Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Fw 1,1_2.0_5a225

Default Fw 1,1_2.0_5a225
    Hi,

I have sourced the above firmware from usenet but it won't restore with iTunes. Anyone with SDK who has this, could you please explain why this wont install.

rgds
    Sym

I believe you have to wait for pwned someone correct me if im wrong

you should easily be able to restore your phone to it with itunes. I also have the firmware. but you can not activate it with the current release applications. you will need to wait for pwned to come out to activate it. And if you ar not familiar, or confident with downgrading, i would not upgrade. Some have had a LOT of trouble downgrading.

well my fuking siht hed of a friend thought he would play an april fools joke on me and upgrade mine. now i cant downgrade. anyone know how to and get the service back. let me say that different. i can downgrade and use ziphone to activate and jailbrake but i cant get the service back. so all i have is a iphone that is an itouch now

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

maybe with turbosim?

Thanks

i was messing around with the firmware earlier.. all i had to do to get working again was restored to 1.1.4 twice, then kicked it out of recovery mode with iliberty. then i restored my backup. for some reason it put me back into recovery mode once it was done with my backup, but i just kicked it out again and it's fine..