Page 47 of 60 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper video wallpaper released

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    wow i guess i got lucky in not having any trouble with vWallpaper not working after update. I did notice someone saying like me that they had 2 versions of Skrewcommon installed, maybe that's the key?
    i would have thought without some heavy file mods within vwallpaper & itoday as well as the hook etc this would be impossible????
    and dangerous
    do'h

Quote Originally Posted by jtanner View Post
    Another new vWallpaper up, its not a loop but i love this video
    Code:
    www.iphonerepostore.com/repo.xml
    Bacardi Bass Bins

Also on my repo, you can download ringtones, so check out the Bass Bins ringtone from this video

J
    Yo i add3d your source what section are the vWallpapers in?

Under "iPhoneRepoStore" in the category list.

Make sure you use: www.iphonerepostore.com/repo.xml
    do'h

For some reason after installing SkrewCommon 1.2, vWallpaper doesn't show up and,
    when I open up the iPod from standby mode, it resprings. Anybody have a solution for this?

Posted two new CoD4 vWP's up - myrepospace.com/user?i=41... enjoy and soon I will be switching over to iphonerepostore with jtanner... thanks!!
    Last edited by hookerpuncher; 2008-05-14 at 07:48 AM. Reason: spelling

Does anyone have skrewcommon 1.0? please post it here. the 1.2 SKREWED my vwallpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by neontronix View Post
    Does anyone have skrewcommon 1.0? please post it here. the 1.2 SKREWED my vwallpaper.
    i dont mean to shout, really i dont, but READ & SEARCH before you post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its only on the previous bloomin page where version 1.0 is not only attached, but also its stated that its available from my repo!! (which is in my signature before you ask)
    do'h

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jtanner For This Useful Post:

hookerpuncher (2008-05-14)

i dont mean to shout, really i dont, but READ & SEARCH before you post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its only on the previous bloomin page where version 1.0 is not only attached, but also its stated that its available from my repo!! (which is in my signature before you ask)

but your source doesn't come up on my BRICKED phone! hahahahahahaha

JK folks... its a joke... his repo helped me out too!

Quote Originally Posted by hookerpuncher View Post
    but your source doesn't come up on my BRICKED phone! hahahahahahaha
    Lmao - you wait m8, it'll come from someone...someone is bound to actually do this & wonder why its not working lol

===========

Uploaded (as requested) a combination of the AT&T (version 2) over the top of "Blue".
    available from my repo now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -preview_attblue.jpg  
    Last edited by jtanner; 2008-05-14 at 11:20 AM.
    do'h

added League of Clutch Gatorade: Giants vs Pats commercial to my new repo...
    iphonerepostore.com/hcck3d/hcck3d.xml

NEWEST VPAPERS FROM MAKESMOVES!!!!!
    Street Fighter 4; Fight Night Round 3, Jordans The Greatest; GTA IV
    [ame=http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i39/playboykc/?action=view&current=MM_VPapers.flv][/ame]

so far http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...136451&page=40 is my most comprehensive list of the ones ive made.....my bruce lee joint is also out there floating around on page 50 something or 40 something i forgot.....
    Last edited by makesmoves; 2008-05-14 at 06:09 PM.
    None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

13. The Following User Says Thank You to makesmoves For This Useful Post:

96hondaex (2008-05-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Hondamaker View Post
    I can't get this to work for me. Any help? I'm on 1.1.4, I've disabled theme wallpaper, did a restart and a hard reboot and all that.
    hey have you fix the problem. i am having the same one.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBOJOS View Post
    hey have you fix the problem. i am having the same one.
    What version of Skrew Common are you using???

if your having probs, uninstall 1.2 (assuming thats what it is) and install version 1.0 from my repo. (check my sig)
    do'h

Okay heres the deal....
    1.1.4 with fix to make it look like 1.1.3
    Skrew 1.2 and 0.8 vwallpaper

2 problems:

1) I have auto lock set to 1 min and but while i have vwallpaper running it wont auto lock anymore unless i am in text area or phone area (anywhere the background doesnt show)

2) When i download a new wallpaper it doesnt put it in my list to select????

Frustrating problems....anyone can help???

Quote Originally Posted by Fsu1dolfan View Post
    1.1.4 with fix to make it look like 1.1.3
    That could be a problem depending on how this tricks the phone! make sure your videos are going to the correct location of

/private/var/mobile/Media/Skrew/Videos/

Skrew 1.2 and 0.8 vwallpaper
    This is 50/50 with people i think...as for my phone, this ruined vwallpaper & i had to uninstall skrwecommon 1.2 & re-install 1.0 - however autolock doesnt work with 1.0. Since i dont use autolock i cudnt care less

2) When i download a new wallpaper it doesnt put it in my list to select????
    Check the folder listed above. most apps work on 1.1.4 now so im not sure why you need the 1.1.3 trick
    do'h

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by makesmoves View Post
    NEWEST VPAPERS FROM MAKESMOVES!!!!!
    Street Fighter 4; Fight Night Round 3, Jordans The Greatest; GTA IV

so far http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...136451&page=40 is my most comprehensive list of the ones ive made.....my bruce lee joint is also out there floating around on page 50 something or 40 something i forgot.....
    where are you getting those vids? I don;t have them showing up in the app for vwallpaper. Are you getting them from a different location?
    If my 2 cents helped ya, Thank me by hitting the Thanks Button!

That could be a problem depending on how this tricks the phone! make sure your videos are going to the correct location of

/private/var/mobile/Media/Skrew/Videos/

This is 50/50 with people i think...as for my phone, this ruined vwallpaper & i had to uninstall skrwecommon 1.2 & re-install 1.0 - however autolock doesnt work with 1.0. Since i dont use autolock i cudnt care less

Check the folder listed above. most apps work on 1.1.4 now so im not sure why you need the 1.1.3 trick

Thanks for the reply....i guess i will work around the auto lock by just clicking the top to auto lock it myself....I will check the files when i get home through SSH and see where they are at....
    Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by jb4 View Post
    where are you getting those vids? I don;t have them showing up in the app for vwallpaper. Are you getting them from a different location?
    I make them myself!!!! MAKESMOVES!!!! I havent released the ones in the vid as yet because i see alot of love for the corny pyschodelic joints like blue lines and green waves so i said imma slow it down for yall until the realisation of what a real VPaper should be like erupts in ya minds. However I did provide a link for the other 10 or so I've created in my post. I WILL release these upon enough requests. To be clear : I WILL RELEASE these upon enough requests; Street Fighter 4; Jordans The Best; GTA IV; Fight Night Round 3; and Dragon Ball Z all by MakesMoves. Thanks!
    None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to makesmoves For This Useful Post:

monica_69 (2008-05-14), supafyn (2008-05-14)

great job makesmoves, I'd love to get a hold of "Jordans The Best"

thanks so much, keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by makesmoves View Post
    I make them myself!!!! MAKESMOVES!!!! I havent released the ones in the vid as yet because i see alot of love for the corny pyschodelic joints like blue lines and green waves so i said imma slow it down for yall until the realisation of what a real VPaper should be like erupts in ya minds. However I did provide a link for the other 10 or so I've created in my post. I WILL release these upon enough requests. To be clear : I WILL RELEASE these upon enough requests; Street Fighter 4; Jordans The Best; GTA IV; Fight Night Round 3; and Dragon Ball Z all by MakesMoves. Thanks!

These vwallpapers look amazing so definitely count me in as putting in a request for you to release all of these out to the public.

Page 47 of 60 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast