! WHAT THE F!!!!! HOW CAN U NOT THINK THAT IS AN IMPORTANT FEATURE? I USED TO GET PICS EVERYDAY OF MY NEWBORN DAUGHTER NOW I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY GOTO VIEWMYMESSAGE.COM AND TYPE THE STUPID PASS WORD FOR A CRAPPY PIC!!! IM DISGUSTED
    I had my wife enter my email under my contact and she just uses that when she sends me a picture and she has a razr.

ok so i think i'm screwed I HAD a unlocked 1.0.2 phone and was in the process of updating to 1.1.1 I virginized it and went to restore and update the iphone but i hit restore and forgot to hit shift and pick 1.1.1 firmware so i think it went ahead and updated to 1.1.3 and now I am at this screen

does anybody know what my options are?
    I don't know if this helps but when i hit the info on the phone it gives me this
    i can't do anything on the phone but emergency dial and it says must connect to itunes
    Last edited by odavid350; 2008-01-16 at 11:28 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneHero View Post
    so have we found the noob of the year?
    I think we did
    Last edited by Tommer; 2008-01-16 at 06:58 AM.

Im Just fine with 1.1.2 jailbroken and unlocked iPhone i want to know i we can upgrade iTunes 7.6 ! does anyone know about this ?
    cheers !

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrdjflood View Post
    Im Just fine with 1.1.2 jailbroken and unlocked iPhone i want to know i we can upgrade iTunes 7.6 ! does anyone know about this ?
    cheers !
    yes and works fine, I'm on unlocked 1.1.2

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dooley19 For This Useful Post:

mrdjflood (2008-01-16)

Heres something interesting. After upgrading my phone the battery hack from the extended prefs app in 1.1.2 remained. The one where you can touch the battery icon in the top right then it changes to the percent of battery life left.

Quote Originally Posted by odavid350 View Post
    ok so i think i'm screwed I HAD a unlocked 1.0.2 phone and was in the process of updating to 1.1.1 I virginized it and went to restore and update the iphone but i hit restore and forgot to hit shift and pick 1.1.1 firmware so i think it went ahead and updated to 1.1.3 and now I am at this screen

I don't know if this helps but when i hit the info on the phone it gives me this
    IMEI: 01 130000 837162 8
    ICCID: 8901 4103 2114 9334 7508

i can't do anything on the phone but emergency dial and it says must connect to itunes
    Put the phone in restore mode then downgrade to 1.0.2, downgrade your baseband then upgrade to 1.1.1
    Last edited by JedixJarf; 2008-01-16 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

No problems updating iTunes folks. We just have to wait for a method to unlock/jailbreak 1.1.3

9. The Following User Says Thank You to deadwilder For This Useful Post:

mrdjflood (2008-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by JedixJarf View Post
    Heres something interesting. After upgrading my phone the battery hack from the extended prefs app in 1.1.2 remained. The one where you can touch the battery icon in the top right then it changes to the percent of battery life left.

Put the phone in restore mode then downgrade to 1.0.2, downgrade your baseband then upgrade to 1.1.1
    how do i do that again its been so long

iPhone? More like MyPhone aglitch's Avatar
    Thanks

how do i do that again its been so long
    while phone is connected to itunes hold sleep/wake button + home button until phone shuts off. release sleep/wake and keep holding home button until itunes recognizes iphone in recovery mode. then shift + click restore.

Found another little addition on this update! You can now delete videos (I assume songs too but I only have videos on my iPhone) from the phone itself! No computer needed!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by robbienakata View Post
    Found another little addition on this update! You can now delete videos (I assume songs too but I only have videos on my iPhone) from the phone itself! No computer needed!
    that was already possible in 1.1.2, you should try if it works with songs too on 1.1.3 because that doesn't work on 1.1.2

ok went to restore to 1.0.2 and its says can not restore

Hey, Can anyone with 1.1.3 test to see if the xbox 360 can play music from it? I've been wanting this feature since the iphone came out, but havn't upgraded.

Thanks.

Thanks

where can i get this? thanks. PM me
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

Quote Originally Posted by theone77 View Post
    where can i get this? thanks. PM me
    No need for a pm its on installer app.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

IMEI: ** ****** ****** *
    ICCID: **** **** **** **** ****

1. You're stuck... Until 1.1.3 unlock/jailbreak occurs enjoy your new iBrick
    2. I would suggest editing out the IMEI/ICCID from your previous post
    Last edited by imode; 2008-01-16 at 10:08 AM.

This thread is like watching a herd of Zebras cautiously waiting for the first one to cross the river... but we all know there's a hungry lion waiting for us in that bush, with "iBrick" branded on the side of it

A couple have stumbled... fallen in... lost a leg from the hungry lion... the herd shuffels back away from the edge... who will save us?...

The lion waits...
    So many apps.. so little time!

Thanks

which source and category? thanks a lot
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

You're a big help.
    Sydney, Australia
    If you received help, click on the Thanks button!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaggettie View Post
    This thread is like watching a herd of Zebras cautiously waiting for the first one to cross the river... but we all know there's a hungry lion waiting for us in that bush, with "iBrick" branded on the side of it

A couple have stumbled... fallen in... lost a leg from the hungry lion... the herd shuffels back away from the edge... who will save us?...

The lion waits...
    lol

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast