Page 26 of 60 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper video wallpaper released

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Man this app rocks and it worked just as the dirtybird said!! However I would love to get that lightning one you had in your video of the install?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ericmac017 View Post
    blank.app
    search for it in mmi
    Can't you just make a blank icon for a certain application, like the addressee book, so if you hit that part of the screen it actually goes to an application instead of just a loop crash?

It's 4:20 in the screenshot. Adding my own .mov now..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hawpunch View Post
    how do you make a slideshow with pictures and then turn it into a compatible format (.mov or mp4) on a pc running windows vista? if anyone can help me out, i would appreciate it! it would be great if the apps pointed out were freeware too !

here you go bro enjoy

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PAKIS-RULEZ For This Useful Post:

atlking (2008-05-03), fddc (2008-05-01), hawpunch (2008-05-01)

Default Quick tutorial for you guys...
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a-8yfZ_0OY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a-8yfZ_0OY[/ame]

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ericmac017 For This Useful Post:

atlking (2008-05-03), hawpunch (2008-05-01)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstev08 View Post
    can someone making one of either to cars tandem drifting or one car drifting....that would be hella tite
    Great idea!

iPhone? More like MyPhone acaijr73's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wastegate13 View Post
    The program works on my phone, both versions and the fire thing is cool. I tried using SSH to install a file I downloaded here and it shows in the list but results in a blank screen when it is selected and the springboard restarted.

Becuz the .mov is encoded in a format that the phone doesnt understand.. like it could be encoded as a .h264 with a .mov extension it needs to be.mp4 with a.mov video and .aac audio

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstev08 View Post
    can someone making one of either to cars tandem drifting or one car drifting....that would be hella tite
    Sure ill make up sum when i knock of of work this evening... Im also gonna reonvert the "Ok Corral" Gun fight Scene from the movie TombStone this evening
    Last edited by acaijr73; 2008-05-01 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    1) 16Gig 1ST GEN IPHONES 3.0 Unlkd /PWND/BNeutered

1) 16Gig 3G IPHONE BLK PWND, 3.1.2 F/Unlkd

1) 32Gig 3G(s) IPHONE 3.1.2 F/Unlockd/Blackra1nd

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acaijr73 For This Useful Post:

Blackstev08 (2008-05-02), jwaschbisch (2008-05-04)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    can somebody make get the psp/ps3 waves background, and make a mov for us?
    (if u don't know whats this, just google "psp waves" and search for images)

I'm on 1.1.3 ZiPhone jailbroken iPhone. I only have Summerboard installed. I installed vWallpaper and turned off the wallpaper in summerboard, but nothing happened.

Do I need to upgrade to 1.1.4? If so, what jailbreaking program should I use?

Any advice?

1.1.4 iphone here, Summerboard themes ALL turned off. No worky for me. What else can be a factor in this not working?

Scott

^I had the same thing g going on with me too. I was on 1.1.4 jailbroke with iliberty. Did everything everyone suggested and finally just broke down and jailbroke my phone again with ziphone and Bam it works now. Don't know what changed but i guess it worked. So if you guys dont want the headache of searching through forums looking for a solution you might consider jailbreaking your phone again and hopefully it will work like it did for me. Might save you time in the long run.

I hope they fix the ring tone bug..when video is runing i get one ring and then vibrates all the rest.Im on new version too....

Quote Originally Posted by mreyn3693 View Post
    I'm sure this has been covered somewhere but if someone would be so kind to confirm or deny the problem I'm having with this app. I used the latest version of ziphone and I am running 1.1.4. App installed, works great, I was able to ssh a load of vwallpapers to the skrew/videos folder and they work as well. I am able to use my camera, play music, watch videos on my ipod. Everything is great other than when someone calls me and the vwallpaper app is running, it rings for a second or 2 (sometimes not at all) and then goes silent. I am assuming it's whenever the particular vwallpaper hits the loop point, it does something and makes the ringtone stop. After a call comes in and this happens, I will exit back to springboard and the vwallpaper will no longer be moving. I can hit my 'killboard' button and it starts running again. I had 'ringtones' app installed but I uninstalled it the other night thinking that would fix my problem... it didn't. I had read about a file that both of these apps share and something about replacing the smaller file with a copy of the larger file. I figured since I uninstalled the ringtones app, that it wouldn't matter. Anybody else have this problem and know how to fix it?

Oh yeah, I also updated to the newre .5 version of the app last night and have since transferred my videos to the new location. Everythinhg still works great, other than the ringtone thing.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

m
    im facing this problem too! i thought i was the only one out there....Im on 1.1.3 with no ringtone app installed at all. This is the only thing keeping me from using this great app. Anyone has any solutions? cross my fingers that new update would solve it.....

Quote Originally Posted by foraken68 View Post
    im facing this problem too! i thought i was the only one out there....Im on 1.1.3 with no ringtone app installed at all. This is the only thing keeping me from using this great app. Anyone has any solutions? cross my fingers that new update would solve it.....
    I noticed it one day but didn't think anything about it. I had installed it on my co-workers iphones and they all had the same issue so that's what prompted me to check/post to the forum. It's the only thing keeping me from using it all the time as well. I don't wear my iphone at work so I don't feel the vibrate. I have missed numerous calls and that's not good when I have the work phone forwarded if I'm out of the office. Anyway, I love this app and hope that the issue gets attention and a fix in the next update as well.

thanks for sharing.

m

Thanks

I noticed it one day but didn't think anything about it. I had installed it on my co-workers iphones and they all had the same issue so that's what prompted me to check/post to the forum. It's the only thing keeping me from using it all the time as well. I don't wear my iphone at work so I don't feel the vibrate. I have missed numerous calls and that's not good when I have the work phone forwarded if I'm out of the office. Anyway, I love this app and hope that the issue gets attention and a fix in the next update as well.

thanks for sharing.

m

hmm vibration is working with me ... if u have ringtone app installed uninstall it n reset your stiing that should fix it ,....

I Installed this App after the installation , i restarted my Phone the phone didnt start I oculd only see THE Apple logo , and I have to restore it again , any help on this issue ? I am on firmware 1.1.4

Thanks

Can anyone recommend the best "clear" theme that is useful when running this great app which allows me to see my vid clearly?

thanks for sharing.

m

SAME HERE.....

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flounder21 View Post
    Can anyone recommend the best "clear" theme that is useful when running this great app which allows me to see my vid clearly?
    what iv done and prob many others, is install blank.app, this will make a blank icon allowing you to have a full page blank for video viewing.

Make you own visit this link.

http://www.modmyi.com/siggen/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by GreekPimpSlap View Post
    I have a dreamscape that is a green flame.. the dreamscape is called Necromancy.Dream . its absolutely sick and would make for an awesome background. ive done some reading and apparently you cannot convert a .dream file into any other format. If anyone knows how i can get this on to my phone it would be awesome. Ive spent all morning looking for anything similar and i cannot find anything
    Try snagging a copy of Zealsoft Screen Recorder. It can't capture video playing in WMP or Quicktime, but it might be able to capture the .dream clips. It's worth a shot.

M Boss is a great transparent theme.

This video of a blue sky with rolling clouds would make for a great moving background:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PC77lsC_q_U&feature=related
    Last edited by ARCHA1C; 2008-05-01 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 26 of 60 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast