Page 18 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper video wallpaper released

http://www.badongo.com/file/9112670

87mb worth of vWP's... took out the iBeer, iWater, iMunchies, and the other one... added NIN one and SuperMarioBrothers1-1

Thanks all, these are not mine but people from here, vwallpapers.com, and of course i.danstaface.net for the program.

A request would be the Johnny video of Aphex Twin... the one with the dude in the wheelchair snorting like a 4ft line. There are some really great loop scenes. Also the Aphex Twin video where he is making fun of rap video- loop the scene where the limo smashes in the car
    Last edited by hookerpuncher; 2008-04-29 at 09:19 PM. Reason: adding to post

can someone make the infamous scarface scene. with the big guns on the balcony towards the end.

What's Jailbreak? drunkmarshmello's Avatar
    Thanks
    how much space will it take up on the fone?

can someone making one of either to cars tandem drifting or one car drifting....that would be hella tite
    *the only replacement for displacement is boost!*

*if its not boosted its not worth having*

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

i really want a godd falling green code from the matrix. yes ikno im a geek. and you luv it. haha. thanks
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Default there is one
    Quote Originally Posted by screamforme02 View Post
    i really want a godd falling green code from the matrix. yes ikno im a geek. and you luv it. haha. thanks
    better?

SMB1-1 is my favorite one

stereo313 just added XMB like vWP's... check'em out in this post
    http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138231&page=2
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by hookerpuncher; 2008-04-29 at 10:08 PM. Reason: stereo313 just added two XMB vWP's

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hookerpuncher For This Useful Post:

hawpunch (2008-04-29), newguest (2008-04-30)

hey hookerpuncher,

just wondering if you had managed to load up some vwallpapers to your repo. i'm not savvy enough to ssh into my iphone to physically add them, so i'm counting on people to add them to repos . thanks for the help!

vwallpaper is a great application, but the problem i can't find the movies that uploaded in this directory:
    /Applications/vWallpaper.app/Library/Skrew/Videos
    Original movies are working fire and water but custom ones not detected by the application i tried .mov and .mp4 and i downloaded the movies from www.vwallpapers.com
    jailbroken 1.1.4 iphone

I noticed that when i delete the original movies from that directory ( using WinSCP ) i still can find and use them in the application .... !!!!

Help Please!!!
    Last edited by geft; 2008-04-29 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by geft View Post
    vwallpaper is a great application, but the problem i can't find the movies that uploaded in this directory:
    Original movies are working fire and water but custom ones not detected by the application i tried .mov and .mp4 and i downloaded the movies from www.vwallpaper.com
    jailbroken 1.1.4 iphone

Help Please!!!
    That's not where they go. Watch my video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWTxeLtjdeo"]YouTube - How to add videos for vWallpaper using SSH WinSCP[/ame]
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Default I have...
    Quote Originally Posted by hawpunch View Post
    hey hookerpuncher,

just wondering if you had managed to load up some vwallpapers to your repo. i'm not savvy enough to ssh into my iphone to physically add them, so i'm counting on people to add them to repos . thanks for the help!
    But I think myrepospace.com is down... I see there admin source but not mine and I have updated 3-4 times to refresh...
    Add it on and let me know if you see it... that would help out alot!!
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybird1977 View Post
    That's not where they go. Watch my video.

YouTube - How to add videos for vWallpaper using SSH WinSCP
    For this video and text!
    Last edited by hookerpuncher; 2008-04-29 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Original movies are working fire and water but custom ones not detected by the application i tried .mov and .mp4 and i downloaded the movies from www.vwallpapers.com
    jailbroken 1.1.4 iphone

I noticed that when i delete the original movies from that directory ( using WinSCP ) i still can find and use them in the application .... !!!!

Help Please!!!
    This is from the VERY FIRST POST:

vWallpaper- is an app that allows u to play .mov video files as ur wallpaper

Its available from Installer via the repo i.danstaface.net

videos go into /Library/Skrew/Videos

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    This is from the VERY FIRST POST:

vWallpaper- is an app that allows u to play .mov video files as ur wallpaper

Its available from Installer via the repo i.danstaface.net

videos go into /Library/Skrew/Videos
    Yes, but you are assuming that people actually READ any part of the thread before asking a question that has been answered a dozen times already...

Not to be harsh, but in order for ANY thread to be useful, a good rule of thumb is

READ BEFORE POSTING!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tsatryan For This Useful Post:

hookerpuncher (2008-04-29)

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    Yes, but you are assuming that people actually READ any part of the thread before asking a question that has been answered a dozen times already...

Not to be harsh, but in order for ANY thread to be useful, a good rule of thumb is

READ BEFORE POSTING!
    LOL..Very true..I've even posted my video showing exactly how to do it.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

yo hookerpuncher,

added your source, but it doesn't show up in the "install" tab so i guess you're right myrepospace is down. thanks for the effort though and i'm hoping your repo will be back online!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to hawpunch For This Useful Post:

hookerpuncher (2008-04-29)

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

I've submitted a vwallpaper to the MMi download section of a guy trapped in the iPhone. It looks great with the Reveal summerboard theme. Let me know what you think when it becomes available.

Last edited by Napoleon_PhoneApart; 2008-04-29 at 11:12 PM.

Default I emailed them too
    Quote Originally Posted by hawpunch View Post
    yo hookerpuncher,

added your source, but it doesn't show up in the "install" tab so i guess you're right myrepospace is down. thanks for the effort though and i'm hoping your repo will be back online!
    So hopefully its up soon
    Just added the SuperMarioBros.1-1, Blue and Black XMB... stereo313 thanks, and vista

youtube.com is forbidden in my country 404

Please post the solution here ... i'm SURE that the solution is not posted in this thread 10000%

tell me the post ( i checked everyone's post )

Thanks,
    Last edited by geft; 2008-04-29 at 11:01 PM.

Can someone make a superman, Pittsburgh steelers, and a Star Wars like lightsabers duel. Thanks

Please post the solution here ... i'm SURE that the solution is not posted in this thread 10000%

tell me the post ( i checked everyone )

Thanks,
    First, do you know how to SSH into your phones file system?

What program are you using? WinSCP CyberDuck?

tell me the post ( i checked everyone's post )

Thanks,
    Sorry, I just noticed you mention earlier in the thread about what I asked. You are looking at the totally wrong directory. When you first login with WinSCP go to the top and select the <root> folder from the drop down box. That is the directory you want to be in. It goes <root> --> Library --> Skrew --> Videos In the Videos folder is where you will add your background videos.
    Last edited by dirtybird1977; 2008-04-29 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybird1977 View Post
    First, do you know how to SSH into your phones file system?

What program are you using? WinSCP CyberDuck?
    I'm using WinSCP ... i'm using this program since i bought my iphone ( 6 months ago ).

Librery/Skrew/Videos directory that posted in first post confuse everyone here. First, it can be the ones in root/ ( 1.1.2 ) or mobile/ ( 1.1.4 ). Secondly it can be the one in Applications/vWallpaper/

If we fellow vwallpapers.com install tutorial he state :

you just copy the video backgrounds youíve downloaded to the following folder on your iPhone: /Library/Skrew/Videos Donít get this confused with the Library folders that are in the mobile and root.
    So the first option is thrown in the trash ... and we can only upload in Applications/vwallpaper/Librery/Skrew/Videos

Any comments...!!

Page 18 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast