Page 15 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper video wallpaper released

iPhone? More like MyPhone kainisable's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by b1mm3r101 View Post
    im sorry if im in the wrong thread and if it sound stupid... but i searched everywere.. in the videos, i notice that the iphone have a calendar in the lock screen.. how do you do that?

an app called caterpillar, you have to pay for it, but some people have found a way to get it free....and thats all im allowed to say.....

Like What i Said?, Hit The Thanks Button!

Quote Originally Posted by kane2007uk View Post
    Jrentzke corected the mis-naming of Skrew but forgot to remove the space after it in the first command

I deleted it and got a new error:

The second and third commands work ok without error, but of course made no difference without the first working.

Could someone give us a definitive way to move this Skrew folder to the largest partition, most bricks could be avided if we did this.

BTW: I tried using winscp not terminal
    You NEED the space in that command. The command needs a source and destination. If you take the space out there is only a source and no destination, hence your error.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by erix920 View Post
    This program is awesome!

Only bugs i've come across is:
    1. when you first start the icons don't show up
    2. sometimes the internet stops working?

Other than that, only thing that could be added is features like muting the sound and getting the app to be more responsive.

But hey, it's beta right? Goodjob!
    I have also found that Videos dont paly either, as well as the before mentioned camera crash....I have had no problem with internet loss or icon problems.
    If my 2 cents helped ya, Thank me by hitting the Thanks Button!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Great app. cant wait tot get home from work and make a few vids...

Make you own visit this link.

http://www.modmyi.com/siggen/index.php

I know many of you had said this already but i still cant get this thing to work. I idd everything everybody said to do and still nothing. I'm on a 1.1.4 ilierty jailbreak. please! anybody? anything? it would make my day if i got this to work. seriously!!!

Did not work for me. Installed and launched. Blank Screen. After a few seconds returned to Home screen. Lost the whole system sound. Reset all settings. Sound is back.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ddfilms's Avatar
    Thanks

i have the same problem with the camera not working when the vwallpaper is on anyone know how to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by ddfilms View Post
    i have the same problem with the camera not working when the vwallpaper is on anyone know how to fix this?
    i tried sticking it up a polar bears butt, no luck though

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

ok its 5:20AM and i have vid backround. im going to set my phone not to lock to see how long battery last. see you guys 2marrow some time to let u kno if it even last till i wake up around 3Pm.great app a few bugs but not bad for a first release . word

edit: every thing seems to be working internet, mail. onlything is camera(well i use snapture) dosent work whn this is on and capture dosent capture any part of image. does capture icons and wht not.i also do not have music or video to test seeing i have ipod 80giger for that stuff. i like it but beta is beta. def sweet concept.

edit:5:45 not great battery is already down a smidge, still not bad i suppose. it is a like watching moves witht the ipod

edit: ok it was about 7:55AM battery was down half way so i stop test not to bad seems to be just as good as watching movies. should be fine when screen locks.
    Last edited by screamforme02; 2008-04-29 at 09:39 PM.
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Default they all suck
    Quote Originally Posted by spaten View Post
    I found a nice collection of vwallpapers:

http://www.thememyphone.com/thumbnails-155.html
    Sorry, but they do! My opinion of course but they dull and not living up to potential!

Quote Originally Posted by spaten View Post
    Last edited by hookerpuncher; 2008-04-29 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hookerpuncher View Post
    Sorry, but they do! My opinion of course but they dull and not living up to potential!
    wowo a lil hosta eh..? when the app come out like about 24 hours ago. hahah jeez give them a break. give it a few days lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to screamforme02 For This Useful Post:

hookerpuncher (2008-04-29)

camera doesnt work on enabled vWallpaper.. hope these would be fixed..

Default within 4-8 hours
    Quote Originally Posted by screamforme02 View Post
    wowo a lil hosta eh..? when the app come out like about 24 hours ago. hahah jeez give them a break. give it a few days lol
    They had real video that I could upload myself... thats why I said it was my opinion... sorry, didn't mean to be so... mean.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hookerpuncher View Post
    They had real video that I could upload myself... thats why I said it was my opinion... sorry, didn't mean to be so... mean.
    lol ikno i was just bustin on u a lil. no worries man. lol
    i do hope they fix these minor bugs this app is f-in sweeeeet

Default Sweeter than
    Quote Originally Posted by screamforme02 View Post
    lol ikno i was just bustin on u a lil. no worries man. lol
    i do hope they fix these minor bugs this app is f-in sweeeeet
    your mom last night! SNAP!!

First off, hit thanks if you like this, please
    Thank you SKREW for making all of this possible!!!!
    Thanks to these guys for making/adding/linking to these awesome vWP's
    dirtybird1977
    SKREW
    Travace
    sketchstudios
    stereo313

80Meg file...

http://www.badongo.com/file/9106733

MakesMoves, Cool, earthclipse, earthnasa, earthwarter, Matrix, vista, Tanaka, racback, fire2, vWall1-6, iBeer, iMunchies, iWater, earth, Strip,
    Last edited by hookerpuncher; 2008-04-29 at 12:26 PM. Reason: adding file names

im happy to see someone is using my videos(eartheclipse, earthnasa, earthwater) enjoy guys. ill be macking more soon.......pm with your video if you want me to make it for you....enjoy

18. The Following User Says Thank You to joseruinyc For This Useful Post:

hookerpuncher (2008-04-29)

You could use 1shoot app. to take pictures, it works!

GREAT app! Even though it desperately needs just some finishing touches...

For all of you who have NOT gotten it to work: it is probably related to also having the Ringtones.app installed. Explanation: both apps need to have a file called "RingtonesHook.dylib" in the /Library/RingtonesApp directory, and copy it on install from their own directory. However, the files are different. The file size of the version that vWallpaper.app uses is 41.996 bytes, whereas the version used by Ringtones.app is only 21.364 bytes. Problems arise, for example, when Ringtones is installed after vWallpaper. In this case, remove or rename the smaller one (use WinSCP or similar), and copy the larger one from /Applications/vWallpaper.app into /Library/RingtonesApp and the the video wallpaper will work.

To do so, type (in a terminal, remotely - I'm using WinSCP again - or on the iphone itself):

cd /Library/RingtonesApp

cp RingtonesHook.dylib RingtonesHook.dylib_BACKUP

cd /Applications/vWallpaper.app

cp -f RingtonesHook.dylib /Library/RingtonesApp/
    And to be sure, set permissions correctly:

cd /Library/RingtonesApp

chmod 0755 RingtonesHook.dylib
    Reboot.

Skrew should make sure that this conflict between Ringtones.app and vWallpaper.app is resolved. Less advanced iphone hackers should not run into these problems...

PS: a tip for anyone in need of that great video wallpaper: check out Blender for a nice free open source 3D animation program, you can make great 3D animated videos in exactly 320x480 easily with it.

And just another tip: conversion of video's can easily be done with QuickTime Player, use File > Export for Web, and use the iPhone format.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to WiFone For This Useful Post:

therandy (2008-04-29)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I too was having problems at first but after reading through about 18pages, got the following to work:

-Uninstalled my summerboard
    -uninstalled vwallpaper
    -reset my settings (since my youtube stop working)
    -reinstalled vwallpaper & shut my phone down
    -went to vwallpaper - selected video - flicked on/off to on and reset summerboard - VIOLA
    -reinstalled summerboard (I like to hide the icon labels).

The following summerboard settings worked:
    Theme - default, theme wall - off, t status/icon/dock -on, wallpaper/dim - off and hide both icons on

Everything works. My snapture stopped at first but I want to settings and turned on the zoom option and it worked after that

Worst thing is that my videos wont play if vwallpaper is on but turning it off to play my vids is way worth it. Loving my iphone right now

were is this on installer i cant find it ive added skew to my sources what am i doing wrong

Page 15 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast