Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pwnage 2.0 Released - 3G/2.0 is Jailbroke!

disregard this post.
    Last edited by billchase2; 2008-07-21 at 03:05 AM.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Default Please help
    I have jailbroken my 1st gen iPhone and when i went to go and buy super monkey ball it gave me this warning message "We Could Not Complete Your iTunes request. An unknonwn error occured (5002)" has anyone else got this message and if so what does it mean ???

Green Apple
    Thanks

I used the method from sleepers.net for my 3G iphone and now I have no service? anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

after downloading the new version of pwnage it worked perfectly for me
    i was on 1.1.4 unlocked tmobile 3.9BB-now 2.0 unlocked iphone
    unfortunately the 5.98 tzones hack does not work anymore

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unhappy Cant enter in DFU Mode!
    Hi guys anyone knows about an error just right before going into DFU mode, that doesn't allow you to go into it!???? Please I've tried about 100 times, and still giving m that f***ing error! the pict is what the SW says!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-1.png  

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Are you running the 2.0.1 PwnageTool release?

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

DUDE im in DFU mode and now my phone will not detect on itunes!!! i have basically a bricked phone that says connect to itunes!!! help please!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brianiino View Post
    DUDE im in DFU mode and now my phone will not detect on itunes!!! i have basically a bricked phone that says connect to itunes!!! help please!
    if it says connect to itunes then it's not in DFU mode but if it's a black screen then plug it in and hold the home button and sleep/wake button at the same time till the phone starts up. if it says connect to iTunes there should be way for iTunes to recognize it just try restarting the phone while it's plugged in and iTunes is running.

Default iphone baseband
    Hello, im a noob and i tried to jailbreak my iphone to 2.0 and i mistakingly unlocked my phone and since i am already a ATT i didnt want to unlock the phone. Is there any way to recover my baseband or get my phone to work. I cant even get ATT to work on the phone. Pleas help.

I re did the setup to jailbreak again but im guessing that it is also unlocked now. I dont know for sure because i am an ATT customer already. I just watned to know is there anyway to go back to my original baseband. I updated the baseband by a mistake. I actually have my service back but just worried that it can mess up my phone if a new version of firmware comes up and i upgrade it. Does it do anything? Not to familiar with any of this baseband thing.
    Last edited by Kevinkev84; 2008-07-21 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Red face Ifone 3G windows pwnage?
    I just found this site from Big Boss that claims to be able to use a custom .ipsw to jailbrake a 3G without using ipwn... I'm downloading the files now and will post my results...

iPhone 3G Windows Pwnage - iPhone News & Review
    Think twice, reply once....

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manolo Bleu View Post
    I just found this site from Big Boss that claims to be able to use a custom .ipsw to jailbrake a 3G without using ipwn... I'm downloading the files now and will post my results...

iPhone 3G Windows Pwnage - iPhone News & Review
    That method works as long as you use the firmware link they provide. I used a different custom firmware and I ended up with no service so I had to restore and use their custom firmware and all went well.

nice...still downloading.

IT WORKS!!! THIS IS THE ANSWER WIN 3G USERSSS!!! ALL PRAISE DUE TO THE DEVS!!!
    Last edited by Manolo Bleu; 2008-07-21 at 07:36 AM. Reason: UPDATE:

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

iphone 2g on tmobile 2.0 working beautifully!! Contact issue i had was actually a simple fix. The process took about 20 minutes start-to-finish!
    App Store is Awesome!!

im uploading ipsw custom pwned for 1st gen and 3g ill post them up as soon as theyre done uploading (for those who dont have macs)

heres the link for the 1st gen iphone 2.0 pwn ipsw:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

3g later tonigh

heres the link for the 1st gen iphone 2.0 pwn ipsw:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

3g later tonight

uploading 3g firmware now
    should be up in next hours
    (give thanks if u download it took me an hour to do it...)
    Last edited by Drebin187; 2008-07-21 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Congrat and thank dev team!

Thanks

Yes! Took about an 45 minutes to an hour. It is all about timing with Pwng. Great work! I'm currently restoring my backup from my jailbroken 1.1.4 8GB iPhone. Very excited to see Installer and App Store running side by side. Thanks!

Default iPhone restarts continuously after upgrading with customized firmware.
    I have done evrything as per instructions. However the iPhone restarts continuously after upgrading with customized firmware. It's caught in a loop. I've tried multiple flashing and building of the firmware, but it brings me to the same problem of restarting contnuously. I had upgraded the phone to 2.0 through iTunes originally.

Please help.
    Thanks

Thanks

dev team came out with PWNAGE 2.0.1 tool

bugs/minor fix from 2.0 pwnage..if 2.0 didnt work for you then try the 2.0.1 pwnage tool

blog.iphone-dev.org

any idea when winpwn will be coming out?

no windows? gay

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast