Page 17 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper video wallpaper released

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKSTEEL1 View Post
    1.1.4 winpwn jailbroken
    I was half hoping you were going to say 1.1.1 or somthing....Now I really don't know what is going on. Try this...SSH in to your phone and try removing one of the default videos. Just copy it to your desktop so you can put it back on and then delete it from your phone. Then, restart your phone and open up vWallpaper settings and tell me if you still see it there or not.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

well i am glad to see someone enjoyed the vwallpaper i made last night

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

Default vWallpaper a good app but videos stored in os partion
    How do i move folder from os partition and create symbolic link?
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybird1977 View Post
    I was half hoping you were going to say 1.1.1 or somthing....Now I really don't know what is going on. Try this...SSH in to your phone and try removing one of the default videos. Just copy it to your desktop so you can put it back on and then delete it from your phone. Then, restart your phone and open up vWallpaper settings and tell me if you still see it there or not.

no its not there

Thanks

it seems to be some kind of problem whit the movie, cuz i try to use it as fire.mov and deleting the original and nothing... and rename fire.mov to another name and also worked... if u can check it out give me some contact to send it to you, THX

no its not there
    Ok...now put it back in the same place you took it out of and tell me if it is back and if it works like it did before.

Sorry for all the steps but we need to figure out exactly where the problem really exists. If you can put it back and it works then my next thought is that maybe there is something corrupt with the videos you are trying to put on it. Can you upload one here for me to use. I'll see if I can make it work on my phone.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

iPhone? More like MyPhone A_SWELLGUY's Avatar
    Thanks

can some one update the source links for the video wallpaper videos .. I know of one,,,

thanks!
    iPhone: 16gb 2g
    firmware: 2.2.1
    Operating system: osx

Quote Originally Posted by A_SWELLGUY View Post
    can some one update the source links for the video wallpaper videos .. I know of one,,,

thanks!
    Check out www.vwallpaper.com I think people have been posting things up there. Also go through the threads...a bunch of videos have been posted.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Check out www.vwallpaper.com I think people have been posting things up there. Also go through the threads...a bunch of videos have been posted.
    the correct link is www.vwallpapers.com

Ok...now put it back in the same place you took it out of and tell me if it is back and if it works like it did before.

Sorry for all the steps but we need to figure out exactly where the problem really exists. If you can put it back and it works then my next thought is that maybe there is something corrupt with the videos you are trying to put on it. Can you upload one here for me to use. I'll see if I can make it work on my phone.

Ok took all the steps....i copied the file and then deleted it from the phone....put it back now it does not work... here's a copy of the file

Quote Originally Posted by monica_69 View Post
    the correct link is www.vwallpapers.com
    LOL...That's what I meant..Thanks for the correction

Ok took all the steps....i copied the file and then deleted it from the phone....put it back now it does not work... here's a copy of the file
    What program are you using? WinSCP?

Right click the file in the phone and choose open. Make sure it is a working file. I had some problems when I went to open certain files. I would get a error saying QuickTime could not recognize the file. Somehow they got corrupted when I downloaded them or moved them or something.
    Last edited by dirtybird1977; 2008-04-29 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Thanks

Weeeeell.... finally get to the problem... i exported the movie on flash and had the codec (animation) it has to be MPEG 4 Video... i change it exporting the .mov on QTime Pro but the quality is very poor, when i get home ill check it exporting directly from flash and check the quality of the .mov or mp4 whit mpeg 4 video codec... thx dirtybird and blacksteel i hope this help you...

PD: now the problem, (but dunno if its the video or the app. cuz iv seen other people whit the same problem) is that the video blinks everytime it ends... i ll keep testing and praying for fixes for this Cool App.

Now that i tested it i saw the dock icons cover it, ill fix that too.
    Last edited by sebax; 2008-04-29 at 08:07 PM.

mmi is not letting me upload the file

Quote Originally Posted by sebax View Post
    Weeeeell.... finally get to the problem... i exported the movie on flash and had the codec (animation) it has to be MPEG 4 Video... i change it exporting the .mov on QTime Pro but the quality is very poor, when i get home ill check it exporting directly from flash and check the quality of the .mov or mp4 whit mpeg 4 video codec... thx dirtybird and blacksteel i hope this help you...

PD: now the problem, (but dunno if its the video or the app. cuz iv seen other people whit the same problem) is that the video blinks everytime it ends... i ll keep testing and praying for fixes for this Cool App.
    The blinking is the video reloading again so it can loop. It is usually just a millisecond or so depending on the size of the video file. The bigger the file the longer it takes to load thus the longer the blink.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Hi! i can't use my wifi (nowifi)
    where i can download this app.. plz

thanks

mmi is not letting me upload the file
    You have to put into a .zip
    Dirty as I wanna be!

you can search for that in the search bar

LOL...That's what I meant..Thanks for the correction

What program are you using? WinSCP?

Right click the file in the phone and choose open. Make sure it is a working file. I had some problems when I went to open certain files. I would get a error saying QuickTime could not recognize the file. Somehow they got corrupted when I downloaded them or moved them or something.

im using WinSCP and the file is working with quicktime

Default Did you try iPhoneBrowser?
    im using WinSCP and the file is working with quicktime
    I am using that and 1.1.4 and no problems.

Default Landscape Mode?
    Okay this is my question: How do i play something in Landscape mode? You know, how you watch a movie on your phone. How do a format my video to play out in Landscape mode? the video orginally plays in landscape when using the quicktime player on iphone, but when i put it into vWallpaper it plays in Portrait Mode and is squished. I tried converting it to 320X480, but all that does is stretch the video vertically and everything is enlongated. So is there a way to make the video play out in landscape mode with vWallpaper? Thanks in advance.

Page 17 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast