Page 48 of 60 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper video wallpaper released

Quote Originally Posted by makesmoves View Post
    I make them myself!!!! MAKESMOVES!!!! I havent released the ones in the vid as yet because i see alot of love for the corny pyschodelic joints like blue lines and green waves so i said imma slow it down for yall until the realisation of what a real VPaper should be like erupts in ya minds. However I did provide a link for the other 10 or so I've created in my post. I WILL release these upon enough requests. To be clear : I WILL RELEASE these upon enough requests; Street Fighter 4; Jordans The Best; GTA IV; Fight Night Round 3; and Dragon Ball Z all by MakesMoves. Thanks!
    You got an ego problem or something?? trying to make "MakesMoves" a brand name lol its each to their own with the videos!
    "release upon request" talk about attention seeker lol.

Blue has proved extremely popular...vwallpaper doesnt have to be about movie clips and bruce lee in that background (which i wasnt impressed with) it can be about quality loops or eventually almost higher def perfect loops!!

That said, i DO like your streetfighter vid as shown above, thats nice, i like it.

Some people wont want that much "in your face, flashy, action all the time" type vid, they may prefer the more subtle "lounge" type looping video.

i think its great your putting in such effort but dont get moody coz ur not getting shown the love!

As far as requests go tho... i would like a copy of your streetfighter

i may not be so keen on the rest of your work, but obv ppl are just as fond of yours as they are mine, for everyone out there that loves my blue (its very very popular on the downloads!) there are others loving your makesmoves videos.

really is each to their own man

Peace
    do'h

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jtanner For This Useful Post:

makesmoves (2008-05-14)

First off STOP RIDING ok? Someone who points at others "ego" should question his own. Did I hurt your feelings JTanner? Awwww...ANYWAYs, moving on; MakesMoves™ IS an official company started by me; MakesMoves. Look it up and check last quarters profits. Need a job? Anyway I will take credit for finding; editing these videos. I wont take credit for their intellectual property. You should really not see this as a competition UNLESS you're ready to lose. People are allowed to have their own opinion. But when you start commenting on other people, now thats crossing the line. You're lucky I even wasted my time on a response. Imma go download your "blue" vid so I can put it in my recycling bin. Who is JTanner anyway? Now check all my other posts, always been nice not getting at anyone. But I dont get pushed around in person so def not online. You'll get the Street Fighter when I post it. Had to be from the UK huh? Its ok my girlfriends British so I understand what condesending is all about. The rest of you guys like supafyn and monica_69 you'll get em in your inbox soon before theyre posted, let JSpammer wait.
    None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

First off STOP RIDING ok? Someone who points at others "ego" should question his own. Did I hurt your feelings JTanner? Awwww...ANYWAYs, moving on; MakesMoves™ IS an official company started by me; MakesMoves. Look it up and check last quarters profits. Need a job?
    You're lucky I even wasted my time on a response. Imma go download your "blue" vid so I can put it in my recycling bin. Who is JTanner anyway? Now check all my other posts, always been nice not getting at anyone. But I dont get pushed around in person so def not online. You'll get the Street Fighter when I post it. Had to be from the UK huh? Its ok my girlfriends British so I understand what condesending is all about. let JSpammer wait.
    pmsl... thankyou for proving my point!
    do'h

flame on

Quote Originally Posted by hookerpuncher View Post
    flame on
    lmao i aint saying a word
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -temp.jpg  
    do'h

Quote Originally Posted by jtanner View Post
    lmao i aint saying a word
    LOL, The audacity of this guy!!! I was wrong for being a little too elite in my post regarding "corny blue waves and green lines" Yes I was. But im not smug or demeaning which I got from JWho or JBOO HOO whichever. I'll be uploading soon. To JStop It, Prove These. Dont Start None, Won't Be None. Simple Rule To Live By. Oh and thanks for the free publicity. Racking up the hits as we speak.
    Last edited by makesmoves; 2008-05-14 at 11:05 PM.

JSpammer, JWho or JBOO HOO whichever. I'll be uploading soon. To JStop It...
    audacity lol. hmmm. who's calling who names? who's feelings are hurt? who's the jumpy one.

Anyway, if you read, i did say many people will like yours!! just as they like mine. i also pointed out its each to their own!!!!! i do believe i also commended you for your commitment coz it takes alot of time doing that many videos.

im not so keen on yours (with the exception of streetfighter), you dont like mine...who cares!

So, before this goes any further, bygons being bygons and all that..... let keep this thread rolling with news on vwallpaper & more videos
    do'h

can I get the video's?

audacity lol. hmmm. who's calling who names? who's feelings are hurt? who's the jumpy one.

Anyway, if you read, i did say many people will like yours!! just as they like mine. i also pointed out its each to their own!!!!! i do believe i also commended you for your commitment coz it takes alot of time doing that many videos.

im not so keen on yours (with the exception of streetfighter), you dont like mine...who cares!

So, before this goes any further, bygons being bygons and all that..... let keep this thread rolling with news on vwallpaper & more videos
    You've Come To Your Senses Huh? lol. I'll let it go big man. Here You Go; It's been fun : MAKESMOVES_Street Fighter 4_VPaper http://www.sendspace.com/file/8gb9d7
    The other 4 will be released soon. (GTA IV, Jordans The Best, Dragon Ball Z, Fight Night Round 3)
    Last edited by makesmoves; 2008-05-14 at 11:36 PM.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to makesmoves For This Useful Post:

96hondaex (2008-05-15), d_dave (2008-05-29), jtanner (2008-05-14)

You've Come To Your Senses Huh?
    whatever

ill say thanks for the streetfighter tho
    do'h

whatever

ill say thanks for the streetfighter tho
    You're Welcome.

This thing f****d up my phone.

It never worked for me, and after uninstalling it, now I have 5gb of "other", all my music is gone, the phone locks by itself every minute in spite of it being set to "never".

Just a word of caution.

Hey MAKESMOVES..., Im with you on your opinion about preferring
    scenes/animations and movie clips instead of other vWallpapers for sure, but people get real sensitive about it I guess?.. ....diff strokes, diff folks!
    Everybody just needs to continue to CREATE and SHARE their vWallpapers throughout the MMI community!

no more MAKESMOVES vs. jtanner LOL!

"TIP JAR" = thanks

Posted another League of Clutch video, it's on my repo... iphonestore.com/hcck3d/hcck3d.xml

17. The Following User Says Thank You to hookerpuncher For This Useful Post:

laz305 (2008-05-27)

Makes moves....... good job...... cant wait for the GTA and dragon ball.......

i personllay like a flashy background , if i could id play "Superbad" on my background all day lol....classic

on a side note im guessing u cant have audio on ur lock screen, cuz i made a shin chan ending theme (japanese) so it would kinda act like a screen saver, but it'll play 5 secs and then turn black..... it is a beta right......

Quote Originally Posted by touchit View Post
    scenes/animations and movie clips instead of other vWallpapers for sure, but people get real sensitive about it I guess?.. ....diff strokes, diff folks!
    Everybody just needs to continue to CREATE and SHARE their vWallpapers throughout the MMI community!

As i said, each to their own

As for sound, the videos can have sound (at least vwallpaper could), but think carefully about that...i really dont think sound is a hot idea & it'd soon annoy you! If your phones off & you get a text message (assuming preview option is turned on)...your phone will come on in ur pocket, and the sound will play with the video... ive not tried, but i also wonder what happens if you were to get a phone call?? is the sound from the video cut? (im presuming so since the "phone" application kinda gets launched with incoming / outgoing calls)
    do'h

Quote Originally Posted by imnotfunny View Post
    Makes moves....... good job...... cant wait for the GTA and dragon ball.......

i personllay like a flashy background , if i could id play "Superbad" on my background all day lol....classic

on a side note im guessing u cant have audio on ur lock screen, cuz i made a shin chan ending theme (japanese) so it would kinda act like a screen saver, but it'll play 5 secs and then turn black..... it is a beta right......
    Quote Originally Posted by touchit View Post

REAL Recognizes REAL. Thats what they say where I grew up. I'd like to thank everyone for the support lol. The MakesMoves VS. JTanner beef on MMI though short lived is officially over. The winner is : VWALLPAPER!!!! A lil drama now and then is cool I guess.

HERE YOU GUYS GO....NEW VPapers From MakesMoves

MakesMoves_Jordans The Best
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

MakesMoves_GTA IV
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

MakesMoves_Fight Night Round 3
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/all30h

MakesMoves_DBZ
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/jrts27

Thanks If You Like!!! More On Their Way.....Including Boondocks

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to makesmoves For This Useful Post:

d_dave (2008-05-29), hookerpuncher (2008-05-15), MrWang (2008-05-16)

It's in my Cydia repo by permission of Skrew.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

MakesMoves: out of curiosity, why dont you make a "MakesMoves" repo??
    You'd prob get extra love & downloads from those that arent keen or even know how to use ssh.

If you need help with how to do it, check out http://www.myrepospace.com (no its not mine!!)
    or just set up your own, check out anyone elses repo xml file (or mine) to see how its done.

Just a thought!
    Last edited by jtanner; 2008-05-15 at 11:11 AM.
    do'h

for those of you with the non-responding icon problem and who have ssh turned off - use iphonebrowser to delete /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.skrew.vwallpaper.plist and then reboot.

many thanks to bigboss for this.

Page 48 of 60 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast