Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper video wallpaper released

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swifty7 View Post
    so any idea why the background video pixelates with messed up colors when sliding from one icon page to the other?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

using firmware 1.1.2 with latest vwallpaper.
    that doesnt happen to me....is it with all the vwallpapers? maybe its because you are using 1.1.2? i thought it was for 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 but i am not sure
    Formerly of modmymoto.com ..now upgraded to 2.1 & jailbroken using quickpwn

RETIRED- Motorola L7 -R4517, RSA removed, EDGE internet browsing, full iPhone skin with 14 icon menu, widget style home icons, Bullfrog iTunes, 1GB storage

Another vWallpaper as requested (AT&T)
    Code:
    www.iphonerepostore.com/repo.xml
    Also, just a note, whilst the black flicker glitch has been fixed, its does now cause video loops to appear to "jump" when it hits the end / restarts the loop. i believe skrew is still working on it

for the record, it is NOT my video loops that jump...its the app

Update: by request, slightly ammended to clear dock, icons, and a bit of space above the circles that represent springboard pages. - check at&t 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -preview_att.jpg   -preview_att2.jpg  
    Last edited by jtanner; 2008-05-07 at 04:20 PM.

Wow this thread had took off with post after post of vWallpapers now it seems to have slowed down......thanks to all the creators and let's get rolling again.

Yo can someone plz link me to the Jessica Alba Sin City vwallpaper plz, I can't find it.

raging thunder (racing game) doesn't work with video wallpaper on just so you know
    if this post help click the thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fenix View Post
    can ya ul it to something else plz?

i couldnt get this working last time i tried so i figured i'd give it another go today. wow! is this ever cool!
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Another new vWallpaper up, its not a loop but i love this video
    Code:
    www.iphonerepostore.com/repo.xml
    Bacardi Bass Bins

Also on my repo, you can download ringtones, so check out the Bass Bins ringtone from this video

J
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -preview_bassbins.jpg  

After reading all 57 pages so far on thing I noticed, for all of you that installed this and then NOTHING worked, like you then cannot launch any of your icons, basically the phone stops responding to touch.

All you have to do is hold the home button and off button and do a hard restart and then vwallpaper and all of the phone will work.

1.1.4 OTB
    16GB
    Jailbroke with Ziphone
    ATT carrier

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mike1114 For This Useful Post:

coachballfirm (2008-05-08)

Quote Originally Posted by dontevenfucwitme View Post
    that doesnt happen to me....is it with all the vwallpapers? maybe its because you are using 1.1.2? i thought it was for 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 but i am not sure
    yes! it happens to all vwallpapers I use. So I guess
    it is a 1.1.2 issue then. Is there a way to upgrade to 1.1.3 without loosing your apps.?
    Last edited by swifty7; 2008-05-08 at 04:56 PM.

No, there is not. Unfortunately you will have to reinstall all your app's again.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Dudes,I think Im really stupid),I guess),but which repository you use to download it?

sometimes after a respring using (respring ) the screen flashes and goes to just the wallpaper i just double tap and bring boss pref and hit the home button and back to normal
    if this post help click the thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone PlatoTheForms's Avatar
    Thanks

No Country Forl Old men vWallpaper with sound cut by me.
    The sound is turned off after the first loop.
    the sound comes back after u launch anything that exits the springboard and come back to it.
    (Skrew did right in making vWallpaper behave this way.)

http://rapidshare.com/files/113524096/NCFOM.mov.html

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=XVb7sLQaGk4"]YouTube - vWallpaper-No Country For Old Men[/ame]
    Last edited by PlatoTheForms; 2008-05-08 at 11:12 PM.

Does anyone else have problems with your wallpaper (the one from the lock screen) being visable for a second before the video starts playing? I have seen where people have said that the background was black for a second or less, but on mine, the wallpaper shows for nearly 2 seconds. Is there any way to fix this?

EDIT: Now it won't auto lock, it did before, but it won't anymore? Any fixes?
    Last edited by masonjar chemist; 2008-05-09 at 04:06 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by masonjar chemist View Post
    Does anyone else have problems with your wallpaper (the one from the lock screen) being visable for a second before the video starts playing? I have seen where people have said that the background was black for a second or less, but on mine, the wallpaper shows for nearly 2 seconds. Is there any way to fix this?
    Yep. You change your settings in Summerboard, turning OFF the Wallpaper in the Advanced section. Then, instead of seeing regular wallpaper for the second or so, you will see black. But, you will see one or the other until that is changed in vWallpaper.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tsatryan For This Useful Post:

masonjar chemist (2008-05-09)

I have tried everything to get this app working.... EVERYTHING, even doing a fresh restore/jailbreak and only downloading the app and nothing else to make sure nothing was conflicting.... I rebooted a thousand times I just cant get it to work.... Anyone have any tips/hints/advil?

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

You do need to have Skrew Common installed in order for it to work

I do, it wont let you install vWallpaper without screw common, i even uninstalled each one, reinstalled, uninstalled both, reinstalled, it just doesnt want to work for me, i checked permissions, theres no much more i can do...

Any one know whats going on with repo?
    Both :
    i.danstaface.net
    betarepo.danstaface.net

apear to be down just trying to get this installed on my friends phone .even made her a hello kitty wallpaper lol ! but can't find the app in installer and both sources say uncategorized source instead of skrew

23. The Following User Says Thank You to evojoey For This Useful Post:

Apple iPie (2008-05-11)

Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast