Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pwnage 2.0 Released - 3G/2.0 is Jailbroke!

hi, done everything, worked like a charm, however, when i open CYDIA it crashes... what can i do?

im uploading my itouch 2.0 custom firmware at the moment,
    i don't know if many people need the itouch one
    but ill just do it just in case

Quote Originally Posted by ZunDy View Post
    Well !
    Wheres my jailbreak for windows???????????
    hush.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

you can jailbreka it from your work computer. just remember to sync and back it up on your work computer as well so you keep your contacts, texts, etc. You will lose whatever music and videos you have on the phone currently but you can always resync with your home computer after jailbreaking it.

Two questions

1.] Will cosmo's unlocked firmware work with at&t.{everything functional]??

2.] Will we able to install installer on cydia when released, or will we have to rejailbreak???

I can confirm that the T-Zones hack through cydia does work. Typing this on T-Mobile edge with the hack.

every time i try to create a package it keeps on getting stuck saying prepairing baseband update

Just Pwned my 1st Gen iPhone... works perfectly fine .. however if any of you guys are quite dependent on any of the apps from 1.1.4 ,,, i suggest u do not pwn your iPhone... because there is nothing much for iPhone 2....

my phone is unlocked on 2.0 but it wont sync how do i change that or any ways to troubleshoot

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Some one unlocked my iphone to 2,0 and when I got home it wont sync to my itunes , the itunes see it and ask if i want to restore it back to what i had or start new but theres no option to say yes. Im so lost. I have 7.7 itunes could that be it?

I'm starting to get emails from ppl. Please state beforehand if you have a 1st gen, a 3g or a ipod

guessing this is only for mac....

hey guys please help out a newb....i have a 3g phone and have went through the process of jailbreaking everything goes well untill the very end it say its finished but at the pinnapple screen the phone keeps rebooting? help please
    thanx

Just used the pwnage tool, to unlock my 1st Gen. iPhone, was easy.

downloaded the restore file from a torrent, if people are having trouble getting it.

follow the in screen instructions, took about 10 mins, minus the 2 hour download of the firmware.

got everything synched, app store works great, push emails work aswell, cydia works, but hardly anything on it.

1 problem, my youtube is sooooo messed, plays about 10 secs of each clip and freezes, on about 3/5 videos i tried.

lemme know if you got the same issue!

WoW + iPhone = Powned.

thanx dev team.......works great now i got a jailbroken 3G

ok after all the rebooting i put cozmos custom 3g firmware and it work!! but i have no att service help please!!!

Thanks to the dev team - worked like a charm.

After rebooting my phone, I had an iTunes message: "An update to the carrier settings for your iPhone is available. Would you like to download it?"

Anyone else see this, and if so, is it safe to download?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 695 Posts

does appstore work

when do you think it will be released for pc?

Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast