Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WinPwn 2.0 Released

hey guys i kno this might be a bit off topic. but as of now is there anyway to theme 2.0 and have ur own ringtones...again sorry if its a kinda dumb question. but id appreciate the help.

Figured out ERROR 1604 once you get to the point of Preparing Iphone for restore unplug then plug iphone back in until you here the dun-dun! sound meaning you connected the iphone I believe error 1604 is no response or connectivity to iphone through itunes.

I had to do this for the 1st gen iphone not my 3G but might be the same problem

Might be a fix for error 6 as well

Can you downgrade back to 1.1.4 with this program?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eazycash View Post
    hey guys i kno this might be a bit off topic. but as of now is there anyway to theme 2.0 and have ur own ringtones...again sorry if its a kinda dumb question. but id appreciate the help.
    iPhone ringtone maker:
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    I am not a jailbreak n00b
    I like to drink iPhoneahol...
    Circa 2008

Again, anyone get the mail working?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meanvdub View Post
    Again, anyone get the mail working?
    my mail works just fine
    I am not a jailbreak n00b
    I like to drink iPhoneahol...
    Circa 2008

iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Thanks

Well not too many people can do this...But i'm restoring the custom firmware now...I had to build an XP PRO machine...With just Itunes, and WinPwn....Everything worked like it was supposed to after .3 and all my updates...I'm waiting to see what happens, After i update i'll post what i did, and how for T-mo users

Hey it says it needs 500mb of temp space and I delete stuff and it wont work can someone help.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rounder's Avatar
    Thanks

3 hrs after my pwnage, and ran into one hiccup (it was stuck on Boot Screen, the Apple logo, and I was patient and it fixed itself. Now fully working 3G Jailbroke But I gotta admit, there is feck all in Cydia. I should've just waited to jailbreak...
    My Mac:  iMac 21.6" 2.5GHz Quad-Core i5, 4GB RAM, 500GB, AMD 512MB Video (10.6.6)

iOS Devices: iPhone 4 32GB (4.3.2 JB) | iPad 2 16GB (4.3.2) | Apple TV 2G (4.3 JB)

MobileMe User

So would anyone happen to know why my phone gets stuck? When it first comes on. Right after it updates to 2.0. The boot neuter app comes on and immediately to please wait determining current settings? I've been asking the last two days...to no response. Please if you could help me!! I would so appreciate it!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Thanks

OK so i did it! And it is working for phone calls most important! every thing else can wait! lol No i am checking it all out now...I did the BL at 3.9 i am doing a Itunes restore to get all my contacts back, and such.

Update! All goo din the hood..I am yet to try out some things, but mail, Text msg. phone, and such are working...everything seams to be ok.. I do see my old installer there, and the new one..So i will look in to that..

As far as other users....If you really want it, do a system restore on your computer or wait...I think what most people problems are a combination of getting the phone to DFU mode, knowing it is there, the right files, and the right setting checked off...At that YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOUR MACHINE IS UP TO DATE!

Vista, good luck, i'm still trying to get the one to work...Xp is great!

T-mobiles users...Check it all! just as in the front page..Make sure you back up your contacts to Outlook or something, or do a back up to Itunes..I did two..On vista and XP...for my own reasons you need not follow..

If you cant get it to work...Its a software problem...not your phone...ANd its your computer, not your files you just downloaded...XP users, MSCONFIG, stop all Itunes services, and qtime. Restart, build, Ipnwed itunes, this make take a second or two, white screen, to the apple logo...again this is 2g..

I have pictures, and will help anyone out....Please PM me, or E-mail me at [email protected]
    Last edited by 97vrsix; 2008-07-26 at 03:15 AM.

So anybody know if this downgrades aswell? Or is there something out there that I can use to downgrade from 2.0 to 1.1.4

works great with the new version! i currently was on 1.1.1 YES 1.1.1 and had no problems upgrading to 2.0.!!! so YOU don't have to be on 1.1.4 to upgrade! works great ! waiting for installer to be released thanks Dev Team!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i Keep getting the error (6) messsage in itunes.. does anyone know what to do from here??? thanx ahead of time..

Thanks

OK I have been trying now for days and I can't seem to get the other TABS to highlight?? what could I be doing wrong..
    Last edited by kakashi360; 2008-07-26 at 03:38 AM.

hi there, just want to know how to uninstall the ipwned phone iphone? do i jusr do a normal restore?? Thx in advance!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pfcfury View Post
    Figured out ERROR 1604 once you get to the point of Preparing Iphone for restore unplug then plug iphone back in until you here the dun-dun! sound meaning you connected the iphone I believe error 1604 is no response or connectivity to iphone through itunes.

I had to do this for the 1st gen iphone not my 3G but might be the same problem

Might be a fix for error 6 as well

I was actually thinking based on my trial and errors that error (6) or (7) or (9) is from not being in proper DFU mode. I know that the screen may be black and you think its correct, Its not. 1600 - 1604 may very well be the connection issue. once I had put a phone in DFU mode, I actually pulled it out and put it in a diff. port, and at that time it worked perfect. Not always and its also worked perfect on other phones for me without having to do this. Im trying to update here as much as i can to help. I went through hell all day yesterday and was up till 2:30 trying to get the 3rd done. I come in to work start fresh on a fresh pc with XP and Voila! then another phone 1st try voila! and then mine re-pwned first try Voila!

Quote Originally Posted by jsanchey View Post
    So would anyone happen to know why my phone gets stuck? When it first comes on. Right after it updates to 2.0. The boot neuter app comes on and immediately to please wait determining current settings? I've been asking the last two days...to no response. Please if you could help me!! I would so appreciate it!!!
    Does anyone have any clue what could be happening? Or any suggestion(s) as to what i could do next...PLEASE!!! I've looked everywhere.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darko_kun View Post
    So anybody know if this downgrades aswell? Or is there something out there that I can use to downgrade from 2.0 to 1.1.4

Im thinking because it has support it will. I think youd make the same file as you would 2.0 with a stock 1.1.4 and follow process. But are you downgrading because you want 1.1.4 back? Or you have a locked 2.0 that wont pwn correctly? If so, 2.0 pwns flawlessly with a locked 2.0 on.

Quote Originally Posted by xwinger View Post
    took me a few minutes. i wasnt really paying attention but maybe it was 10 minutes? maybe it was only 2

ctrl + alt + delete and end all apple processes like itunes helper, appleMobileDeviceHelper, quicktime, etc..

just keep trying. if you want, create a new custom firmware and pwn itunes with it again
    Edit: It's working now but its frozen on Preparing iPhone for restore. The iPhone just has the apple symnol without the loading circle on the bottom. Then it unfreezes and gives me Error 6.
    Last edited by Trinirspeed; 2008-07-26 at 04:18 AM.

Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast