Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pwnage 2.0 Released - 3G/2.0 is Jailbroke!

Great news for all iphone fanatics! THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by crizzle09 View Post
    Hold the home button and the sleep/wake button at the same time, the apple logo should pop up after about 10-15 seconds.
    Ok, solved it. Didn't know about that, since it's the first time i've put my iphone in DFU. Many thanks mate!

Default Wow
    It just seems like the harder Apple works to make their devices more "secure", the easier someone makes it for us to crack. I remember when jailbreaking took me hours, and many screw ups and fumbles. I had to ssh into my phone and do stuff I was pretty uncertain of. I'd sit back and watch lines and lines of garbage run across my screen hoping I was doing it completely right. Now, I click a few buttons, and i've got the legendary pineapple on my screen. DevTeam, you are truly amazing. Excellent job. It took me NO time at all to build the package, and it's installing now. A+ for a job perfectly done. I just hope the windows guys can experience this magnificent piece of work first-hand soon.

now i just need an itouch custom 2.0 firmware and im good
    stupid windows

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I read this issues several pages back concerning the mail app not opening?
    Didnt see a resolution or maybe i missed it.. Could this have anything to do with the mail acct already existing from the previous version 1.1.4.. Should i remove those acct and re-create?
    Major credit to the Programmers.
    Your efforts makes the IPHONE that much better. Thank You! Without you, There is no Us!!

I believe in beta testing for free and paying for Smooth integrated, Compatible, and functioning Apps.

Hello gents,
    I've got a 1st gen iPhone. I went successfully through the pwnage 2.0 process untill I finished the restore of the custom firmware. Then my iphone is still trying an trying to boot unsuccessfully. Did anyone faced that issue?

Hello gents,
    I've got a 1st gen iPhone. I went successfully through the pwnage 2.0 process untill I finished the restore of the custom firmware. Then my iphone is still trying an trying to boot unsuccessfully. Did anyone faced that issue?
    Last edited by cas; 2008-07-20 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by basketballguy743 View Post
    im pretty sure the one on the***bay.org is 3g, it said so in his post

heres the post
    Thanks. I must have read right over that one and missed it. I'm downloading it now and I'll see if I can get it to work.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Custom 2G Firmware 2.0 From cosmoLV. Activates, Jailbreaks, and Unlocks first gen iphones that have been pwned.
    iPhone 4 32GB JB & Unlocked w/ T-Mobile

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by billchase2 View Post
    that's happened to me in the past. SSH into your phone and delete var/mobile/library. should fix the issue.
    I dont think you have to do the entire LIBRARY directory.. within that directory rename the Mail directory.....should work however you will have to recreate your accounts...

I created a new exchange account and already have 3 setup however couldnt get into the mail option.. I rename the MAIL as noted below and i only have access to the Exchange account created within the 2.0 FW...
    Major credit to the Programmers.
    Your efforts makes the IPHONE that much better. Thank You! Without you, There is no Us!!

I believe in beta testing for free and paying for Smooth integrated, Compatible, and functioning Apps.

I Pwnage my iPhone after upgrading to 2.0.
    Now the cellphone does not work. I don't see the ATT logo and have no bar. How do I activate it?

I Pwnage my iPhone after upgrading to 2.0.
    Now the cellphone does not work. I don't see the ATT logo and have no bar. How do I activate it?
    Last edited by iphoneroeth; 2008-07-20 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi, Im not sure if this has been addressed but... has anyone tried to apply the t-zones hack through cydia or SSH'ing after jailbreaking and unlocking 1st gen iphones to 2.0?
    I think I win for the most lame avatar

just wanted to say thanks for the guide, you guys rock!!
    Bio Boosting iPhone Armour

Basically I have no network! Any ideas?

Well !
    Wheres my jailbreak for windows???????????
    ZunDy - 100% Irish

If My Post Helped you at All Click "Thanks" !

Are there Nobody who can tell me why I can´t get my Pwnage 2.0 app to open in my MacBook Pro OSX 10.4.11 Tiger??? Have download it from here and then unzipped it. When double click it to open, it just jumping up and down in the Dock!? Advice please!!! I have to force it to quiet by the way!? Is this version just for Leopard or what?? Anybody knows??
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

looks great! can't wait for windows version

HELP

I did the PWN successfully, got it on my Iphone NP windows, but I can not get my address book back, I have a backup of the file from Timecapsule but can not get it to work, how can I get the SQL file to work what directory do I drag it into on the Iphone, I can SSH BTW, thanks all
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Thanks for the detailed guide It is pretty easy to follow.

I was wondering if this guide can be provided in a downloadable\shareable format? It's just that I like to keep a local copy available.

Cheers!!

Default Mac & a PC
    hey, this may be a stupid question but....

i primarily use my iphone 3g on my home computer that's a PC...never plugged it into a mac

however, i have an iMac at work

do you know if i can plug the iPhone into both and have it work? mainly to use the pwnage tool to jailbreak it

or can it only be used on the first computer you hook it up to (aka my home PC)

thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I think this is probably my first post on here...I'm not usually one for words and too shy to speak out. However, I just had to say a huge "thank you" to the Dev Team for all their hard work. The hours that they put into producing this software must be immense; and to create such a clean, easy to use program is incredible...and for free! Many, many thanks! Me and my iPhone are indebted to you!

Just on another note, looks like our dear friends at iphoneunlockuk.com can now provide a solution for the iPhone 2.0 software at a charge...and lo-and-behold this notice was posted on the 20 July. iPhone Version 2.0 NOW AVAILABLE! - iPhone Unlock UK News Blog Do I see a connection....? Hmmmm...

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast