Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper video wallpaper released

any tips on how to make your own wallpaper? the stuff I upload is just a mini-screen

ColP.....Thats a great idea
    I would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?

Default Hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by chesky69 View Post
    this is the worst app...i mean its cool and everything..but its full of bugs and it shouldnt have been released...bricked and had to restore unlock jailbreak all over again...
    the camera wont work
    if you sync to your computer iphone will start throwing up
    well at least for me
    You said "bricked" and that you could actually restore, in the same sentence!

Can some of you add my repo so I know I am doing this right... would help out a lot... thanks! Not trying to spam just get things set up right...
    http://myrepospace.com/user?i=41
    Last edited by hookerpuncher; 2008-05-02 at 06:16 AM. Reason: adding

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hookerpuncher View Post
    LOL! Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by chesky69 View Post
    this is the worst app...i mean its cool and everything..but its full of bugs and it shouldnt have been released...bricked and had to restore unlock jailbreak all over again...
    the camera wont work
    if you sync to your computer iphone will start throwing up
    well at least for me
    So sad.... Seems to be your phone is the only that has the capability of throwing up, and its not an iPhone magic video. Intresting. In most cases, apps are released to the community for feedback in fixing flaws. But from what I recall, if you open the app, it clearly stats ONLY FOR TESTING/PREVIEW up under the version number. HHHMMM!!!
    Last edited by SiLeNtKiLLa; 2008-05-02 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SiLeNtKiLLa View Post
    LOL! Agreed.

So sad.... Seems to be your phone is the only that has the capability of throwing up, and its not an iPhone magic video. Intresting. In most cases, apps are released to the community for feedback in fixing flaws. But from what I recall, if you open the app, it clearly stats ONLY FOR TESTING/PREVIEW up under the version number. HHHMMM!!!
    I agree with your emotion here killa. People hating on this app because they are ignorant. I have also got tired of people asking the same questions over and over that other people have asked and others have already answered. Skrew has a great app going here and I for one appreciate it. Skrew and other coders like him are what make the iPhone so Great, without them I would already be bored with it. On top of Skrew updating it twice in 2 days....awesome! I don't know about most of us but when I hit refresh in installer and see a red ballon over updates I get all excited like its Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by hookerpuncher View Post

Can some of you add my repo so I know I am doing this right... would help out a lot... thanks! Not trying to spam just get things set up right...
    http://myrepospace.com/user?i=41
    I have added your repo and it seems good to go...anything else you might need me to do , let me know.
    Last edited by jb4; 2008-05-02 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If my 2 cents helped ya, Thank me by hitting the Thanks Button!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jb4 For This Useful Post:

hookerpuncher (2008-05-02)

http://www.iphoneskinning.com/

this link has a very nice fishtank vwallpaper

Quote Originally Posted by jrod_15 View Post
    http://www.iphoneskinning.com/

this link has a very nice fishtank vwallpaper
    some where on that page it says pop606 he/she is the person who made those vwallpapers if you click that user name it takes you to another thread with more vwallpapers if anyone is interested . . .

hey peeps... I am going to try and add 10-20 vWP's tonight... will add them onto my repo
    Hope you like them!

Default Working Too
    The Official MakesMoves Knight Rider VPaper & The Official MakesMoves Voyager VPaper are sitting on my hard drive.....PM me if you want em before their release at 1 PM
    None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

I do I do!!!
    Can I also host this on my repo too? Let me know and we can work out the details...

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep,a very nice app though...

I am uploading like crazy... over 15 so far... if you see one that is yours, let me know so I can give proper credit! If you want some put up on installer, let me know!!

Thank you i.danstaface.net source... your my only friend!

iPhone? More like MyPhone kainisable's Avatar
    Thanks

those links have been posted on here already

Like What i Said?, Hit The Thanks Button!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kainisable For This Useful Post:

hookerpuncher (2008-05-02)

Default and over and over and over again!!! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by kainisable View Post
    those links have been posted on here already
    How is the weather down in hollywood? I used to live in SD and miss it so phucing much!

I have 26 vWP's uploaded on my repo now!! F yeah
    Last edited by hookerpuncher; 2008-05-02 at 01:36 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to hookerpuncher For This Useful Post:

jb4 (2008-05-05)

Is there a preview/screenshot of each one in each one's more info page? There should be :P
    iPwn.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolBito View Post
    Is there a preview/screenshot of each one in each one's more info page? There should be :P
    This site is still beta... I am working with them on this as well as other things... only about 5 of them are ones I wouldn't put on my own phone (requested by others) so they are pretty good. I seperated them so you wouldn't waste too much time... haha (edge)

If you add this, let me know what you do and don't like... help in making this a great one stop vWP shop (not selling anything) is all I want to provide!!

Thanks

ok im getting confused..what version is everyone running? I am running version.05 or0.5 whatever but i seen some posts say they just got .6,0.6. how and where did you get it? is there a new version out..

Yes there is v0.6 is the latest so far, just refresh your installer and it will show up.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

V. 6 seems to have fixed whatever problem I was having getting it to run, because it's running now.

Couple things -- The auto sleep mode seems to be deactived. It doesn't go to sleep or lock itself anymore. Second, I had the phone plugged into my Belkin car holder/charger this morning. When I shut the car off (killing power), the image froze. Clicking on any program and then back to the springboard gets it moving again.

Scott

Video request!

I'll probably never get around to figuring out how to do this myself, though I'm sure I have the software for it, so if anyone would like to give this one a whirl I'd be grateful!

A clip of the first scene from the first Star Wars movie, starting right when the door to the Rebel Blockade Runner (Tantive IV) explodes and the Stormtroopers burst in shooting. That battle scene would be very cool. Thanks!

Scott
    Last edited by Skaught; 2008-05-02 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast