Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1181

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper video wallpaper released

Well I wonder what the problem is then. I know the vwallpaper stops when I start the music player it just seemed that after I installed the program it started to effect me being able to play my iphone through my Bose music dock. I guess it's something else, I cant figure it out. When I first dock the iphone it will play like two songs and then it acts like it is still playing on the phone itself but no sounds comes through the Bose dock. I have been using the dock forever without any problems. Any one have any idea whats going on?

Quote Originally Posted by GoDodgerz View Post
    Well I wonder what the problem is then. I know the vwallpaper stops when I start the music player it just seemed that after I installed the program it started to effect me being able to play my iphone through my Bose music dock. I guess it's something else, I cant figure it out. When I first dock the iphone it will play like two songs and then it acts like it is still playing on the phone itself but no sounds comes through the Bose dock. I have been using the dock forever without any problems. Any one have any idea whats going on?
    Hmm interesting! what happens if you do the same bit NOT plugged into your dock? does it play more than 2 songs? you may well have a found a bug altho im not sure what exactly is causing it.

My dock is setup & plugged into my TV using the component cable (i rarely use it now lol)... ill see what happens tonight when i get home. (UK time...so another 10 hours! but i will test when i get home)
    do'h

How cool would it be if they could some how make it so vWallpaper can be used as a Ringtone? Like I had on my Sony ericsson lol

Its done now
    iPhone 4 / iPad 2
    http://i.danstaface.net

iPhone? More like MyPhone acaijr73's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skrew View Post
    Its done now
    Does Your Apps have to have the Skrew Common becuz it does nthn but freeze my phone up and it takes like 6-7 reboots in order for it to kick back in which get very aggravating.. in your last update it was bugging out my data connection.... one min itll work the next it wont..........ive since uninstalled it and my phones been ok....... You say vwallpaper can be used for ringtones...... is that Video Tones or is it jus audio tones and how reliable is it going to be...... im using Video Tones already and its flawless but id love to be able to use Vwallpaper again but with out skrew common or atleast it not buggin my phone out........
    1) 16Gig 1ST GEN IPHONES 3.0 Unlkd /PWND/BNeutered

1) 16Gig 3G IPHONE BLK PWND, 3.1.2 F/Unlkd

1) 32Gig 3G(s) IPHONE 3.1.2 F/Unlockd/Blackra1nd

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

do the new updates play nicely with iphonevideorecorder?

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    How cool would it be if they could some how make it so vWallpaper can be used as a Ringtone? Like I had on my Sony ericsson lol
    kool he finally did it way to go skrew. Now if ya can only make it personal lol

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    kool he finally did it way to go skrew. Now if ya can only make it so we can set personal vtones lol
    Last edited by laz305; 2008-07-04 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Downloaded the newest SkrewCommon 1.49 and vWallpaper 0.93(with video ringtone), but vWallpaper doesn’t work. Does anyone know what’s wrong?

I have installed the version 0.93, and it's work

I have installed the update as well and have not encountered any problems, knock on wood. Now there is the option to assign videotones to contacts. this app is coming along nicely

I uninstalled and reinstalled both programs and it works now. The silent mode KINDA works. I used the other phone to call my iphone to try the silent mode out. It remained silent, however, the moment i hang up,i can hear the music. I reboot my iphone and tried it again. This time the silent mode didn't work. I tried it again.. and now works... It's very weird.
    Last edited by feiinhawaii; 2008-07-09 at 10:53 AM.

anyone know how to downgrade from 0.93 to 0.92?? updated to 0.93 and all i get is this frenchiphone startup screen and then kicks me out to home screen..tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing...thanks

I'm addicted to jailbreak luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

I installed it and it worked at first, then stopped working after I uninstalled another app. I had to uninstall and reinstall both the SkrewCommon & vWallpaper app. to get it working again.
    Last edited by luvmytj; 2008-07-12 at 12:55 AM. Reason: I finally found the answer to my question!

is there a way to just assign a video ringtone to certain contacts and not have any other contacts have video ringtones? so when the contacts that arent assigned a video ringtone will just have a default ringtone

sorry if this has been answered, but there are 76 pages already and I read a couple back, I just want to know if vwallpapers are available for firmware 2.01 or is it still only a beta for this?

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

vWallpaper is working fine as a beta on 2.0.1

Green Apple
    Thanks
    thanks for your awesome app. I happily contributed some funds=) your app is very cool and impresses everyone I show!

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    vWallpaper is working fine as a beta on 2.0.1
    sorry but i know its obviously been answered in this forum but there are too many pages to search through for it, how did you get the app on your 2.01? I'm on a jailbroken 2.02 no installer just Cydia

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

You contribute to skrew, and he will send you directions.

I have installer and cydia and when I add the vwallpaper source it doesn't add vwallpaper or even show it anywhere on installer. Can anybody help? I'm on windows and I have 2.0.2 on a jailbroken iphone.

Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast