Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper video wallpaper released

Quote Originally Posted by screamforme02 View Post
    wowow hows the battery on ur guys phone after this haha
    i have to honestly say it doesnt seem to effect battery life much... if at all. I really mean it, my phone honestly seems just about the same. It hasnt even effected other apps the way I am reading it is for others. I have a 16gig running on t-mobile via pwnage.

Same here.. Running 16GB 1.1.4 on TMobile Ziphone. Battery is fine. I love this app and plan to Donate.

Just wanted to know if anyone else is having this problem. I downloaded the app no problem, installed no problem, app is working no problem. Heres the problem. when i ssh in other video they will not play. the only vids that play are the stock vids that came with the app. i tried changing the files to 0755 still no luck.

8gig winpwn jailbroken phone

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKSTEEL1 View Post
    Just wanted to know if anyone else is having this problem. I downloaded the app no problem, installed no problem, app is working no problem. Heres the problem. when i ssh in other video they will not play. the only vids that play are the stock vids that came with the app. i tried changing the files to 0755 still no luck.

thanks in advance
    You are probably putting them in the wrong folder. Check my video for the correct folder. Also make sure you have enough room on your partition by using BossTools to move your applications and make room.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=UWTxeLtjdeo"]YouTube - How to add videos for vWallpaper using SSH WinSCP[/ame]
    Last edited by dirtybird1977; 2008-04-29 at 04:57 PM.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

i had mine up and working for a while then restarted my phone and i couldn't use the dock application. i have all my icons hidden in poof so i had to reset my phone a couple times until it let me use the dock app again. then i went into installer to uninstall customize and smb and it froze so i restarted it like 5 times but it wouldn't let the dock app run so i was stuck with the vwallpaper playing so i used winscp and deleted smb vwallpaper and customize and now im trying to decided wether i should reinstall vwallpaper again and just not install customize and sumerboard. oh yeah im on 1.1.4. has anyone else had this problem?
    *the only replacement for displacement is boost!*

*if its not boosted its not worth having*

1.1.4 at&t

i didnt have to uninstall anything. Everything is working besides playing music while at the springboard page....and thats completely understandable...

if you want to take pictures...download camera pro...for some reason the regular camera doesnt work with this...

but everything is working just fine with this.....

and it doesnt seem to hurt the battery @ all

Once they sort out the issues with the other programs I'm going to be all over this.

Thanks

Default same probl

thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybird1977 View Post
    You are probably putting them in the wrong folder. Check my video for the correct folder. Also make sure you have enough room on your partition by using BossTools to move your applications and make room.

YouTube - How to add videos for vWallpaper using SSH WinSCP

well... i have that same problem, after a loooot of tries whit customize, reinstalling vWallpaper an that, i make it work, but cant play my own movies eighter, im putting it on the right directory, im sure i have plenty of room, besides... the movie is just 70kb 8 frame loop.. i ll be glad to share it whit u but dont have any accpount to upload it and im at work so wont bother to look arround for 1. If some1 want to take a look at it to check if it works and maybe help me to make it work, contact me at gtalk, [email protected].. and ill send it right away... thx

PD: i have the camera and ipod problems too... but i hope this app have some changes so im gonna leave it installed to check on updates and fixes to run it whit no other probs... if i can make my own movies to play of course.

heres a Sshot of the Loop.. its Lumpy (from happy tree frineds) running whit a tree branch .... cuz i couldnt try it dunno if has the correct position to be on top of dock and on the last row of icons... would be cool to leave that space empty or the complete last row..

YouTube - How to add videos for vWallpaper using SSH WinSCP

Thanks for your quick responce dirtybird......i have the vids in the correct folder and i used boss tools prior to installing the app and i still can't get the any vids other than the stock vids to play...

Thanks for your quick responce dirtybird......i have the vids in the correct folder and i used boss tools prior to installing the app and i still can't get the any vids other than the stock vids to play...
    If you are indeed putting them in the correct folder then I'm not sure what is going on. What type of file is it you are uploading? .mov .mp4? Have you tried uninstalling vWallpaper --> Hard Reboot --> re-install vWallpaper> Do you have the ringtones app on your phone? I've heard people having problems with having both ringtones.app and vWallpaper installed. It could be any little thing that you have done but without me being able to look at your phone it's kinda hard. Try what I said and let me know.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Default More From MakesMoves
    3 More Hot Ones Exclusively From MakesMoves. Will Be Taking Requests In One Hour. Working On The Simpsons Right Now. Feedback Is Appreciated....

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0peqgm

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r18qve

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3597nj
    None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

12. The Following User Says Thank You to makesmoves For This Useful Post:

hookerpuncher (2008-04-29)

If you are indeed putting them in the correct folder then I'm not sure what is going on. What type of file is it you are uploading? .mov .mp4? Have you tried uninstalling vWallpaper --> Hard Reboot --> re-install vWallpaper> Do you have the ringtones app on your phone? I've heard people having problems with having both ringtones.app and vWallpaper installed. It could be any little thing that you have done but without me being able to look at your phone it's kinda hard. Try what I said and let me know.
    having trouble with both .mov and .mp4 files...i have uninstalled the app and hard rebooted the phone, and reinstalled it ...i do not have ringtones installed ...this is weird

Blackstev08 i like the sig i used to have an srt4 and all those big motor muscle car guys used to hate seeing a neon running low 12's on them.
    if this post help click the thanks

having trouble with both .mov and .mp4 files...i have uninstalled the app and hard rebooted the phone, and reinstalled it ...i do not have ringtones installed ...this is weird
    Do the default fire and water backgrounds play fine?

Are you sure you are putting them in <root> --> Library --> Skrew --> Videos folder?
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Thanks

im just like you.. its a .mov and nothing yet... already reinstalled it and all other stuffs...

Edit: and my default videos do play fine, and sure theyr on root /library...etc
    Last edited by sebax; 2008-04-29 at 06:52 PM.

this program is cool , but too unstable.. with my iphone sometimes it works and then I go to change the video and it stops working. I hope they continue development on this program..for now it has too many issues.

vwallpaper is a great application, but the problem i can't find the movies that uploaded in this directory:
    /Applications/vWallpaper.app/Library/Skrew/Videos
    Original movies are working fire and water but custom ones not detected by the application i tried .mov and .mp4 and i downloaded the movies from www.vwallpaper.com
    jailbroken 1.1.4 iphone

Help Please!!!

Do the default fire and water backgrounds play fine?

Are you sure you are putting them in <root> --> Library --> Skrew --> Videos folder?

yes the default vids play fine...and i am putting the files in <root> --> Library --> Skrew --> Videos folder

yes the default vids play fine...and i am putting the files in <root> --> Library --> Skrew --> Videos folder
    Something I forgot to ask...What firmware are you running?
    Dirty as I wanna be!

1.1.4 winpwn jailbroken

Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast