Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone-dev announces ihazsupper

Quote Originally Posted by pingwhen View Post
    dev blog update is lame... im over this stuff why dont they just make us learn the iphone so we can jailbreak it. im over this "lets make it pretty" stuff its so lame.. and old now
    dude, fricking chill. The're working their asses off for making this release smooth and non-buggy, AND there' not charging for the app. You should show more loveee bro. What would you do if they suddenly abbandon the project?!?! damn sure we would all be screwed. Unless of course, Zibri comes with a stolen code or whatever and developes a buggy ***-iPhone destroying app.
    OI FROM BRAZIL!

You guys have nobody to blame but yourselves.

If they are going to create a jailbreak then do so. If not then stfu

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eclipseballer08 View Post
    omg u guys need to stfu.
    if u want to jailbreak ur iphone
    then make ur own damn software.
    there trying to make it as easy as possible so some of the retards on here
    dont f**k up there iphones
    man, stfu. They had a countdown and everything, building anticipation, just for another video? We have videos of them jailbreaking it, we dont need any more. They apparently have it down so just release it, if it messes up someones phone they can just restore it. This was a waste of time
    iLive an iLife

Quote Originally Posted by eclipseballer08 View Post
    omg u guys need to stfu.
    if u want to jailbreak ur iphone
    then make ur own damn software.
    there trying to make it as easy as possible so some of the retards on here
    dont f**k up there iphones

WORD. stop b1tching the Dev-Team, b1tch GeoHot for promessing something and not giving it.
    OI FROM BRAZIL!

yep my fears were true. Nothing has happened. DAMN!!!!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie-Mac View Post
    True, but i would rather have a jailbreak method with a little work involved and then release a nice gui to go with it later than this, i remember when you had to do everything with the terminal app on your computer and while it took longer, it was fine to me
    ya thats my point. i would rather learn and understand my phone, rather have a nice 1 button click. i mean dont get me wrong the gui is nice, but do that after launch. im finally starting to switch sides. i almost believe the dev team is just having fun with this. i do believe they are working hard, and they really know what they are doing. its just seems strange to have everything working fine and proving it works. but they are not saying anything else other than that...
    iTouch 2.0 (free update/pwn'd)
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)
    MacBook Pro 15inch (using tethered)

2 broken wrists so give me a break. no more 2007 Yamaha r6

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Wait so then wtf was yiphone counting down to?
    iLive an iLife

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

nothing......
    iTouch 2.0 (free update/pwn'd)
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)
    MacBook Pro 15inch (using tethered)

2 broken wrists so give me a break. no more 2007 Yamaha r6

oh ****.
    we forgot to wait for the rooster to crow three times.. and then geohotz to suck off Woz infront of Cupertino Apple, then, the security will come and remove Woz and throw him in the iGrinder for death because he delivered all iPhones from eternal life in 2.0 hell.
    Can we get a webcam on Cupertino?
    iPhone 3G 16GB - Black.

Screw the crAppStore I want Installer!

yiphone down again...

(and apple pays Geohotz for stopping the official jailbreak)

but then Woz rises from the iGrinder and edits the website one more time before turning into hamburger at mcdonalds.

The website will have the hack.
    iPhone 3G 16GB - Black.

Screw the crAppStore I want Installer!

Quote Originally Posted by pingwhen View Post
    ya thats my point. i would rather learn and understand my phone, rather have a nice 1 button click. i mean dont get me wrong the gui is nice, but do that after launch. im finally starting to switch sides. i almost believe the dev team is just having fun with this. i do believe they are working hard, and they really know what they are doing. its just seems strange to have everything working fine and proving it works. but they are not saying anything else other than that...
    yeah of course >>SOME<< of us can do a Jailbreak from Terminal, and i remember when i first did it, it was a great fun. But we've got to think that the people who can manege to jailbreak in a command-line method are a GREAT minory. The Dev-Team is thinking on a majority, and we have to understand
    OI FROM BRAZIL!

GeoHot has a google-analytics.com javascript on his page that tells you who visit your page and stuff. and on the pic on the dev site has GeoHot taking his pulse

Default Maths
    How long will that take to get to 0, I think it must be almost 40 years.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sweeneytodd View Post
    oh ****.
    we forgot to wait for the rooster to crow three times.. and then geohotz to suck off Woz infront of Cupertino Apple, then, the security will come and remove Woz and throw him in the iGrinder for death because he delivered all iPhones from eternal life in 2.0 hell.
    Can we get a webcam on Cupertino?
    Geohot is down in front, I think that's suppose to be Zibri sucking off Woz.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Isbjoorn View Post
    GeoHot has a google-analytics.com javascript on his page that tells you who visit your page and stuff. and on the pic on the dev site has GeoHot taking his pulse
    naw he is driving a spike through the heart of an iPhone bleeding it for all its worth

ah there I see it

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast