Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1181

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper video wallpaper released

Quote Originally Posted by hozay09 View Post
    Ok I must be retarded. I just added jtanner's repository to the videos repository section & nothing. Restarted the springboard, the phone & still don't show in the download vids or select vids section. Am I doing something wrong? Yes, I did read through the entire thread & tried to search
    my repo is an INSTALLER repository

vWallpaper only just added support for a repo list within the app its self + the xml is different.

If you want to install my videos, use Installer, and add the source there. then "iPhoneRepoStore" will appear in the category list.

I will make a plist for the video section of vWallpaper later
    do'h

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jtanner For This Useful Post:

hozay09 (2008-05-26)

well.. that answers my question LOL

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hozay09 View Post
    well.. that answers my question LOL

thanks!
    the videos will still install to the correct place from installer.

& i will be creating a plist for the vid section later or 2moro, had a heavy night last night lol so paying for it today...but in a good way just means im a lazy ****** and cant be arsed to do much except play GTA 4 lmao
    do'h

Quote Originally Posted by hookerpuncher View Post
    Posted another League of Clutch video, it's on my repo... iphonestore.com/hcck3d/hcck3d.xml
    yo am i suppost to put that source on installer or vwallpaper?

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    yo am i suppost to put that source on installer or vwallpaper?
    Installer
    do'h

Jtanner I added your repo in installer just like you said but when I go to download a vwallpaper It starts downloading then at the end I get package download failed. Anyway you could help me out? Thanks

There are version 1.35 on my betarepo. Test and tell me if it correct glitch & camera application freeze. Thanks.
    iPhone 4 / iPad 2
    http://i.danstaface.net

Quote Originally Posted by yup yup View Post
    Jtanner I added your repo in installer just like you said but when I go to download a vwallpaper It starts downloading then at the end I get package download failed. Anyway you could help me out? Thanks
    Can you tell me which one(s) is causing you the problem?

afaik they are all working fine, i have just had my friend test them all & he said they all worked & tested in vWallpaper.

If you let me know which ones ill try & help
    do'h

Quote Originally Posted by jtanner View Post
    Can you tell me which one(s) is causing you the problem?

afaik they are all working fine, i have just had my friend test them all & he said they all worked & tested in vWallpaper.

If you let me know which ones ill try & help
    I got the black to download but then I tried the Blue and one other(not sure which) and I got the error.

Quote Originally Posted by yup yup View Post
    I got the black to download but then I tried the Blue and one other(not sure which) and I got the error.
    Hmmm, well i've just checked and its working fine for me & my friend.

When you select it to install before installing, select "Clear Queue" then try & install it again.
    do'h

blue one errors out everytime

Quote Originally Posted by imbuggin View Post
    blue one errors out everytime
    ive re-uploaded the zip & tested again ... try again (make sure your queue is empty, and you have refreshed my source)
    do'h

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jtanner For This Useful Post:

imbuggin (2008-05-29)

added some more to the repo... from AC!
    If you guys have video's you like and want me to add them for everyone... let me know!!!

ive re-uploaded the zip & tested again ... try again (make sure your queue is empty, and you have refreshed my source)
    works now thanks..

Now
    WE need a better longer one with the ripple effect the current one looks way to glitchy.
    We also need better waves...with blue water on an exotic beach..current one is fair.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

ahhh. see, strangely, i can take 1 pic fine, its when i take a 2nd it does exactly that

installing snapture now
    I have the exact problem all you gotta do it do a respring on the vwallpaper app, but it gets annoying, thats the only quick solution

iPhone? More like MyPhone bunnywhi7e's Avatar
    Thanks

any scarface vwallpapers ?

problem: every time i try to go on youtube and come back home the vwallpaper is gone ? why is that ? i have theme wallpaper on off and i constantly have to refresh my summer board ?
    Last edited by bunnywhi7e; 2008-06-02 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

guys can you send me a repo or a sorce to download some new videos for the vwallpaper app. awesome app thanks!

i am not sure if this was covered but I dowload the Vwallpaper, and now on my lockscreen i get a faded black screen that says numbers and some cali stuff, oh yeah and %. I am not sure why this is doing that but can someone help me out. I have intillscreen installed and thought it might be a problem but its still there.

That sounds like you installed iToday instead of vWallpaper.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

Quote Originally Posted by iBlade View Post
    That sounds like you installed iToday instead of vWallpaper.
    exactly what i was gonna say lol
    do'h

Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast