Page 33 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper video wallpaper released

Default Absolutely Awesome!!
    THIS is too Kickass!!

i gotta admit...

you are the man....

Keep it Up!!!

request - please could someone make a v'wallpaper of darth maul with his face coming out of the dark and back in loop, also an animated "offspring" logo like its on fire

thanks...

Where are the files being stored for the 0.7 version? Its no longer looking or reading from the skrew folder.

They are stored under /var/mobile/Media/Skrew/Videos/

iPhone? More like MyPhone acaijr73's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rauli7 View Post
    i dont know but this doesnt work for me at all. i have an iPod touch with 1.1.4
    tried turning off (in SMB) theme wallpaper or wallpaper (under advanced) and both at the same time....no success here...

also...just restored....and nothing again...
    Open up vwallpaper and toggle the on and off switch choose your vid and respring the springboard.... One prob i did notice on the itouch was that when u first turn power it up the icons would not show up but i jus put it to sleep and woke it right back up and they appeared and vwallpaper was running.......

Someone requested a darth maul scene from star wars i will look for that dvd n hook that up this evening when i get home from work

[quote=cl 8525;901091]
    Quote Originally Posted by acaijr73 View Post
    its pixelated becuz its an action scene and i converted it to a small file in order to save space on your media partion... the only way itll not pixelate is if i reconvert it but then ull have a larger file.. Remember rwallpaper is playing a .mov file if could use the .h264 format then id be able to compress it better.....

I put the ext version you asked for up on my .mac account there are also some scenes from the movie TOMBSTONE on there too file SCARFACE1.mov is the extd one you want

acaijr73

thanks very much. Where is your .mac account? also the mov seems to be very thin or something. how can i make it look like it should.

acaijr73

thanks very much. Where is your .mac account? also the mov seems to be very thin or something. how can i make it look like it should.

the vids are on hookerpuncher's installer resource and my .mac both links are in my sig...

the movies are 320 x 480 if you want those wider i can make it wider but then u start cropping the scenes if you want it let me kno and ill do it.........
    Last edited by acaijr73; 2008-05-03 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    1) 16Gig 1ST GEN IPHONES 3.0 Unlkd /PWND/BNeutered

1) 16Gig 3G IPHONE BLK PWND, 3.1.2 F/Unlkd

1) 32Gig 3G(s) IPHONE 3.1.2 F/Unlockd/Blackra1nd

Quote Originally Posted by hookerpuncher View Post
    I uploaded 30 from everyone...
    http://myrepospace.com/user?i=41
    How many movies in your repo.....???

Default Hookerpuncher repo
    Hey man, just added your repo...great stuff man..keep adding.

Thanks.
    The Dirtybird!
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Hey Skrew, I must say this is the coolest app/feature on iphone. But unfortunately, I have an issue on my phone. I have a issue with my iphone using vwallpaper ver 0.7. I am on 1.1.3 firmware.

It initially worked for a few minutes but thereafter when I tap on vwallpaper Icon to go and change the video, it tries to go in with a blank black screen and then kicks out back to the home screen.

Is this a known issue? How can I fix that?

I am not being allowed to download the SkrewCommon package via installer.
    it states "Error running script"
    Any Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by The Salt View Post
    dang!!! It wont let me! It says DL skrewcommon first, then when I try to DL Skrewcommon, It tells me to DL Skrewcommon first. WTF?
    when you try to install DL skrewcommon clear the installer que first. The first thing you tried to install goes into he que and blocks everything else from installing.
    I *hEaRt* my IpHoNe

http://twitter.com/#!/Loudmouth0

wanna be cool? Follow me

I hope you guys can help me!!!

why does my video wallpaper pixelates and colors go crazy when I slide the icon pages from one to the other? I love this new app and would love to have a video for background but this pixelization and colors going nuts are driving me up the walls.

thanks!!!!

I'm using firmware 1.1.2 on my jailbroken iphone. I have the latest vwallpaper installed 0.7

Quote Originally Posted by Rameen View Post
    I am not being allowed to download the SkrewCommon package via installer.
    it states "Error running script"
    Any Ideas?
    I had the same problem and solved it by first manually refreshing your sources. Second make sure to clear your queue first before attempting to download skrewCommon package again.

good luck!!!
    Last edited by swifty7; 2008-05-03 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I added my vWallpapers to my source, please check them out and let me know what you think.

Source: http://myrepospace.com/user?i=77

Edit: I just realized that hookerpuncher added my vWallpaper "OSX_iPhone" to his Repo http://myrepospace.com/user?i=41, its the iPhone full screen version, if you want the Original Aspect Ratio version you can get it from --> http://www.sendspace.com/file/975dlg
    Last edited by jbloggs; 2008-05-03 at 07:33 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

ok..everything worked fine..until i update the Customize app...now vWallpaper stopped working....I noticed that SummerBoard Preference is inside this Customize app now...Does anyone know what's the trick of setting this Customize somehow for vWallpaper to run again?
    I did turned off the wallpaper in SMB, that didnt work.
    I did uninstall vWallpaper and reinstalled, that didnt work.

i really think it has to do with the new Customize 2.0...

Any suggestions? thx.
    Last edited by SundayDuffer; 2008-05-03 at 08:23 PM.

I had a similar problem before: when I first installed Customize 2 Beta 8 everything worked fine, until I clicked on a picture in my Photos and set it to wallpaper... and there goes my vwallpaper. I struggled with it for the past 24 hours, uninstalled SMB, CMZ and VW:
    1. reinstall just VW - didn't work
    2. then reinstall SMB - didn't work
    3. then reinstall CMZ - didn't work

Finally in one reinstallation I managed to get the video wallpaper back. I will try to describe what I did (i.e. what I think is relevant) in order:
    1. State before reinstallation:
    - SMB: Theme Wallpaper & Wallpaper disabled
    - CMZ: SMB Prefs: Theme Wallpaper & Wallpaper disabled
    - vwallpaper not showing, but I checked the theme wallpaper and wallpaper can be displayed if I enable it in SMB

2. Uninstall vWallpaper and Skrewcommon
    3. Reboot (not respring) iPhone
    4. In Installer, install Skrewcommon,
    5. then without leaving Installer, install vWallpaper
    6. return to Springboard and reboot
    7. go into vWallpaper, set it to OFF, then respring
    8. when back, go into vWallpaper again, select a video, then set the switch to ON, then respring
    9. if it still doesn't show, try to select another video

What I think I did right is: by completely reinstalling Skrewcommon and vWallpaper, some files from CMZ have been overwritten so that vWallpaper can function properly. Good luck!
    Last edited by Mao; 2008-05-03 at 09:52 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mao For This Useful Post:

linarestribe (2008-05-04), SundayDuffer (2008-05-03)

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mao View Post
    I had a similar problem before: when I first installed Customize 2 Beta 8 everything worked fine, until I clicked on a picture in my Photos and set it to wallpaper... and there goes my vwallpaper. I struggled with it for the past 24 hours, uninstalled SMB, CMZ and VW:
    1. reinstall just VW - didn't work
    2. then reinstall SMB - didn't work
    3. then reinstall CMZ - didn't work

Finally in one reinstallation I managed to get the video wallpaper back. I will try to describe what I did (i.e. what I think is relevant) in order:
    1. State before reinstallation:
    - SMB: Theme Wallpaper & Wallpaper disabled
    - CMZ: SMB Prefs: Theme Wallpaper & Wallpaper disabled
    - vwallpaper not showing, but I checked the theme wallpaper and wallpaper can be displayed if I enable it in SMB

2. Uninstall vWallpaper and Skrewcommon
    3. Reboot (not respring) iPhone
    4. In Installer, install Skrewcommon,
    5. then without leaving Installer, install vWallpaper
    6. return to Springboard and reboot
    7. go into vWallpaper, set it to OFF, then respring
    8. when back, go into vWallpaper again, select a video, then set the switch to ON, then respring
    9. if it still doesn't show, try to select another video

What I think I did right is: by completely reinstalling Skrewcommon and vWallpaper, some files from CMZ have been overwritten so that vWallpaper can function property. Good luck!

YOU DA MANNNNNNNNNNN....thankyou. it worked.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SundayDuffer For This Useful Post:

kevinlee976 (2008-05-13)

hey can some one fix this one up........... the gears of war 2 trailer .thanxs

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qyy7okKow6w"]YouTube - Gears Of War 2 Trailer Announced (Video Here!)[/ame]

Default Storage area For Vwallpapers
    you guys can use mine http://tazman2.com:8001

hookerpunch... awesome dude!

I wanna see more car scenes and import models
    Last edited by jbee; 2008-05-03 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPINOYP

Congrats!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone abujala's Avatar
    Thanks

hey guys

i cant update to .7

say i need to install skrewcommon

so i did ...reboot the phone ..so i did...

try to update same thing say i need to install skrewcommon

???????? pleez
    2.1 T-mobile
    MAC OSX

Page 33 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast