Page 25 of 60 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper video wallpaper released

what program do you use to convert the videos to the .mov

I like how in this version it stops the background from running if music is playing still nice to see both at once.

Only other thing that's buggin me is that when you turn of the video in settings and press the home button it wont save that you turned it off without pressing "Restart Springboard". It would be nice to do what installer does and if a setting is changed when you press the home button the Springboard will automatically reset.

to acaijr

what is your .mac account?
    Mac strong and proud!!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone acaijr73's Avatar
    Thanks

1) 16Gig 1ST GEN IPHONES 3.0 Unlkd /PWND/BNeutered

1) 16Gig 3G IPHONE BLK PWND, 3.1.2 F/Unlkd

1) 32Gig 3G(s) IPHONE 3.1.2 F/Unlockd/Blackra1nd

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to acaijr73 For This Useful Post:

bossgto65 (2008-05-01), coachballfirm (2008-05-01), D.J.C. (2008-05-01), jimmypop (2008-05-01), MrWang (2008-05-02), unlockme (2008-05-01)

thanks a ton-btw I'm hittn the button for ya as well

that is sweet awsome job where can i get that? i've been following the thread.

woah!!!!!

this is cool. installed it on my 1.1.4 everything works fine.

question is:

would be possible that created backgrounds be part of the default?
    Last edited by jbee; 2008-05-01 at 03:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

-to boss-

get what

someone posted this waaaaay back in the thread... (just got done reading all 33 pages lol) but it would be cool if someone made like moving light outlines of all the icons. With like a black background. Very simple but very cool like a neon glow or something of the sort that flickers around all the icons. I LOVE THIS APP!
    Last edited by burtthaman; 2008-05-01 at 04:02 AM.
    iPhone: iPhone 3G (had original OTB 1.1.1)
    firmware: 2.1
    status: Not Pwned (too much trouble for not as much reward now that Appstore is around, I like being able to back up my iPhone and do updates without having to completely erase everything and start over.)
    service: AT&T (Cingular) USA
    MMS: not applicable

the blue in the you tube movie

does anyone have one place to find all .mov ? ive been following this for 2 days you guys get all the fun. hopefully u guys know how much u help iphone lovers. when i have problems i search and read always a fix. thanks to all p.s awsome app!
    Last edited by bossgto65; 2008-05-01 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

how do you make a slideshow with pictures and then turn it into a compatible format (.mov or mp4) on a pc running windows vista? if anyone can help me out, i would appreciate it! it would be great if the apps pointed out were freeware too !

Is anyone else having problems with refreshing the source? I only got like 5 sources in and everytime I try to put in http://i.danstaface.net in my refresh hangs for ever (trust me Ive left it over an hour).

Any solutions to this? I didnt have a problem a couple weeks ago using this source for the ringtone app?

Green Apple
    Thanks

The program works on my phone, both versions and the fire thing is cool. I tried using SSH to install a file I downloaded here and it shows in the list but results in a blank screen when it is selected and the springboard restarted.

im on 1.1.4 it would not work i uninstall summerboard vwallpaper and reinstalled it everything works downloaded a music video from mxtube works fine and with audio

Quote Originally Posted by Alika4288 View Post
    Does anyone know of a theme or application or anything i can do to hide all my icons, cept for the dock, just all the icons so that i could see the video wallpaper without blockings icons? Thanks you
    blank.app
    search for it in mmi

great idea and pretty good app but i will have to stick to a regular picture untill some bugs are worked out...like when i couldnt play a video on youtube and then when i turned the vwallpaper off it worked fine...also after using VNsea i had to go into vwallpaper and restart springboard to get it playing again... but like i said great idea and good app sorry for being picky.

BUG---->

when moving icons---- Wiggly feature thing
    when moving them they disappear if the vids playing..
    -----

besides that... this is to good

Quote Originally Posted by howlett15 View Post
    great idea and pretty good app but i will have to stick to a regular picture untill some bugs are worked out...like when i couldnt play a video on youtube and then when i turned the vwallpaper off it worked fine...also after using VNsea i had to go into vwallpaper and restart springboard to get it playing again... but like i said great idea and good app sorry for being picky.
    Have you upgraded to .5 yet? It fixes that.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to dirtybird1977 For This Useful Post:

fredyrg (2008-05-01)

damn, i got rickrolled!

Page 25 of 60 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast