Page 24 of 60 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper video wallpaper released

Quote Originally Posted by hookerpuncher View Post
    make sure you don't let your phone auto-correct the " i ".
    It did that at first, so I corrected it. Just went to check, but it's missing the perdio after "i" again. Sheesh! Dang phone needs to stopping thinking for me (this time).

Edit: Okay, third time's a charm. Now, to figure out how to put a video in the folder.

Scott
    Last edited by Skaught; 2008-04-30 at 10:21 PM.

Does anyone know of a theme or application or anything i can do to hide all my icons, cept for the dock, just all the icons so that i could see the video wallpaper without blockings icons? Thanks you

Use a 30 second ringer or longer until a fix comes out. I myself just found that out so I just tossed in a full song for a ringtone.

Quote Originally Posted by mreyn3693 View Post
    I'm sure this has been covered somewhere but if someone would be so kind to confirm or deny the problem I'm having with this app. I used the latest version of ziphone and I am running 1.1.4. App installed, works great, I was able to ssh a load of vwallpapers to the skrew/videos folder and they work as well. I am able to use my camera, play music, watch videos on my ipod. Everything is great other than when someone calls me and the vwallpaper app is running, it rings for a second or 2 (sometimes not at all) and then goes silent. I am assuming it's whenever the particular vwallpaper hits the loop point, it does something and makes the ringtone stop. After a call comes in and this happens, I will exit back to springboard and the vwallpaper will no longer be moving. I can hit my 'killboard' button and it starts running again. I had 'ringtones' app installed but I uninstalled it the other night thinking that would fix my problem... it didn't. I had read about a file that both of these apps share and something about replacing the smaller file with a copy of the larger file. I figured since I uninstalled the ringtones app, that it wouldn't matter. Anybody else have this problem and know how to fix it?

Oh yeah, I also updated to the newre .5 version of the app last night and have since transferred my videos to the new location. Everythinhg still works great, other than the ringtone thing.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

m

I just tried mine and it kept ringing all the way till it went to voicemail.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dirtybird1977 For This Useful Post:

mreyn3693 (2008-04-30)

Default the reveal theme is awesome for this
    Quote Originally Posted by Alika4288 View Post
    Does anyone know of a theme or application or anything i can do to hide all my icons, cept for the dock, just all the icons so that i could see the video wallpaper without blockings icons? Thanks you
    Its what I use... search for it

Quote Originally Posted by Skaught View Post
    It did that at first, so I corrected it. Just went to check, but it's missing the perdio after "i" again. Sheesh! Dang phone needs to stopping thinking for me (this time).

Edit: Okay, third time's a charm. Now, to figure out how to put a video in the folder.

Scott
    Insall KB, problem solved :-)

its called blank.app or something like that there is a source for it but i don't know it off hand

Hmmmm....anytime I go into the ipod portion and play music the video wallpaper drops and I have to turn it back on, which of course then stops the music lolz....not cool.

You guys suck.haha i still cant get mine to work..errr

Thanks
    Man that took some figuring out. Some time the Program would work and then it wouldn't. Turns out it was my skechy wi-fi, becase if the program cant see the internet for the little info screens at the bottom it will just go back to the springboard. I turned my wifi off and use edge internet and the program boots up every time... yeaaaa. now my hours of making wall papers on nero wont go to waste..

Thanks CL, ill search for it

Thanks
    another thing you can try is the Revial theme for summerboard via. the iSpazio source. It makes all the buttoms clear and looks pretty good over the vid. background. Its what i use.

Default 1st one...
    Rubber Johnny by Aphex Twin... hit the thanks button if you like it!

Looks best with a transparent theme... SKREW subtle!

http://www.badongo.com/file/9133644
    Last edited by hookerpuncher; 2008-05-01 at 11:27 AM. Reason: added youtube

Thanks

I just check for updates, and there was a 0.5 version available... i updated it and it screew my iphone... i reboot cuz it ask to, and never load again... i guess ill have to restore

iPhone? More like MyPhone acaijr73's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hookerpuncher View Post
    something needs to be done with the pixal war going on... just a suggestion

its pixelated becuz its an action scene and i converted it to a small file in order to save space on your media partion... the only way itll not pixelate is if i reconvert it but then ull have a larger file.. Remember rwallpaper is playing a .mov file if could use the .h264 format then id be able to compress it better.....

Quote Originally Posted by cl 8525 View Post
    ~~~Scarface~~~~

Please make a vwallpaper of this take the best scene between 1:10 and 2:05 preferably towards 1:35 - 2:05

YouTube - SCARFACE shootout

PM me when done. Many many thanks
    I put the ext version you asked for up on my .mac account there are also some scenes from the movie TOMBSTONE on there too file SCARFACE1.mov is the extd one you want

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    Can someone please make me a video of transformers the movie...Like bumblebee or prime transforming...please i would love this...IOU
    I will do that Scene for you itll be up in a few jus keep check of my .mac account
    Last edited by acaijr73; 2008-05-01 at 03:16 AM.
    1) 16Gig 1ST GEN IPHONES 3.0 Unlkd /PWND/BNeutered

1) 16Gig 3G IPHONE BLK PWND, 3.1.2 F/Unlkd

1) 32Gig 3G(s) IPHONE 3.1.2 F/Unlockd/Blackra1nd

17. The Following User Says Thank You to acaijr73 For This Useful Post:

cl 8525 (2008-05-02)

Can someone please make me a video of transformers the movie...Like bumblebee or prime transforming...please i would love this...IOU

You can make an invisible theme with ithemeit.
    If you select hide icon labels in summerboard you will have a video playing on your homescreen with completely invisible icons.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=CmGfr08AccU"]YouTube - iThemeit invisible theme and movie wallpaper[/ame]

can someone PLs add a good source so we all can dl these nice videos for the backround thanx plus I can't ssh into my phone installer sounds better

iPhone? More like MyPhone kainisable's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyBwoy View Post
    can someone PLs add a good source so we all can dl these nice videos for the backround thanx plus I can't ssh into my phone installer sounds better
    you can use the safari downloader plugin on some of them........ and why can't you ssh?

Like What i Said?, Hit The Thanks Button!

Does anyone have clips of tilla teqilla dancing? i have one but i don't know how to get rid of the sound.
    I *hEaRt* my IpHoNe

http://twitter.com/#!/Loudmouth0

wanna be cool? Follow me

Page 24 of 60 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast