Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 1181

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: vWallpaper video wallpaper released

  1. #761
    Quote Originally Posted by iBlade View Post
    I use imtoo iphone video converter with 640x480 resolution and pan and scan zoom setting for widescreen vid's, that way I don't get black stripes on the top and bottom. If your converting 4:3 vid's you dont need pan and scan zoom. Of course the two sides are not shown when playing back on the phone, but at least this way the image is not streched and the video covers the whole screen. Hope this helps a little.
    Thanks alot!!!!

    appreciate your response!

  2. #762
    iPhone? More like MyPhone acaijr73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 28 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight8779 View Post
    does anyone know what resolution will fill the entire iphone screen?

    I currently make my vids at 320x480 but it doesnt fill the screen, any ideas?

    Thanks!

    The resolution is 320x480............ thats all i save mines at.............
    1) 16Gig 1ST GEN IPHONES 3.0 Unlkd /PWND/BNeutered

    1) 16Gig 3G IPHONE BLK PWND, 3.1.2 F/Unlkd

    1) 32Gig 3G(s) IPHONE 3.1.2 F/Unlockd/Blackra1nd

  3. #763
    any update on the problem/bugs..
    iPINOYP

  4. #764
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    MADE IN TEXAS BABY!!
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jbee View Post
    any update on the problem/bugs..
    nope still trying to figure out the bugs.

  5. #765
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Tx
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 22 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by skrew View Post
    I putted back 1.0 version... the 1.1 with auto lock go to trashcan.

    So not iToday application today, not even this week, and no update anymore for a while.
    I will continue updating when i got 100% positive feedback on beta repo, if i get enough feedback of course...

    Current version is 1.14 on beta repo, still wait for feedback

    Thanks to the few users who donate some time for testing...

    Remember :
    For today, ATM, 22:44 here, i got 15103 downloads of SkrewCommon... So only 0.000001% can help me to test ? come on guyz!

    Skrew I installed skrewcommon 1.14 on my iphone. At the beginning everything was fine until I clicked the icon. Then I had to reboot and everytime I touched any icon it would freeze. I tried rebooting about three times and it would always freeze as soon as I touched any icon. I then did a hard reset (power and home button) and it returned to normal. I can now touch any icon and it launches fine. The only thing is that auto-lock is not working. Instead of auto lock it restarts the video wallpaper from the beginning.

    1.1.3
    ZiPhoned
    .08 vWallpaper

  6. #766
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 25 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight8779 View Post
    does anyone know what resolution will fill the entire iphone screen?

    I currently make my vids at 320x480 but it doesnt fill the screen, any ideas?

    Thanks!
    Full screen videos are 320x480 make sure you are using square pixels.
    Try my first video which is 320x480 with square pixels. Www.theapplesauce.com/Screw/

  7. #767
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    MADE IN TEXAS BABY!!
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 96hondaex View Post
    Skrew I installed skrewcommon 1.14 on my iphone. At the beginning everything was fine until I clicked the icon. Then I had to reboot and everytime I touched any icon it would freeze. I tried rebooting about three times and it would always freeze as soon as I touched any icon. I then did a hard reset (power and home button) and it returned to normal. I can now touch any icon and it launches fine. The only thing is that auto-lock is not working. Instead of auto lock it restarts the video wallpaper from the beginning.

    1.1.3
    ZiPhoned
    .08 vWallpaper
    weird....i had the same thing happen to me and i did the hard reset also..but the auto lock DID work for me...what version of skrew common do u have?

  8. #768
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Tx
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 22 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nadiasortiz View Post
    weird....i had the same thing happen to me and i did the hard reset also..but the auto lock DID work for me...what version of skrew common do u have?

    I have 1.14

  9. #769
    Quote Originally Posted by 96hondaex View Post
    I have 1.14
    only version 1 of screw common is available in the official source? where are you getting 1.14 from?

  10. #770
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Tx
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 22 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l View Post
    only version 1 of screw common is available in the official source? where are you getting 1.14 from?
    skrew's beta repo. Look for it a couple of pages back. Only use it if you are willing to test for him.

    Now testing 1.15...

  11. #771
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 25 Times in 14 Posts

    Just tested 1.1.5. Seems to run okay, but I tried the screenshot enable again and got the same freeze, I kept getting major video screenflashes and currupted video until after 3 reboots. Everything else is still running smooth, still have the icon.

    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l View Post
    only version 1 of screw common is available in the official source? where are you getting 1.14 from?
    here it is:

    betarepo.danstaface.net

    Please be aware this is a beta repository and anything listed is subject to corrupt your phone. Use at your own risk.
    Last edited by Retell; 2008-05-05 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. #772
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    MADE IN TEXAS BABY!!
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    tried 1.15 skrew common...
    -vwallpaper doesnt work with ipod running
    -auto lock feature is working.
    - vwallpaper freezes when screenshot app is enabled (as mentioned above)
    - 1.1.4 iphone pwned

    edit: icon is no longer on screen
    Last edited by nadiasortiz; 2008-05-05 at 02:43 AM.

  13. #773
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Tx
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 22 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Retell View Post
    Just tested 1.1.5. Seems to run okay, but I tried the screenshot enable again and got the same freeze, I kept getting major video screenflashes and currupted video until after 3 reboots. Everything else is still running smooth, still have the icon.
    I think you figured out the problem! The same happened to me so I then uninstalled Screenshot and it works fine now! even the auto lock!

    Thanks!

  14. #774
    No Love For MakesMoves? It seems as though people favor the more pyschodelic vpapers as opposed to the scenes. is this the deal? I'd appreciate feedback before i post the Official MakesMoves_Bruce Lee Joint. I understand the love of colors and vids as wallpapers with checkers and lights; not knocking the tastes, but No Love for my X-Men, Spiderman/Venom, Voyager_Crash or Knight Rider!? I thought everyone loved the Hoff lol or atleast KITT. vwallpapers.com doesnt post anything that might have copyright protections like my vpapers and i understand that. Let me know about the MakesMoves Bruce Lee Joint
    None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to makesmoves For This Useful Post:

    96hondaex (2008-05-05), andy121blue (2010-01-21), hawpunch (2008-05-05), jrod_15 (2008-05-05)

  16. #775
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    MADE IN TEXAS BABY!!
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by makesmoves View Post
    No Love For MakesMoves? It seems as though people favor the more pyschodelic vpapers as opposed to the scenes. is this the deal? I'd appreciate feedback before i post the Official MakesMoves_Bruce Lee Joint. I understand the love of colors and vids as wallpapers with checkers and lights; not knocking the tastes, but No Love for my X-Men, Spiderman/Venom, Voyager_Crash or Knight Rider!? I thought everyone loved the Hoff lol or atleast KITT. vwallpapers.com doesnt post anything that might have copyright protections like my vpapers and i understand that. Let me know about the MakesMoves Bruce Lee Joint
    where can i find ur wallpapers...im pretty sure my husband would like some of those

  17. #776
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 25 Times in 14 Posts

    I will be putting out scene style wallpapers once my site launches, you can get my first simpson one @ www.theapplesauce.com/Skrew/

    @96hondaex: I do believe that the screen shot may be conflicting, however when I have my screenshot on I can still auto lock. It only freezes when I hit enable that one time.

    @Skrew: Yes, mine appears to now autolock with 1.1.5, I just noticed that :P I can autolock with Summerboard, Caterpillar, and BossPref Screenshot.

  18. #777
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...136451&page=40 is the most comprehensive list; i havent posted the MakesMoves_Bruce Lee Joint yet tho....

    Quote Originally Posted by Retell View Post
    I will be putting out scene style wallpapers once my site launches, you can get my first simpson one @ www.theapplesauce.com/Skrew/

    @96hondaex: I do believe that the screen shot may be conflicting, however when I have my screenshot on I can still auto lock. It only freezes when I hit enable that one time.

    @Skrew: Yes, mine appears to now autolock with 1.1.5, I just noticed that :P I can autolock with Summerboard, Caterpillar, and BossPref Screenshot.
    I saw your simpsons piece. pretty good for the first. However you should consider taking the text part out as it is on the side of the screen requiring cats to twist the phone or wonder whats going. Im about to bless yall wit the MakesMoves_Bruce Lee Joint. Coming in just minutes to MMI
    Last edited by makesmoves; 2008-05-05 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

  19. #778
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    MADE IN TEXAS BABY!!
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by makesmoves View Post
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...136451&page=40 is the most comprehensive list; i havent posted the MakesMoves_Bruce Lee Joint yet tho....


    i dl some of them...although i saw some were a little large in size...looking for 2mb or less....dont mean to be too picky.

  20. #779
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 25 Times in 14 Posts

    I am hoping that someone will make an app to organize the icons whereever you want so I can have text like that. It will be nice to even get a landscape springboard.

    I have an extensive amount of videos (movies and television) let me know if you need any footage, or if you want to team up with me and I will host your videos.

  21. #780
    Quote Originally Posted by Retell View Post
    I am hoping that someone will make an app to organize the icons whereever you want so I can have text like that. It will be nice to even get a landscape springboard.

    I have an extensive amount of videos (movies and television) let me know if you need any footage, or if you want to team up with me and I will host your videos.
    Coming Soon!

Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •