Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper video wallpaper released

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight8779 View Post
    has anyone responded to you on this, I can successfully add my own videos but how to I get the screen to stretch full, currently i'm only getting a widescreen view...

any ideas?
    As stated previous ImToo MPEG convert is your best bet. Choose your video. Select convert to iphone .mp4. Set your video resolution to 320X480, I also set sound disable to "true"....and voila....easy as that. ImToo is the key.

for some reason when i put a Cool video, the app won't even start. Any clue? Its about 3 min long, i wonder thats why the app crashes.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

bro this is awsome, but my iphone does not have pictures or videos or call, or voicemal and i keep having this message about deleted some files. any opinion on this?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

o yea that is too long you must go to itunes and convert the video to ipod or iphone and short the time. if you dont now how i will reply this back to you

flippin, retarted app wont work for me...ive tried everything....UNINSTALLING WASTE OF MY TIME
    Do what you can when you can, Why Wait?

Thanks

Huh, yeah man, you were right, it's there. Nice! Thanks, wallacepits!
    Last edited by ALL DAY; 2008-04-29 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    As stated previous ImToo MPEG convert is your best bet. Choose your video. Select convert to iphone .mp4. Set your video resolution to 320X480, I also set sound disable to "true"....and voila....easy as that. ImToo is the key.
    Thanks this is gonna get me started on making my own wallpaper soon

i think ill start off with something easy like a slideshow type thing at first

hey guy ... love this app... im on 1.1.4 and working perfectly, but im going crazy can anybody tell me what software can i use to edit and resize my videos? i use a Mac ... thanks in advance

Default How to add videos to your vWallpaper library
    Make sure you have enough space available on your partition. USe BossTools to move your applications and ringtones before moving videos over to your phone. Whatch the video to see the folder to put the videos in.

I don't know why the video won't embe but here is a link to another thread that it did.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...126021&page=10

If this has helped you please give thanks.
    Last edited by dirtybird1977; 2008-04-29 at 08:23 AM. Reason: video didn't embed
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Love this program,works great alot of creative ppl out there. Thanks to evry1 who uploaded wallpapers.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    It works for me on 1.1.3, First time it was not working for me and then i just turn off my iphone and then turn it back to on. Now i can see my video wallpaper.

Thanks for the great app.
    Boil your iPhone 2G in 110 degree temperature water to transform it to iPhone 3G S!!

Thanks

can someone make a sexy girl like if she was wiping the iphone screen ..

thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybird1977 View Post
    Make sure you have enough space available on your partition. USe BossTools to move your applications and ringtones before moving videos over to your phone. Whatch the video to see the folder to put the videos in.
    <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UWTxeLtjdeo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed>

If this has helped you please give thanks.
    video code is messed up

Sorry the embed skrewed up. Here ya go.

<object width="425" height="373"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UWTxeLtjdeo&hl=en&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999& border=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UWTxeLtjdeo&hl=en&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999& border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="373"></embed></object>
    Last edited by dirtybird1977; 2008-04-29 at 08:18 AM. Reason: video not embeding
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Here is the first vWallpaper i have made.

It is a bunch of abstract wallpapers i had on my HDD made into a flipping Slideshow

hope someone Enjoys

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FTQ3OGUF

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Travace For This Useful Post:

hookerpuncher (2008-04-30)

me email seems to work and i have the vwallpaper installed.. i have iphone 1.1.4. pwned.. i also have a pretty sweet matrix one too.. ill post download soon

Quote Originally Posted by pacmac View Post
    can someone make a sexy girl like if she was wiping the iphone screen ..

thanks
    find me the video source that does not have the icons in the BG ill make it.

the problem is that the icons dont line up .. atleast with one if the iMagic ones it did not.... id love to see them turn all the iBeer, iMunchies, iChampagne, iWater and like what you want the iWash into vWallpaper's without the icons in the video

Program looks amazing but my camera wont work now and if i reboot the phone the springboard vanishes.
    Anyone else?

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

wowow hows the battery on ur guys phone after this haha
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

im sorry if im in the wrong thread and if it sound stupid... but i searched everywere.. in the videos, i notice that the iphone have a calendar in the lock screen.. how do you do that?

Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast